• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

called the mental health team number, and for whatever reason they couldn't hear me both times rip. had to go ask my mom to call for me and got ridiculed for bursting into tears from the anxiety/stress. anyway, even after all that, the lady who left the voicemail was apparently on a call, and i was told she would call me back only for her to never do so. (having to wait for her to potentially do so also screwed up my routine.) not sure if i should call again tomorrow and ask what gives or wait and see if she calls back in the coming days, then call myself on friday or something. really just wanted to get this resolved today since it's important, but now i have to keep having anxiety over it </3

My mom told me today that when her and my dad we first together, she was only using him for a place to live because she was homeless at the time. Basically giving him ‘favors’ to keep him around, and that’s how I was born. I’m closer with my dad, alway have been. I’m not sure if it sits right with me, and tbh, I’ve been uneasy ever since she admitted this.

I’m not sure how to take the information, especially now since I’m working with my mom. Obviously, this has nothing to do with me, but it still hurts to hear? Idk if I should just keep it to myself, but I wish I didn’t know.

must be that time of the month because I am miserable in this heat today 😭 honestly not even sure if I want to do tie-dye stuff, I seriously need to cool off first. but I've been looking forward to this for a few days so I'll probably end up powering through the heat, just need to make sure I stay hydrated.

My leg was destroyed on a plane yesterday.

I asked the gentleman in front of me if he could push the seat up. I was way too cramped and we were bumping around due to turbulence.

I guess it wasn't enough.

Screenshot_20240829-143505.png

I really wish I had a better high school experience. I should be glad that I've graduated and managed to stay strong for 5+ years despite everything that happened, but I can't stop thinking about all the people who wronged me or how I could've done things differently. I honestly think high school ****ed me up and changed me for the worse. I was gonna explain myself, but I'm tearing up just thinking about it, so nevermind that.

I went through all of the old messages of someone I used to know and it was odd how they were really nice most of the time. Then when they called me at 4 am out of nowhere they were so mean and hurtful. They were definitely emotionally cheating on their partner with me and using me as something to vent at. I realized she was an awful person and blocked her. It made me learn you always need to be cautious when you interact with people online since you never know if their personality over text is the same as their real personality.

My crush on Javier Bardem is ruined by him playing the creepy Menendez dad in the new season of Monster. I know he’s acting, and he’s played some bad people in the past…but wow.

(I know he played a cold-blooded killer in No Country for Old Men but I never watched that movie.) However, playing an actual predator feels worse.

Met someone a little while ago who seems to like me a little too much. They keep reaching out and I honestly don't know what I'm going to do about it. They've already asked three times if I want to come over, despite me already turning them down twice. I've told them that I don't know them nearly well enough and that I don't feel comfortable nor safe driving two hours to visit them at home, because again: I barely know them. I don't think I can be much clearer than that?

Honestly the harder they try to make this friendship happen, the more uncomfortable it feels to talk to them. I might have to write an actual angry message or just ghost them entirely. Both would feel bad, man. I don't know at this point.

Back