• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

It never fails to grind my gears that there is tax on used/secondhand items. They already collected tax on it when it sold the first time ffs when is it finally time to take your hand out of the cookie jar

also I’ve had a migraine for the last 3 days, maybe that’s also why I’m in a bad mood lol
Amen! This whole thing is a sentiment right here. I am with you on all of it, even the migraine front. When I’m walking around my house in sunglasses, everyone knows I have a migraine and my existence is pain, even our 4 year old! 😣😭

Called up a goverment line to find out how much left I have to pay back an overpayment; that was never my fault to begin with, and it s still A LOT.
Like I would never see this in my bank account lot. Let's just say, while I was benefits, my emlpoyer (haha the one I'm still bloody stuck with) reported my earnings late. This happened like nearly every month, four weeks after I was giving benefit money so
I did try and figure things out, but benefit people never cared, and I have no way of getting out of this. (I could talk to an MP but I dunno) So sick of the place.

I left a bag of burger king on top of the car while I was bringing my mom into the house and when I came back literally 2 minutes later the crows had stolen the bag. I have to admit it was kinda funny. Those cheeky little buggers. Enjoy your whoppers with cheese ya butts

So she was the one In the car accident the other day with her daughter and now she has to deal with possible insurance fraud. She explained to me that when she called her insurance they told her that they already had her side of the accident. So she and her husband had to agree with them for awhile to get them to listen that they hadn’t called yet. They told her when she supposedly called and she was still at work at that time. Sounds like the other person tried to tell them a different story and tried to get a rental car. Since they told her that her story wasn’t the same as what they had been told. They told them it was going to be a fight to get it all straightened out. I wish I could help her but nothing I can do. It’s now just a big mess.

I'm very sorry for your loss, and I can relate. I lost my mom in 2020 after a ten month battle with gastric (stomach) cancer. I've cried many times since then, and although I feel better these days, the pain will never completely go away.

I can only imagine how you must be feeling about this, especially if it was more recent. Sending all the love, hugs, and prayers your way. 💚

I'm very sorry for your loss, and I can relate. I lost my mom in 2020 after a ten month battle with gastric (stomach) cancer. I've cried many times since then, and although I feel better these days, the pain will never completely go away.

I can only imagine how you must be feeling about this, especially if it was more recent. Sending all the love, hugs, and prayers your way. 💚

Thank you. My condolences too ❤️

I logged into Temu with my Gmail and like 5 minutes later my Apple ID got hacked into. Jfc, how does this store has a deal with our local payback company...

Just got to work, and my bosses sister was tellig me in so many words that the shlves get dusty and all you need to do is get a towel and damp.it

Nearly three years ive worked here treating me like im stupid
I think they find it crazy that one person wprling on their own cant do that even thoufh im doing everythif else. That i should organise myself its crazy i know how to organise.myself.

received the dreaded letter about booking my first cervical screening today and got so anxious at just the thought of going that i was almost sick lmao. i have a doctor's appointment for other things next week, so i guess i'll talk to her about it and see if she can put me at enough ease to go.

Temu is not a safe place to shop at.
Alolan here has a point, everyone. ☝️ I'll take one for the team and I'll do the Temu purchasing! 😇 Please message me the numbers on the front of your credit card and don't forget those whacky three digits on the back too! 😜💳 I'm just kidding. I've bought stuff off of Temu before and had no problems. It's recommended you use the website on a computer instead of downloading an app. ✅💻❌📱

I mashed the side of my knee on the metal gate and it is bruised. It's also the knee that is weaker. Still hurts hours later. :/ The bruise will probably look worse tomorrow. Also we are getting snow again now even though it was warm yesterday.
There is also other stuff but I don't feel like detailing it nor competing against the length of a cvs receipt.

Please please please I just want these images out of my head. I don't want to remember any of it and I don't want the past year to be real. The distractions can only go so far. I just want to be in elementary school with all of my friends and none of him. I won't feel at peace until I know he's fully gone and I pray there's a god who accepts no redemption from him

I had a performance review today and I always get told I could improve on speaking up, which grinds my gears because I have been in my own ways. Also I find it hard to think of feedback in the moment and wouldn't want to just repeat what others have already said....Someone said I've missed a couple meetings even though Ive been attending all of them so I'm not sure what's up with that but I'm angry about it lol

Back