• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

I've been having issues with a roommate. Moved back in to this shared house on Tuesday for college, and my new roommate already came to me with a bad situation she had with our older roomie where she was genuinely scared. She's already shown a billion red flags, so I wasn't really surprised but it immediately started stressing me out again, and was just a reminded by how bad she is. My new roommate told our landlord and it seems my landlord has finally put her foot down, and told our old roommate that she has until the end of October to find a new place. While I'm glad she's finally going to be leaving, it's been stressful living here and I feel like I'm constantly on edge in my own home when this shouldn't be the case. It's already stressful starting school again, so feeling unsafe in my living space is the last thing I need. 😭

Its hard for me to admit this, but I think my overly trusting nature (a side effect of my autism) has caused me to be absolutely taken advantage of by people I'd consider friends.

Some scammer just called me and when I asked a simple question they cursed me out. I already was having a bad day and I threw my phone across the room in anger.

I’M SO SICK OF GETTING HEADACHES ALL THE TIME AAAAAAAAAAA

why can’t they make tylenol that actually works

i joined a meeting over teams with abt 15 ppl or so and i didn't realise my camera was on i had literally rolled out of bed 5 mins earlier and i looked INTERESTING , i turned it off instantly but it's all i can think abt i can't sleep

I had to report a phishing scam to Apple. Although I didn’t fall for the trap when I received an e-mail that my account is temporarily suspended since Apple would never send e-mails like this, I still don’t like receiving these kind of e-mails. So I had to report them.

If you receive an e-mail from Google, Microsoft, or Apple that your account is going to be suspended, please report them immediately.

Normally if my 3DS doesn’t turn on, I just wait like ten days and turn it in every day to check if it’s working. Normally it works after ten or twelve days, but it’s the tenth day and it hasn’t happened, so I’m scared that I might actually have to take it somewhere for a repair, which is probably the safest option. But it could take too long and I don’t want to miss out on September creatures in my Wild World town, because the last fish and bugs I need start spawning now, and salmon and king salmon only spawn now. Not to mention how my town will look after not playing for ten days. God I hate this so much.

Instead of doing an any% completion speedrun at work, I really need to slow down and think about what I'm doing before making stupid mistakes.

there’s not a lot i wouldn’t do to not be chronically inflicted by nebulous pain that incapacitates me for hours at a time, often for the entire day in fact

Something in my room is definitely making me sick coz whenever I sleep here instead of the couch I wake up with a stuffy nose and weird brain 😞

woke up about an hour ago with racing thoughts and now I'm struggling to go back to sleep, doesn't help that I got something to drink bc I was feeling a bit parched but it's making me feel sick to my stomach 🥲

another day, another game of "is it imposter's syndrome or is it actually incompetence and should i just accept that i can't achieve anything?"

in other news, i had an awful sleep yesterday. i kept having auditory hallucinations that woke me up a lot last night o_O

Last edited:
Kinda fed up with people at the moment. Everyone is incredibly egoistic and selfish and just want things from me but never consider giving anything back. They want me to change but dont see how they also need to change. they look down on me for not fitting in and not doing x and y but never made sure I was even able to. Ive read so much self help and done so much work on myself only to realize its everyone else around me that are ****ed in the head.

idk if this is because of the stress/overwhelm I've been feeling these last few days, but I actually feel physically unwell this morning. my mood is okay, I just feel really... bleh.

idk I got some hot coffee and good vibes goin this morning so maybe I'll be okay 😌

Yeah, this is much how I feel lately. Add on top of that that I have stage 1 autism and it feels like no one truly understands me as a person, and it's a recipe for disaster. I don't even have a lot of wants/needs right now, but some more supportive friends would be nice. 🥲

Back