• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

I'm a banana trapped in a mango's body. Seriously, they seem so rare and they're the only collectibles I want from this event now that I have all the normal balloons. Wish I had banana as my island fruit so I could just buy them directly.

Pretty light for this thread, but yeah.

A whole lot of other stuff's been going wrong this year, but rather not get into talking about it right now.

I'm a banana trapped in a mango's body. Seriously, they seem so rare and they're the only collectibles I want from this event now that I have all the normal balloons. Wish I had banana as my island fruit so I could just buy them directly.
Fingers crossed that all the new fruit eventually get added to the shop permanently 🥲 Would be kinda weird if they weren't!

Why do I always feel so yucky at night?? I don’t even know how to describe it, but it’s just this uncomfortable feeling of sadness ig? And grief? All of the negative emotions that I don’t feel during the day because I’m distracted?

Idk. I was looking at my posts on here from late Oct - early Nov 2021, which is when my Zeva died. Idk why I did that. I was just thinking about how I don’t really remember much of anything that happened after she died. Pretty much the first 2-3 months after her death are just a complete blur.

It breaks my heart to remember how excited I was for Nov 1st to get here so that I could play MPS, not realizing it would be the worst day of my life. I spent the entirety of Halloween weekend unknowingly counting down to what would be the day Zeva died, and I still can’t get over that. I hate it I hate it I hate it. I feel so far away from the girl I was when Zeva died and the girl I became in the months after, and that both saddens and comforts me. I wish I didn’t know grief. I wish I could see people talk about it and feel sorry for them, but not know what it feels like. This soul-crushing hole in my heart and my life that can never be filled again.

The finality of death scares me. The reality that Bonk is not forever, and she’ll only be a part of my life compared to how I’ll be in most of hers. I never ever want to say goodbye to her. I never want her to get sick or old. I never ever want to have to take her to the vet’s and leave without her. My sweet, funny, annoying little baby. : ( I want her forever. Her eyes should always have light and life in them. Her chest should always rise and fall with breath.

Idk I’m just tired, sad and overthinking. Death sucks. Grief sucks. I miss my Zeva. I miss my Alize. I don’t ever want to have to miss Bonk. I want her to be with me always. I hate that she won’t be.

I'm at the point of my life where I have enough money to buy all the games but not enough time to play them. ;w;

Got my results back for my previous project yesterday, and I passed... yet I'm a bit disappointed, because the biggest criticism that was written for one of my assignments was something that would have been evident since the early drafting stage, yet the tutors I showed/described it to never mentioned it.
Considering that they consistently gave feedback for other areas I needed to improve on, and praised the draft enough that I was genuinely happy with it until now, I can't help but feel a little cheated out of a better grade? I know they wouldn't intentionally do that, but still. ._.

• Hug
Reactions: Doo
The pub I work at has closed today, due to the mass protests. Can't go anywhere that ain't within walking distance and definitely have to be back before it gets dark, as that is when it starts getting proper violent. Not in the areas where the "peaceful" protests are happening, I don't suppose, which is all you'll see in mainstream media. The violence is in places like where I am, where the police won't come anymore and just tell us to lockdown and stay home. Cheers guys, that was cool of you(!)

I can't even get any groceries since apparently there's been some sort of cyberattack on the supermarket chains that have branches within walking distance, which may or may not be related to the protests. Oh well, I can rustle up something. I have mad skills when it comes to being resourceful.

My anxiety and depression are better since going on medication, but some of the side-effects have led to the return of some very unhealthy thought patterns that I haven't dealt with in years and thought I'd gotten over. I'm fighting them but it's not easy and I really just want to go back to normal ;-; I might be sliiightly better on the new medicine but it's still too early to really tell, and it's certainly not as big/immediate of an improvement as I was hoping for.

I'm already getting bug bites in uncomfortable spots and it's not even summer... I've been itchy all day. The weather is sunny, sure, but still chilly. Got a bite on the skin between my middle and ring fingers, how does that even happen?? I've always been vulnerable to bites.

Just **** off already, bugs...

I feel like my depression is “getting bad” again; tbh, it was still there even on my my better days recently. Probably would help if I didn’t stay up as late as I’ve been, but at the same time going to bed means intrusive thoughts while trying to sleep; I do have sleeping medicine but I’m trying not to touch them considering some things I’m trying to avoid thinking about. Genshin isn’t helping since the whole thing with support and my emails has turned me off. Still the whole thing with my best friend is depressing me.

my medicine is starting to kick in now so on a better note, there is a good chance my mood will improve more by the end of the day or whenever I go to bed.

Back