• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

Having mental illnesses suck

Screenshot_20240826_200350_Chrome.jpg

rushing to get as many event entries in because i've been busy w/ college 😭 so tiresome.
in other news, i attempted to unclog the toilet and the sink on my own after my siblings played around in it and now everything hurts terribly. i can barely move my arms, my legs are tired and my back hurts 😮‍💨😮‍💨 i didn't even end up fixing it either. took me like 30+ minutes of absolute failure and it took my dad 6 minutes tops for each.. damn.
nevermind i didn't get much done at all actually. pain was worse than i thought and i ended up basically being bedridden after writing that message. still aches a little bit today too.

i managed to collect some confetti and grab a mystery balloon (+ virtual prize raffle tickets) but that's the extent of my participation in this event, which makes me a little sad because i really enjoyed this year's theme and would have really enjoyed doing more.

I kept waking up today because my dad talks so loud (he is deaf but refuses to get hearing aide) and he keeps coughing from allergies but refuses to take allergy medicine, and his phone is so loud that I can hear it upstairs. I need to eat and take my medicine but I have no energy to deal with him, so I’m going to wait until my mom comes home.

Kinda depressed too: just a little lonely. I really want to hear from my friend soon. But I need to learn to wait and be patient otherwise he’ll stop talking to me entirely.

Please no comments or replies.

My current Worldwide Races in 8DX aren't giving me 20kvr rooms.
Stop treating me like a baby! I can handle my own skill...

I don’t know where my brain is today because it is not with me. It’s been hard to focus today and getting distracted easily.

Also
It’s that time of year where everyone is slowly finding out what they got for their raise. There is always that one person who asks everyone what they got even though management tells everyone not to talk about it.Also I don’t feel comfortable talking to anyone but my bestie about it . Mostly because this person gets mad if you don’t tell them. So how else can you politely tell them you don’t want to answer?

😖 😖 😖 😖 😖 😖 😖 😖 😖 😖 😖 😖 😖 😖

the website that i use to watch slayers (& other anime), anix.to...
i just found out that it's gone today!!! 😫😫😫

ok... ok... i still have 9animes.org & gogoanime.3 as well...(i think i prefer gogoanime somewhat over 9animes) but still 😫😫😫

it was fine for me yesterday! what? no warning at all?!
🥺🥺🥺

Last edited:
horrible day today broskis. I wish I wasn't awake right now, living hurts. I feel like I need someone to talk to for a while but also don't feel like talking at all. plus I just feel a bit burdensome. idk what to do. I'm just at work trying to not sob my eyes out.

Back