• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

What happened?

not any one thing in particular, it’s just that in a span of about 6 months I’ve lost everything that was most important to me one by one and my life crumbled around me for seemingly no reason. now due to extremely unexpected circumstances I also have to move out of province soon (like 99% it’s gonna happen, barring a complete miracle), which means giving up my job too lol. I’m just totally out of energy to keep pushing through it all

not any one thing in particular, it’s just that in a span of about 6 months I’ve lost everything that was most important to me one by one and my life crumbled around me for seemingly no reason. now due to extremely unexpected circumstances I also have to move out of province soon (like 99% it’s gonna happen, barring a complete miracle), which means giving up my job too lol. I’m just totally out of energy to keep pushing through it all
I’m sorry that all of that happened.

There are some people in my school who I actually think have psyche issues. I remember the reason that we aren't allowed to even have phones in sight is because of what was being airdropped around the school, which includes public execution videos and, uh, inappropriate videos involving children. And the reason middle schoolers can't bring their laptops home is because of something someone watched on their laptop at home, which I also don't want to say. I just think about it and all I can say is, what the actual ****? I think it's a good thing that people can't use their phones during class, but the reason we can't do it makes me question why I still go here.

Small-ish complaint but now that it’s basically summer here it’s gonna be too hot to wear the clothes I want :/ at least today is like 2 degrees cooler than yesterday?

I'm so sorry Zane 💔 if you ever need to vent or talk about anything, my DMs are open 🫂

---

Minor bother, but housework literally takes up so much time and I'm exhausted 😩 my clothes and duvet cover is clean but at what cost lmao

The worst thing to do when I'm supposed to be trying to sleep is start dreading the future. Everything could fall apart at any moment and there's nothing I could do about it. It's going to happen eventually.
Time to distract myself and fall asleep, I guess.

My computer randomly decided to crash, so now I have to log back in to all of my various Google accounts and all of my social media. It takes forever and I hate it so much.

And I have to change my timezone and clock settings as well. Fun times.

Last edited:
I finally got to see my mom in the hospital yesterday, but she's still unconscious. The doctors said that she'll most likely be in a vegetative state once she's awake. It might be a little early to make a claim like that, she might end up okay, but still...

I really don't know how to say this, but we might have to make a really hard choice, to either keep her alive in that state or... Y'know... Hell, I don't even think I'm in the position to consider such a big decision like that. But I'm still thinking and talking with my family about it.

I thought she would be fine, I really did. I thought I could wake up tomorrow feeling relatively okay, knowing that my mom would be fine and healthy eventually. But I don't think that's gonna be the case. I've always had this kid-like "everything will turn out perfectly okay" kind of mentality, anyways...

This is just really hard to deal with. I don't want to end up losing my mom so early in my life.

Last edited:
i’m so, so unbelievably sorry, zelda. i don’t even know what to say, because i know there’s no words that will make this any easier. this is such an awful thing for you to have to go through, especially at 16. i’m so sorry.

i’ll keep you, your mom, and your family in my thoughts and prayers; i’m sending so much love your way. my pms are always open for you if you ever need to talk 🤍

As someone who has lost their mom already and is relatively young still in life, I'm really, really, really pulling for your mother. It sounds like you care about her a great deal, and I think that's great. I lost my mom almost three years ago at the age of 23, but I can't even begin to imagine having lost her at 16, even though things like that do happen. I'm really sorry you're having to go through this, and just know I'll always have your back as a friend on this site if you ever need to talk. 💚

I finally got to see my mom in the hospital yesterday, but she's still unconscious. The doctors said that she'll most likely be in a vegetative state once she's awake. It might be a little early to make a claim like that, she might end up okay, but still...

I really don't know how to say this, but we might have to make a really hard choice, to either keep her alive in that state or... Y'know... Hell, I don't even think I'm in the position to consider such a big decision like that. But I'm still thinking and talking with my family about it.

I thought she would be fine, I really did. I thought I could wake up tomorrow feeling relatively okay, knowing that my mom would be fine and healthy eventually. But I don't think that's gonna be the case. I've always had this kid-like "everything will turn out perfectly okay" kind of mentality, anyways...

This is just really hard to deal with. I don't want to end up losing my mom so early in my life.
I’m so sorry your going through so much. I have almost lost my mom twice and it is terrifying to go through. I pray for healing for your mom, you and your family. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Pokémon Snap is not as good on Nintendo Switch Online as it was on the N64 and Virtual Console releases. The problem? It moves too fast, because of some frame rate adjustment. When it moves too fast, you have less time to take good pictures of Pokémon.

I feel that changing the frame rate when emulating older games is unnecessary.

Back