• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

I was taking my medicine and my sister, who is visiting with her nieces just screamed at me to watch the bottles since the youngest likes to shake the bottles. I know I have a lot wrong with me but I’m not stupid! This is why I don’t come down when she visits (along with how my dad acts too). I didn’t even set the pills on the table. I’m tired of being treated like I’m stupid and different. :/.

Please no comments.

my friend has been offline for like, 5 days, after saying some very concerning stuff to me one night. i checked with their roommate and their roommates says theyre fine and don't notice anything wrong, but they're ignoring everyone. idk whats going on.

My girlfriend gave me the plague. :cautious:

I've painters working in my living room, and the study is filled with furniture from the living room, so I'm pretty much confined to my bed for the day. Although we do have a TV in the spare bedroom and we've no guests right now. 🤔

Just feeling anxious and stressed over things I can't really control.

After my cat has been to the toilet on my bed, she hasn't used the tray since. (Hasnt gone on my bed again) I know I can't always watch her or force her. She's still quite moody but does eat, drink and sleep on my bed fine.
It could be more on the fact my youngest I dunno I think it's territorial but if my oldest cat tries to move anywhere or a different t position it looks like he wants to pounce on her. And when she used yo use the tray in my bedroom, he would come upto her while she was in the tray eespite telling him no.
So maybe that's why. But again don't really have the money to get him 'done' which I'm sure will change him for the better.
My mum has some catnip left over we might give her some to help calm her.

Stressing job wise since I don't know what else I can do, the charities that does help people with jobs can't help me because of my age :/

Been thinking about that 'friend' who got overally upset with me for taking a 'joke' seriously. I dunno why. He hasn't responded since.
I sent a quick message just saying: despite werr not talking hope everything is going well.

Wish I could turn my head off

I would love to go back to sleep, but of course something had to upset me this morning and now I'm too tense to relax. 🥲

I guess I can get up and work on fair stuff and maybe take a nap before I have to go to work. also still peeved about working second shift, I feel like it's genuinely throwing my life off balance. I could take a nap, but at the risk of being late to work. great!

it's not even 7am btw. fun times.

edit: I got some help and managed to go back to sleep for about two hours, and I feel better now ☺️💗

Last edited:
Did not get the job I interviewed for :(

One of the questions was 'do you have a pet registered in your name' and since I didn't, that immediately invalidated me as a candidate.

I'm glad I had the chance to sit down and do this.

I'm crying a little. Because I got dressed up really nice for this and everything. I know there will be other opportunities. It still hurts a bit.

was ruminating and lowkey began to realize that i chose the wrong major and i wasted time at classes pursuing a career that i now realize i wouldn't really enjoy. damn.

i'm glad that im realizing it earlier than most people do but i've already lost a good chunk of money on my first program (about $100+ spent on classes i ended up failing and books that will i will probably end up selling somewhere) when it could have gone to something else 😭 these are the times i regret not taking a gap year like some of my other friends.

I am worrying about is my story for the writing event. Just haven't had much time or motivation, so really hoping I can get something done.
I know i have time, but the closer the deadline, the quicker my brain is to stress XD

Edited to remove things

Last edited:
I don’t ever want to live with a pet again. Even my favorite animal, a cat. They’re just too germy. I love hanging out with a cute animal. But not living with one. My parents take good care of the dog and I chip in because I know he deserves it, even if I feel very little towards him. I used to love having pets. But as I grew up I realized it wasn't for me, personally.

Last edited:
After almost choking on food last night, I haven't actually recovered. I kept feeling like there was something I needed to cough up but I wasn't able to do so. Because of my tonsillolith problem, I have gotten confused about where exactly this is but I can tell it's not related to that. It's probably going to make things worse, though! I wish I could just see a doctor (I've said this before but I don't have insurance) because trying to figure this out myself is confusing and scary. I don't have anyone who can help me... I tried but my mom described something completely different and then suggested medicine for something also completely different. She's pretty useless in these cases.

I have no idea what I am going to do if this isn't solved but I am pretty scared.
I already had to worry about my toe hurting. I'm struggling with walking because I am trying to not hurt it.

I hope you don't mind me quoting this. I feel very similarly honestly. I don't think I could live without a cat or my golden, just because I've honestly never lived without a cat and I adore my dog. but animals are honestly really gross and I constantly have nasty dirt and hair all over my room that I need to pick up because of them. don't even get me started on litter boxes, ugh.

sometimes I just think about how nice it would be to have a house free of animals that's super easy to keep clean and isn't constantly dusty and dirty. but then I think about how lonely it might feel. 😔

I have a dentist appt this morning and I just need to have some minor fillings done in the front so that's not a big deal. but I really don't want to get poked. last year I had some fillings done and the pain was unbearable (mostly because I didn't get poked enough) so I'm honestly scared. 😞

edit: the poking sucked but my teeth look MUCH better now so I'm happy 💗

Last edited:
You all talking about animals being gross. I feel like people can and often are even filthier. I work with this one guy that doesn't bathe and he smells like he rolls in rotten cabbage everyday before he comes in. He smells so bad that his stink lingers after he leaves a given space. He smells like unwashed butt, but all over. It makes me gag. I hate it.

Back