• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

My mom gave me her headphones since mine broke but they heavily smell like mosquito repellent and I don't want to have that around all day. Uggghh.
I think it already got on my hands...

school today 😔

also my brother is sick and i am absolutely trying NOT to get ill because i have a haircut appointment that im looking forward to.

I’m just gonna cut this short because a lot happened today but my grand dad collapsed and idk what else happened after, my mom still isn’t home, this just suddenly happened when I got off my ass to walk, I feel like I can’t even have a small victory like a walk without something going wrong, and it seems pretty bad, I just want to sleep this off, my body is sore and I have a headache because I didn‘t bother getting up and cooking, and my bottom teeth have some stains because i had to rely on mashed potatoes a lot when i was sick n didnt realise how bad theu were and missed brushing a few times, i NEED A BREAK, i MISS DRAWING

edit: he’s okay right now. The other issues are there and my teeth hurt somewhat more.

Last edited:
I had a moment this morning where I wanted to share some exciting news with someone who I knew would be as equally as excited as me about it and then I remembered that they no longer speak to me. That moment I remembered was like being punched in the gut all over again.

my school id card photo came back and it looks so weird it’s almost funny 😭 for some reason my hair looks orangish and my hairline is wonky 😂

im not that upset about it bc im the only one who has to look at it and at least it’s not my senior picture.

Last edited:
My sleep deprivation got the best of me. My moods have been totally wonky and now, i'm considering getting checked out for it. At first, the staying up late was a joke. Now I wake up early for no reason at all. Ugh! Idk if it's insomnia or some other sleep related illness.

i was going to go to my grandma’s wedding, but my grandma is getting married to someone that’s transphobic. they probably wouldn’t want me there because i’m trans (and not out to my extended family yet). my mom decided she’s not going to go because she doesn’t want to go anywhere that i wouldn’t be accepted, and i just feel terrible.

My aunt told me she thinks my dad is losing his mind so now me and my sister have to sign all this paperwork adding us to the house deed and bank accounts and idk how to be an adult. My mom & dad think it's a great idea. I'm about to be 30 in 2 months and I feel like ive fallen behind everyone else my age. I guess it's time to step up or something idk.

Anxiety making me waste hours. I wish this wouldn't happen. Soon the day will be over and it will be too late and I'll have to do it tomorrow.

Edit: That's exactly what happened. Now I have to fight anxiety tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back