• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

I'm struggling with eating. It feels uncomfortable to swallow and sometimes like I am almost going to choke. I'm forcing myself to anyway but just barely. Drinking water afterwards barely helps and I still feel uncomfortable. I also have this new pain that is probably related. I don't know what is happening but this is a horrible time to not be able to afford a doctor. What am I even supposed to do? Nobody is going to take me there. I did tell my dad how I feel but like I said, we can't afford the doctor.

I just finished eating something small and I feel a bit worse. Eating seems to only make me feel worse. It's definitely not heartburn. I know that much.
I'm also shaking right now and I don't know if it's the fear, the sleep deprivation, or the fact I have been eating much less than usual.

Just thinking about what my manager has been saying lately...his current fixation is "I'm secretly the engineer and you're (as in me) the manager". At first I thought it was a joke, but he's said it a few times now and I think he's being serious.

I'm now realizing that there really hasn't been any definitive lines between my role and his. I do things that a "manager" should do because I feel like I'm relieving all the crap they have to do, plus it fills in my time when I've run out of work to do. I don't really believe in the whole "managers should be doing [insert task here]" mantra when anyone can do it lol.

Maybe he just feels like he's lost control and his fingers not on the pulse anymore. But the sooner he realizes that he can let go of a lot of tasks, the better it will be for both of us.

As much as I hate talking politics, I just wanted to get it out there that I absolutely HATE presidential election season. The endless attack ads on TV that are mood killers, texts to phones sent from a different number every time (thank god for the blocker app I downloaded fully eliminating these), and receiving pamphlet cards in the mail, as if they really need to shove more crap down your face. Just today, I received three pamphlet cards in the mail from a specific political party attacking the other. All had different stuff on them. I immediately shredded them as soon as I got into the house.

November can't come any sooner. It's too bad I still have to endure over two months of this garbage.

Q1. How do you meet the essential creteria listed?
Q2. Why are you interested in undertaking the Level 3 Business Admin Apprenticeship in particular? What do yuo hope to gain from it?

Why are these questions so hard to answer when applying to things :/
I done all the other questions, in what way do they want this answered because omg.

is that the new personal statement format thing? You can probably find a guide on UCAS on how to answer either way - I think they have info on apprenticeships as well as uni
Sorta, I was applying for said role above and instead of asking like for normal things or CV they asked me to answer these five questions.
I've just never had any real office/admin experience but I do feel like I can handle it. Its really harnishing what skills I should know, and understanding them better.
I've done a short course on admin principles so Im not completely in the dark at what is needed.
I feel im more better at showing what I can do, rather than writing it out.

I’m doing okay, just annoyed I woke up two hours ago, so I just took my medicine and it will be a bit to kick in. Hopefully I can get more of the coloring done, if not now, after my mario party session.

Starting to feel depression creeping back a bit. Even though it wasn’t long ago since I talked to my friend, I already miss him. I’m still really happy to have gotten to chat with him the other day, I’m just greedy and want to talk more 😓.

Please do not reply or comment.

Siiiigh. My account overdrafted, and I have a bunch of other stuff going on also aside from money issues.. :^/
My little brother blocked me because he 'can't handle' my BPD anymore. Which I guess, is fair. I don't expect anybody to stay in my life because of my illnesses. But.. like.. we were so close? In his defense I said something that struck a chord with him; but IN MY DEFENSE, he poked the bear first. I don't take disrespect from anybody, even family. But.. this is really hard on me. I love my little brother :")

rushing to get as many event entries in because i've been busy w/ college 😭 so tiresome.
in other news, i attempted to unclog the toilet and the sink on my own after my siblings played around in it and now everything hurts terribly. i can barely move my arms, my legs are tired and my back hurts 😮‍💨😮‍💨 i didn't even end up fixing it either. took me like 30+ minutes of absolute failure and it took my dad 6 minutes tops for each.. damn.

I wish work would let me know when they change my schedule. All week it said I was off tomorrow and when I checked it today it said it was changed and I now work tomorrow. The only reason I even looked was because my bestie I had been texting and she was telling me what was going on at work and it made me think to check. Luckily I can change my plans to Tuesday but I won’t be able to see a friend that was also going. I know she is disappointed since we were looking forward to seeing each other. I hate disappointing people and feel bad I won’t be able to see her.

I don't normally hate being myself, but I think if I was mentally able to handle a job, I wouldn't have gotten in the situation I'm currently in...
I can't even try to get one now because I've become physically unable to handle one as well.

Back