• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Had depressing dreams last night and this morning my chest doesn't feel right. I hope I'm not getting some chest infection. :/

oh hunter, i’m so so sorry. pet loss is never easy— i’ve lost three cats in the past year and a half, so i know how devastating it is. 😕 i can tell how much your feathery friend meant to you, and i know that you gave him the best life possible. i know none of that makes losing him any easier, and my pms are always open if you ever need someone to talk or vent to. may your birdie rest in peace 🤍

I’ve already been suffering and it’s only been two days of this heat. And there’s still two more days of this torture of sitting on the hot bus, while my phone wants to end itself from how overheated and laggy it is, and my shirt is covered in sweat. When it’s summer, I like 90 degree weather better because at least I don’t have to be outside every day, but since school started, it’s awful. But then when it gets too cold, my nose will be runny, and my fingers will want to fall off. Ugh, weather is so complicated.

i miss the leniency of school where you could disappear for a month as long as you still got your homework done, i miss being able to visit my overseas family (i’ve only gone 5 or 6 times in my life) but it seems it’ll be impossible with this job even though i could do everything remotely 🙃 the most time off they’ll ever give me is 2 weeks because they don’t want me using my entire vacation time in one shot, but that’s way too short for visiting another country

i only have one grandparent left and it sucks knowing i probably won’t have another chance to see him

and on the topic of work, i don’t understand how people can just sit for 8 hours with nothing to do and not be allowed to leave early, i just have to sit here and pretend to look productive when no one has anything for me to do 🫠

I haven't slept all week because of this disgusting heatwave, it's now humid as well as hot and the house feels stuffy because it's barely cooled down overnight. Oh well only another 3 days of this rubbish to go before normal autumnal weather resumes.

My dad went to a football game tonight and I don’t mesn to poop on his parade, but I didn’t know earlier, and now I feel resigned to getting covid after everything else. I’ve never had it actually, but I’m absolutely positive someone in that crowd would have, and I know my dad doesn’t mask anymore. The fact it’s winter here or that’s the worst crowd or that I was just sick as hell, nope, too inconvenient for him. I mean even when he did he had it under his nose. I swear any time I try to pick myself up this isn’t even definite but I have such a negative mindset and I’m tired of dealing with myself what’s the difference in doing anything man. 💔

I hate random unsolicited emails, especially when they come from some bs corporate giant like Amazon 🙃

also having some serious art block with this commission and I have no idea why, I guess I want it to be really amazing or smth and I'm putting so much pressure on myself that I can't even start a sketch 😭

I’m more stressed than usual because of this one manager at work… and I don’t even close today, meaning I shouldn’t be as stressed but I just want to see my favorite person. My friend is also on vacation and isn’t coming back until tomorrow and I miss her.

i regret staying up until 3am, i really had no need to do that 🫠 i’m tired, hungry, and there’s still a few hours left until i can get out of here

The Bruce Springsteen concert is POSTPONED?!? Wahhhhhugghhh an hour and a half before doors open!! Disappointed doesn’t even BEGIN to cover it
Welp, our rescheduled concert date of 9/21 is now postponed 😭 this one was going to be two days before mine and Bruce’s birthday, since we share a birthday. SO bummed. Hope he gets through this peptic ulcer okay and comes back stronger🥺

Back