• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure as to where to start learning this language. I guess I should learn their alphabet first? However, I'm not sure where I can find a place to learn it.

I'm not sure as to where to start learning this language. I guess I should learn their alphabet first? However, I'm not sure where I can find a place to learn it.

which language? I've been learning on Duolingo, they have a nice variety of languages to learn there

tfw youre excited for snow but then you remember that there could be a blizzard outside and 5 feet of snow and you would still have to go to school

the tri ends in 4 days and everythign for every class is due tomorrow ahhhhhhhhhhhh

which language? I've been learning on Duolingo, they have a nice variety of languages to learn there

Korean, I already checked Duolingo and they don't have a course for Korean.

My eyes are burning, which is making me want to go to sleep. It's too early for me to go to sleep though.

tmw you try not to wake someone up but you can't stop banging into ****

I have to go to work on my group project again. I really am trying to insert myself into the discussion, but it feels like I'm not even there. They all know each other and I'm just the outsider.

I keep having dreams about her even though I haven't seen her in 3-4 years... she was the biggest crush of my life and I've never done anything about it. Why can't my brain just let me move on. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back