• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Now I start to think about it, I don't feel like I have it at all. I more think it's my lack of respect to other members on the forums. When I see someone have bad skills at something, I straight up give obvious signs of bad behavior. I think I do it to make me feel better, and that in itself is not a kind member. It's no wonder why I haven't made any friends on TBT yet.

Truthfully, I'm out of options on how to become a better member as the more punishments I get, the more envious I become.
The fact that you can acknowledge these things is good though. I’m not saying they’re true, i dont know you very well, but if you’re able to see what you’re doing wrong (and admit it), that’s a good sign that you can change

The fact that you can acknowledge these things is good though. I’m not saying they’re true, i dont know you very well, but if you’re able to see what you’re doing wrong (and admit it), that’s a good sign that you can change
Yes, but I fear that despite all this, I'll forget it and keep doing my unhealthy behavioral ways.

I think I need a job where I’m less screwed over by people that work before me. I always hated working after people because some people are incapable of doing their jobs. If someone that’s physically not capable of doing their job well insists on working and doesn’t know when to quit, someone else is going to have to deal with it. I don’t care how much I like the job.

What really set me off is when he forgot to request off and wanted to work my day so he didn’t lose a day. So what does he do? He shows up on my day that I’m scheduled for a double and I get sent home until the closing shift so he can work in the morning. He forgets to request off and I get punished for it?

This dude has been sitting on 80 hours of PTO he hasn’t been using because he wants to work to get away from his wife, but he’s always in such a rush to get home to the wife he hates so much. It doesn’t make any sense?? I’m done waiting for him. It seems he’s getting special treatment and someone else already threatened to quit because of him.

There’s a job for me and it’s not cleaning up after a stubborn 75 year old. You can’t walk in on someone else’s scheduled shift and get the other person sent home because you want to work on their day. He should’ve just took the loss and stop taking my days because he needs off. Open availability sucks. Everybody else can do what they want because I’m available to work 25/8.

My brother is ****ing insufferable. I have had it up to here with his ****ty attitude. I've tolerated his annoying nature when he was a kid, but he has no reason to be a snobby little ***** nowadays. My parents have justified his newfound attitude with, "He's going through puberty, of course he's gonna be rude and immature". If that includes pissing me off, insulting and belittling me, making offensive or insensitive jokes (then calling me out when I get offended), and overall being an intolerable person... Ugh.

I don't even know what I have to say now. He's just ****ing awful. I don't know if he's going to be more decent in the future, but he better shape up before I decide to cut contact with him. I can't ****ing take it anymore. I'm so tired of dealing with him.

I hate this feeling, like I'm lonely but I'm not feeling talkative at all. I think it's just one of those feelings I have to live with sometimes, and it sucks but life kinda sucks anyway.
I feel the same way except it's almost 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It's no surprise. My IRL social skills are nonexistent and I don't have any friends from school because of that.

I think my mental health is at its lowest in my entire 17 years of living. It's gotten much worse since the 9th grade, and I was really struggling mentally that year. I might take a hiatus from TBT, but I'm still thinking about it. There's just too much going on in my life and this year has been terrible for me for many reasons. (Some I've mentioned here, some I have not because it's too bleak and personal.) I'm sorry for posting so soon, but I just wish everything would get better.

I can relate to an extent. My brother can be a cool and awesome dude, but there are times where he is EXTREMELY ignorant and insensitive towards me (e.g. about my sensory issues, about my discomfort around dogs, etc.). I certainly do not want to cut contact with him, but I am looking forward to the day we are both living on our own. Despite being younger than me, he probably will get his own place before me, which will have both pros and cons. I am mainly looking forward to me getting my own place so I can set my own rules, boundaries, etc.

I hope things get better between you and your brother. I don't know all the causes for why he is acting this way, but from my experience sometimes conflicting opinions, misunderstood struggles, and having to live under the same roof can unfortunately cause issues.

I got something slightly wrong, next thing I know i'm getting tons of notifications (and even some insults thrown at me).

it only takes one person to give me a correction. not an entire angry mob. and most of them are just repeating what the first guy said. I forgot how cruel people online can actually get. this is why I don't often leave comments on social media ,-,

(I simply misunderstood the details of a sports suspension).

Sorry for posting again so soon. Just really depressed now. I think the little sleep I got today probably is a big part of it. I need to stop deleting stuff even if something upset me. I was so embarrassed and hurt earlier, that is the first thing I did since I was afraid to get more ❓ reactions.

My brain is just kinda seizing with how much I have in there. I think my birthday meant more to other people than myself but thank you all for the wishes. Feel bad my bad mood has kept me from saying it directly. I’m just so drained. I feel bad at talking with people now. Love you guys. Iwhs I was more.

I feel like I'm just so tired in general right now. maybe I'll take a day to myself.

edit: I went back to sleep for about three hours and it's almost noon now, but I feel better so I don't mind. sometimes you have to take care of yourself and not worry about what others think. 🥺

Last edited:
I don't have school tomorrow, which is good. However, I think I need a moment to myself. Maybe a short break from the forums? IDK. Stuff happens and it kinda makes me feel gloomy, in a way. :\

edit: I'm feeling better now, but I'll still be on break... semi-break, if you will.

Last edited:
I have so much work to do for Geometry that’s due tomorrow but I don’t want to do any of it. Well, I want to, but for some reason, when I get home, I can’t focus on any work without getting distracted. My attention span is just really low when it comes to that.

Also, I feel fatigued. It’s a little better now, but an hour ago I could barely write without my hand shaking or stand up normally. I’m rarely ever that tired.

I have two weeks of high school left (my final year), and two-and-a-half months of being at home before I go to college. It's so close, and yet I want out right now. I can't stand it here. I can't stand my family, as much as I love them. I can't stand my peers (and, admittedly, some of my teachers), I'm just so done with their ****ty and annoying attitudes.

I'm in the middle of class, but I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown. Nothing is going right today, and it's only 2nd period. I can't give up now, but I'm feeling a lot of distress just from being here. I'm not in immediate danger, but I don't want to be around the people who are in my home and school life. I hope things will look up in my life once I move out. I really don't know how to explain this, and I feel like I'm just mindlessly complaining, honestly.

I am definitely thinking of going on hiatus. I shouldn't be gone for very long, just until I get some affairs in order and I get some breathing room once I'm out of school.

Last edited:
Back