What's Bothering You?

Going to see my show Spirited Away at theatre today, and aparantely the clothes I chose to wear, to my mum, isn't apprioate or go well together :/
It was a miku black top, and a thin, flower cardigan thing. And for some reason she thought thats all I be wearing, when I told her obviously I would be wearing a coat or something else today!
And she said I should wear something as if I was going to a bloody interview???

I never get to wear my nice clothes, like Miku, because I only go to work, and don't go out much which I know isnt great. I could wear something at home but I usually just wear pjamas around the house.
I would've likes to wear something studio gibli but I don't have that, so my cloest was Miku.

Most of my clothes don't go well together honestly, and I really ain't bothered by things 'going well together.'

Going to see my show Spirited Away at theatre today, and aparantely the clothes I chose to wear, to my mum, isn't apprioate or go well together :/
It was a miku black top, and a thin, flower cardigan thing. And for some reason she thought thats all I be wearing, when I told her obviously I would be wearing a coat or something else today!
And she said I should wear something as if I was going to a bloody interview???

I never get to wear my nice clothes, like Miku, because I only go to work, and don't go out much which I know isnt great. I could wear something at home but I usually just wear pjamas around the house.
I would've likes to wear something studio gibli but I don't have that, so my cloest was Miku.

Most of my clothes don't go well together honestly, and I really ain't bothered by things 'going well together.'
Your mum definitely has the wrong vibe. When I went last month most people were wearing their normal everyday clothes, e.g. jeans and a t-shirt.

For the second time in three days I've fully overheated without explanation. My girlfriend walked home in a leather jacket and I was stripped down to just a vest and sweating buckets. Let's hope Friday's blood test finds a cause with an easy solution. 😬

Legs are also in agony and blood isn't reaching my feet properly so they are ice cold. A friend massaged my calves for me on Saturday and it helped. Partner's offered to try it tonight. Might be something I need to learn to do myself though but it is a challenge pushing past the pain on your own body. 😅
I haven’t been in this thread for a while, but wanted to commiserate with you. Two nights ago I was PROFUSELY sweating, like dripping, could have scooped it into a sample cup and gotten volume. Hair was soaked, everything. It woke me up, it was so bad. Hope you’ve been feeling a little better since this happened to you. 🫂

For the second time in three days I've fully overheated without explanation. My girlfriend walked home in a leather jacket and I was stripped down to just a vest and sweating buckets. Let's hope Friday's blood test finds a cause with an easy solution. 😬

Legs are also in agony and blood isn't reaching my feet properly so they are ice cold. A friend massaged my calves for me on Saturday and it helped. Partner's offered to try it tonight. Might be something I need to learn to do myself though but it is a challenge pushing past the pain on your own body. 😅
omg i am going through something very similar but it’s moved to my foot mostly and as been swelling there

my blood test hasn’t come back yet but from when it started it got worse for a few days and then slowly died down to being manageable, so i hope the same goes for you :>

I'm forced to start with my favorite face with my least favorite haircut. It doesn't look good with anything 😶 Imo its so goofy. I never liked how ac never have any good long hairstyles. Everything is too short or odd for me.
Screenshot_20240707-132006_Gallery.jpg

I wish other people my age shared my interests. At school, there’s a few kids that do, but since everyone is teenagers, almost all that anyone talks about is gossip that I don’t care about, sexual/disturbing stuff, or just stupid **** in general. I always feel like I don’t fit in because I can’t relate to anyone. Even with people that I do consider friends, I feel kind of introverted and don’t really say anything.

Weird how many posts I’m making about school when I’m not even in school right now. But this is all stuff that I can’t stop thinking about for some reason.

I felt the exact same way, and honestly, you nailed my exact high school experience. My interests were vastly different and it seemed like everyone else talked about stuff I didn't care for (gossip, petty drama, sex, the likes). I recently graduated and I think about this a lot.

I'm sorry you have to go through this. It really sucks when it feels like no one shares your interests, especially in school (students can be pretty ruthless, from my experience). Just wanted to say that you're not alone. 🫂

OMG, you two deserve a big fat hug. 🫂🫂 Yeah, I always felt like an outcast in high school too! But I never paid attention to what my classmates talked about though. I just know that they toss around swear words like it's nothing and that really bothers me TBH. T^T That's one of the reasons why I don't bother making friends here... I feel like I have to be like them to get anywhere, but I don't wanna become someone I'm not.

Speaking of which, school will be starting again in a month and I'm SO not excited...

I’m a little bothered how it bothers me if someone asks how I am and then they don’t respond when I tell them (more so if I’m depressed). I understand that people get busy, so I try really hard not to let it bother me. but as I wait for a response, it builds up and starts hurting a little. :/ I don’t want pity but at the same time, I still want to know that people care.

I’m a little bothered too today about my low energy.

The lag in Violet’s tera raids bothers me and how long it takes for the text and effects to occur like “Ninetails nullied all stat changes” before I can attack again. Not to mention, when I’m in the middle of picking my ability to attack, the menu closes because of some effect going on. The tera raids should be rather quick yet they take so long with the lag and effects.

Last edited:
Your mum definitely has the wrong vibe. When I went last month most people were wearing their normal everyday clothes, e.g. jeans and a t-shirt.
Yah, welp it least I did get to wear my miku shirt and had a nice blue jumper~
plan to make a post about the theatre show tomorrow, too tired and drained DX

My whole body feels like I am walking on a gravel driveway barefoot (where the point stones hit just right on the bottom of your sole) but all over and I have the most intense chills I've ever had even tough there's a heatwave. It almost feels like I decided to go out in a blizzard with nothing on lol. And it feels like I am swallowing razors. Fun hahah.

I felt this way, and I graduated in the year 2016. I can only imagine what kinds of things kids are talking about now. I assume it's gotten much worse with everything that's going on right now.

I learned that making friends, especially in high school, isn't worth it. Everyone will be on different paths after graduation and those friendships will diminish overtime. Those are 'situational friendships' and they are developed primarily because of shared circumstances. After the situation ends, you will no longer have that one thing in common. I don't talk to a single person from my high school years. All of my current friends were met after becoming an adult.

I felt very similarly in high school. Things get better after graduation.

My parents yelled at me and blamed me for something I didn't do for a very trivial reason. Tried explaining myself and all I get is, "I don't care!" I was having a pretty good day up until this point, honestly. I don't want other people's attitudes to affect my mood, but I guess I can't help it. :\ I'll be fine soon, just really annoyed right now.

Back