What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to muster up the energy to start a 3-hour online exam about macroevolution...

haven't done anything productive all weekend and im mad at myself for it lol plus i have a math test tomorrow

I'm getting so pissed with certain ******** EXO fans saying BTS didn't deserve their Daesang.... they're painting the whole fandom in a really bad light and making everyone cringe

I don't understand why we can't celebrate these group's success together ;;

Trying to start a new town so I can play with the update and I keep getting garbage maps... ; v ;

I'm getting so pissed with certain ******** EXO fans saying BTS didn't deserve their Daesang.... they're painting the whole fandom in a really bad light and making everyone cringe

I don't understand why we can't celebrate these group's success together ;;

I actually feel like stabbing my eyes out

I've sent an explanation to all theses annoying dumbass people, but they don't respond and just keep going on about it JanJbajajNjwhajajakowueyeuwuh;Bahamas? "$f&h&

i want drampa so bad but im not at that part, i just arrived at the fourth island so im very close to getting him atlast <3

Last edited:
They make me wanna kill myself. Why can't they see it in my eyes? Why won't they say anything when they see my thighs? I feel like its all my fault and I wanna die..

Lol I forgot we had this and made a venting thread.
S/O to Oblivia, thanks fam

I haven't heard from my spouse in 8 days and I'm really worried about him I've been panicking at least once a day since I last saw him.. I yelled at him last time I saw him because he was really frustrating me and I'm scared he got arrested or evicted or something.. I wish I knew. I wish I could help him. I wish I had a way of finding out if he was okay..

16 Days.. I miss you honey.. Where are you..

I wanted to start getting on the right track for school but now I'm just so stressed out I can't sleep

Getting so stuck on my story, going to write two alternate endings and then a mix up of the two to make my word count, hopefully I'll make it.. going to TRY to work on this weekend but I doubt I'll really be able to. Wish we could just skip over thanksgiving.

I just ate the worst revortillo in my life
I think I prefer form that cafeteria and I hated it from there

Nobody know how I like my eggs in this family
-.- at least mother throw it some darn pepper that you forgot

If she made breakfast she should stay classic and not go on revortillo
I hate it how you guys do it
It's just ruined taste not make it better

in like, less than 2 days im seeing my therapist fr the first time in two weeks lol idk how 2 feel but im Bothered by everything alright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back