• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

^ Yeah that really bothered me in Driver's Ed.

Our instructor said "If you feel like driving isn't for you, then don't do it. Nobody is forcing you".

Best of luck to us in a rural area without our own transportation. (especially in the U.S) The provided public transport systems are beyond awful. It's almost impossible to get around if you can't drive.

Feeling bad for mom and don’t know how to help her. She is feeling frustrated because she is having problems remembering things. Pretty sure some of it is because of the radiation. She accidentally misplaced her card key and is mad at herself for it. Then was so worried about the key she forgot her bracelet when we went down stairs. I am sure we can figure something out about the card key since I’m sure others have misplaced one at some point. I just wish I could help her feel better about herself.

My toe/foot hurts and I'm having anxiety over it and not knowing if it's a real concern or something that will go away later. I don't like having a hundred health problems I can't get checked.
I've been having to take ibuprofen and use ice and it really only helps temporarily. This is the second day in a row I've woken up in pain. I also can't see what's wrong (besides that's it sorta red) and that really worries me.

I ruined my dessert for Delectable Delights. Tried a new recipe (bad idea), follow the video but nothing worked from the beginning to the end (I think they cheated in that video). Got problems with the oven, dropped the preparation on the floor. I tried twice and failed twice! I will try something else later.

I wish timezones were more easier to handle.
Because as much as I want to stay up till 2am to play event games, would leave me like 2 hours of sleep before work, and certain games like Mario party, I need to play on the TV and not handheld - I really can't.

Not just this problem, my sister lives in a different country that is about 5/6 hours behind. So we don't always get a chance to talk.
Constantly tries calling us when we're asleep in the early morning. Or when trying to plan to call, my mum goes to sleep early, but also cause my sisters country is hot in the afternoon she can't handle chatting when too hot or gets irate.

And then trying to play online games with my nephew, same issues.

I hate working second shift, part time would be more bearable if I could work mornings and not be getting home at 8pm just to go to bed at 9:30 because I'm so exhausted 😭

I have no idea how I'm going to draw three characters, color in whatever exceedingly detailed lineart is coming out tonight, finish my Lego build, come up with a short story and draw a Magnificent Memory all in this one week. Gonna try my best though.
basically me right now, I know that we can do it though 💜

I found an apprenticeship I can apply for :D
But you also have to answer 5 long questions, one of which is asking why you're interested in this 😩

Literally can't get into writing any of it atm, omg. Just wanna write it and get it over with.
Cause, I don't feel like I would get this opporunity anyways, but I still wanna try.

USPS delivered my mail to the post office instead of my address, and I had to reschedule a delivery for tomorrow. I’m hoping they can complete delivery then. I can’t exactly pick it up from the post office with a different address the package than the one on my ID.

Back