• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

My feet/ankles are absolutely killing me 😭 just proves how unfit I am since all that's aggravated them is a lot of walking/standing. I got a new pair of orthotics and work boots so I hope that will help once I get used to them...

The sexist manager is very degrading towards me today. He said “what time do you officially start?” ****ing 9:00 AM, look at the schedule. I’m on early to alleviate my stress. He acts like I don’t know what time I start or what time to punch in.

thinking about how much I allowed my savings to diminish while I was blinded by love, lol

One of my teeth hurts and also I didn’t eat yesterday because I just felt so bad about myself

The fact that I went to bed early for once and I keep waking up randomly every few hours. I fell asleep at 10 PM, it's a quarter to 4 and I haven't been able to consistently sleep tonight. :/ If it was a little later (say, 6 AM), I would just wake up.
Edit: Fixed some grammar mistakes. Guess I am pretty tired.

Last edited:
The fact that I went to bed early for once and I keep waking up randomly every few hours. I fell asleep at 10 PM, it's a quarter to 4 and I haven't been able to consistently sleep tonight. :/ If it was a little later (say, 6 AM), I would just wake up.
welcome to my world. I swear my brain produces the wrong chemicals at the wrong times.

My throat hurts and I can't figure out why but I wonder if it's because I accidentally took my allergy medicine while I barely had anything left in my can of soda. I tried to get more as soon as I could but I think I still messed up something.
You're also supposed to drink it with water, anyway... Whoops.

yea honestly this is me every single night, I never have nights where I don't wake up at least once. I know it can be annoying. hopefully you can wake up feeling at least somewhat rested.

I'm feeling physically anxious again this morning, and I'm fairly positive I won't be able to go back to sleep even though I still feel tired. I'm actually handling the anxiety pretty well, being gentle with myself (because I know it's involuntary), but oh my goodness it is such an uncomfortable feeling. it's actually pretty awful. it sucks lying in my cozy bed and not actually being able to be cozy because anxiety is making me feel so tense and scared. 😞

senior pictures are in a month and i have a big pimple on my face that won’t go away. it’s already been here for a month and i’m hoping it’ll go away soon, i think it’s infected bc it’s very dark and kind of looks like a mole.

I'm feeling physically anxious again this morning, and I'm fairly positive I won't be able to go back to sleep even though I still feel tired. I'm actually handling the anxiety pretty well, being gentle with myself (because I know it's involuntary), but oh my goodness it is such an uncomfortable feeling. it's actually pretty awful. it sucks lying in my cozy bed and not actually being able to be cozy because anxiety is making me feel so tense and scared. 😞
good news is, after tossing around for about 10 min and trying to get cozy, I did end up going back to sleep for about an hour and a half. bad news is, even with that I still have this highly uncomfortable anxious feeling. I guess maybe I should get up and eat something, idk.

Back