• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

depression and stress are duking it out over which one gets to finish melting my brain. this year literally cannot stop kicking my ass

Who taught these people how to parent? I know for a fact you NEVER tell your kid that they’re too young to know certain things. You haven’t studied the bible enough so you can’t say you’re non-religious. You’re a virgin so you don’t know your sexuality. You don’t know your gender identity because you’re young and it’s “just hormones”. Those are all things I’ve been told recently and I’m ****ing sick of it. It’s normal for things like that to change, but that’s not something you tell your stressed teen who’s come to you for advice. You’re supposed to support them, right? Tell me I’m not crazy.

I had an issue with trying to watch the direct on Roku, but all I had to do was a hard reset and everything worked.

I'm about to go see my mom in the hospital and I've had a sore throat since yesterday. Today is NOT a good day to be sick.
It'll be hard seeing my mom in her current state, but my brother and I figured it'd be good to see her one last time in case she doesn't make it...
I'm so sorry about your mom, that's terrible news. You are way to young to be going through something like this. I'll be thinking about you & your mom today. I wish you guys the best.

idk if it's just me of if all the food in our house is going bad (which I honestly wouldn't be surprised about at this point), but everything tastes kinda icky to me today 😣

well, except this salsa con queso. that's good hehe

in the sims freeplay, why do all the tasks in the "back to the wall" quest take 2 hours or more?? who takes 57 minutes to throw a tantrum and then two hours to clean up the trash can you kicked over after throwing said tantrum. it sucks even more because completing this quest unlocks so many things in the game, but this is just taking so unbearably long.

No being able to work on my art or game dev stuff is starting to eat at me. Still gotta wait until pup is bigger and knows the rules a bit more. She's doing good though.

love when my dad gets mad at me when i bring up any concerns that i might have. god forbid i worry about my non-verbal sibling having glasses that are way too small for him.

and he wonders why i was more willing to fail a subject then ask my own classroom teachers for help when i was younger. it took me years to learn that people aren't going to call me stupid and rip my face off when i ask for help for something. i still struggle with it today anyways so...

Last edited:
I had to get another tooth pulled. This time, it was much worse in tooth decay. Good thing I got it done in time, but I’m now one less tooth.

I better brush my teeth for now on. I did get better this year, but I should’ve done this a long time ago.

I'm so sorry about your mom, that's terrible news. You are way to young to be going through something like this. I'll be thinking about you & your mom today. I wish you guys the best.
Thank you so much oak, your reply means a lot to me. 💜
---
We didn't even get to see my mom today. We got to the hospital but the doctors are/have been doing some tests, so we couldn't visit her. At least I got to see some of my family members...
Also, my sore throat has gotten worse and I have a splitting headache. I still have to go to school tomorrow, which I personally think isn't a good idea considering my circumstances.
I'm hanging in there, but it's pretty hard. I just wanna go to bed.

i feel like i’m on the brink of total exhaustion, i’ve been working hard but like, not that hard damn. wish i was off tomorrow but of course i’m not

Back