• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

I have over 30 mosquito bites all over my body right now...and I am in pain lol. Taking painkillers and antihistamines and still suffering rn 👌🏻😩

I started measuring the times between certain negative thoughts recently, using a stop-watch. I've found the time has decreased down to 3 hours and sometimes they can last up to an hour even when I do the process to think them away, so its getting to the point when i sometimes only have 2 hour windows without.

Ugh, only one week working in education and I think I'm already sick. My ears and throat hurt and my septum has swollen around my piercing. I've had it ~6 years, so it's definitely not a healing issue! 😷

And I've back pain from assembling furniture yesterday. But that's my own fault for not taking breaks and not waiting for my partner to get home to help. 😅

Someone I know seems to be in the begginings of a new relationship with someone, it looks like a very cute and genuine mutual affection and it makes me truly happy, I know that this person has been struggling for a while and I believe everybody deserves to be happy. But I can't help to feel a bit jealous, I decided this year that I also wanted to try to go out more and meet new people and hopefully start a romantic relationship, I'm very shy irl and it's a bit hard for me to get out of my shell, I've done progress, but it's still hard. I don't wish any ill towards this person, but I can't help but wonder when will it be me, it seems like it has been far too long since someone showed interest in me, I won't deny that I'm lonely sometimes, and I love my friends and we go out regularly and they make me happy, but I also want something different you know? A different kind of relationship. I feel like it'll eventually happen but it still makes me a bit sad thinking about it, at least for now...

My anxiety and just generally not feeling that well. The weather is yo-yoing like crazy lately and even more this week.

i wish i could draw more but my back kills me every time due to bad posture. i use my laptop and drawing tablet on a table side tray so as you could imagine, i don’t have a lot of space. i could use my desk upstairs but i don’t have much space there either.

This is my first time being home alone at night in over a year. Over active imagination taking place.

Our cats are making lots of noise while playing though. (aha i sure hope it's the cats down there 😅).

I need to get this out, my boyfriend said he kinda wants to break up with me. I know it may not be a guarantee and we will talk later but I think I just need some help with how I should go about this.
I understand why he may be thinking of it but I’d not want to I mean it’s just a “kinda” right? I have a tendency to overthink but I just might need some help with like what to do.

Ok so an update: we are just friends, which definitely puts me at ease because staying friends is better than losing him altogether.

Last edited:
I've been upset all day because of stuff my classmates have said to me. Honestly it wasn't anything overtly rude or hateful, but it bothers me how no one seems to have anything nice or decent to say, just in general.

A few days ago, I typed up a rant about my classmates and why I hate them. (Hate is a pretty strong word to use in this case, but they also haven't been very respectful to me. Like... Ever.) I was gonna post that, but I decided against it because it was lengthy and full of profanity.

Just find it crappy how a few people in your life can make your school/work life totally miserable. I can't wait till June when I graduate.

IMG_5951.png
my parents are so !!! AAAA!!!!! >: ( They’ve gotten into 2 legit fights in the last 3 days over the dumbest things. Saturday’s was over there not being enough butter in the butter dish, and today’s was over my mom having a spoonful of the spaghetti sauce she made before dinner was officially ready. ????????

My dad was at fault in both of these arguments. He’s honestly been a bigger ass than usual. Holidays and special days always seem to bring out the worst in him, even when the “special day” is pretty much just going to be a regular day. I don’t know what his problem is, or why he’s in his 50’s and still acting like a complete child.

He’s honestly so mean to my mom, and I hurt for her so badly. He acts like he doesn’t love or care about her at all. He overreacts over the littlest things, and then sulks the rest of the day when my mom gets upset. He’s acting like a single, childless man, who treats his wife like she’s his personal chauffeur. He thinks his wants and needs are more important than anyone else’s, and expects everyone to go out of their way for him and baby him and treat him like he’s some kind of king, when he doesn’t even do the bare minimum half of the time. For her or for me.

I’m especially mad because my mom literally went out of her way to bring him home his fave food for dinner yesterday, when we weren’t even anywhere near the place and were driving on a road that would’ve taken us directly home. And she still went to get him his food. He had the leftovers of it for breakfast this morning, and he still decided to be a dick. He wanted me to babysit Bonk this morning when I was doing my laundry because he apparently needed to go to the gas station to get his lottery ticket right then and there, when I was on a time crunch to put loads of laundry away so that I could free up my laundry bag to put my last load downstairs in it when it would be dry in <30 minutes. I had to go back downstairs to help my mom after he told me this, and when I came back upstairs so he could go out, he complained that I didn’t come back upstairs fast enough??

Like is this some kind of sucky birthday countdown where he’s gonna cause an argument every day leading up to it or?? 😭

I swear I’m going to get fired one of these days because I was given the wrong instructions.

Back