• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

The cavity I mentioned in my last post on here that I was "99% sure" about- I am now 1000000% sure about and it hurts to eat and its really annoying me.
School is also killing me rn I just want to sleep I could not sleep last night for some reason.
My legs are also hella sore from running so much I need a rest day or something but I also need to stay in top shape for upcoming meets and I want/need to constantly exercise so idk rn :l

Didn’t get enough sleep and sick of not having a job and everyone’s ****. I’m not dealing with anyone today or this weekend. Going to use this time for myself.

ya'll got a remake which ya'll have been begging for forever now. ya'll literally mention it whenever a pokemon direct is announced. and we finally get one and ya'll wanna whine that it doesn't look like swsh or the gen 3 remakes? SO WHAT!?

they're sticking to the original art style and just making the graphics look 3d and hd. and they look good! chibi, but good! i'd rather them do that then rehaul the whole game. people are in the twitter comments complaining that there'll only be gen 1-4 pokemon in it, like duh it's a remake of that time they're not gonna put the new pokemon in it! and people are also whining that it better have mega evolution in it. did the original pearl/diamond have mega evolution? no!

you're getting the swsh style graphics with pokemon legends arceus and then a classic pearl/diamond remake with shining pearl and brilliant diamond. do ya'll not realize that? and it's fine if people don't like the graphics or anything. i get it they do look chibi and a little silly, but that's how those sprites would look made 3d. but ya'll don't have to go so far as to say that they've ruined the games or your never buying a pokemon game again and stuff like that. you didn't like this game, say "oh i don't like the graphics much, but that's just me.", don't buy the game if you're disappointed in it, and be on your way.

i am so pissed that people have pretty much hounded on them to give us diamond/pearl remakes and then complain and whine when it's not exactly how they expected it to be. and i know for a fact that if they had went the route of giving it swsh graphics and everything that there would still be people complaining about it in some aspect. YA'LL GOT YOUR REMAKES AND THEY'RE NOT GONNA MAKE THEM EXACTLY HOW EVERYONE WANTS SO SHUT UP!!!

i'm probably gonna delete this later i am just so aggravated at folks like this.

god, i absolutely HATE my stupid dumb math class. i just want a normal math class where i raise my damn hand up to speak, like everyonr else should!!! but no, instead, it's suddenly okay for everyone to yell out answers and yell out answers when other people are speaking?? wtf??? i'm just so ANGRY AUGH

i'm mostly mad because someone kept yelling out the answer and the moment i answered, KNOWING FULL WELL I WAS RIGHT, it was wrong because i got mixed up due to stupid loud people. thank goodness i was online because if i wasn't i would just end up crying right then and there (which i did LMAOOO). god, im tired.

anyways.. i also got a dentist appointment soon lmao. i dont like dentist appointments.

Okay, nevermind about that last post. I’m craving human affection right now and want a hug from someone other than my family. </3

everyone i know keeps asking why i don't draw anymore, then when i do they all laugh at it like bruh i thought it was good 😕
like i get i'm not a snazzy artist with high quality drawing skills, but what i made is still a lit drawing in my eyes

The Pokémon fan base gets saltier and more entitled by the year I swear. While I agree Pokemon has been inconsistent since X and Y, they’re still fun RPGs. Sure I miss the expansive post games of Gens 4 and 5, but it’s not like those classics are going away.

Everyone’s focusing on the DP remake’s simple graphics, but the Pokemon Arceus Legends game looks stunning. For a system that’s two generations behind the competitors, this game’s graphics are pretty impressive.

Regardless gameplay matters more anyway. I’d rather play a fun game with terrible graphics than a shallow FPS with individually rendered facial hair.

ya'll got a remake which ya'll have been begging for forever now. ya'll literally mention it whenever a pokemon direct is announced. and we finally get one and ya'll wanna whine that it doesn't look like swsh or the gen 3 remakes? SO WHAT!?

they're sticking to the original art style and just making the graphics look 3d and hd. and they look good! chibi, but good! i'd rather them do that then rehaul the whole game. people are in the twitter comments complaining that there'll only be gen 1-4 pokemon in it, like duh it's a remake of that time they're not gonna put the new pokemon in it! and people are also whining that it better have mega evolution in it. did the original pearl/diamond have mega evolution? no!

you're getting the swsh style graphics with pokemon legends arceus and then a classic pearl/diamond remake with shining pearl and brilliant diamond. do ya'll not realize that? and it's fine if people don't like the graphics or anything. i get it they do look chibi and a little silly, but that's how those sprites would look made 3d. but ya'll don't have to go so far as to say that they've ruined the games or your never buying a pokemon game again and stuff like that. you didn't like this game, say "oh i don't like the graphics much, but that's just me.", don't buy the game if you're disappointed in it, and be on your way.

i am so pissed that people have pretty much hounded on them to give us diamond/pearl remakes and then complain and whine when it's not exactly how they expected it to be. and i know for a fact that if they had went the route of giving it swsh graphics and everything that there would still be people complaining about it in some aspect. YA'LL GOT YOUR REMAKES AND THEY'RE NOT GONNA MAKE THEM EXACTLY HOW EVERYONE WANTS SO SHUT UP!!!

i'm probably gonna delete this later i am just so aggravated at folks like this.
bruh wait what fans are complaining about Pokemon BD/SP???? no way 😆😆😆

I hate when people beg for stuff like this and then get mad when it doesn't look exactly like they want it to. I think the art style is perfectly fine! It's just like ORAS where the characters on the overworked map are small and then in battle they look more realistically proportioned. that's literally how the original game was so why are people complaining??

I will admit some of the animations are odd but overall the game looks very nice.

everyone i know keeps asking why i don't draw anymore, then when i do they all laugh at it like bruh i thought it was good 😕
like i get i'm not a snazzy artist with high quality drawing skills, but what i made is still a lit drawing in my eyes

If you liked what you did that's all that matters, your art isn't for others to judge and laugh. The fact that you liked what you did is super great! Don't let others bring your skill down.

This week feels like one of those weeks that gets worse as it goes on, and today was no exception. Today I got actually bit by a dog, bit as in it was out of aggression with intent to cause physical damage, which it did (thou not much, skin hardly broken and a small bruise but I bruise somewhat easily). This is my first time getting bitten with aggression, thou to be fair it wasn't my fault, the dog is just like that. I've gotten play bites and warning nips, both which a dog has never clamped down on my skin, only put its teeth on me. Even when a dog play bites it's always gentle. I suppose the silver lining to this situation is that it could have been worse. The dog bit a fatty part of my thigh, but it could have bit my hand, which I consider worse. I did have the dog on a table but due to it pulling and getting near the edge, I felt uncomfortable with it so I put it on the floor so it couldn't somehow fall off the counter with all its pulling (event thou I made SURE to tie the leash tight to the counter). Had I left it on the table it prob could have bit my hand or arm, doing worse.

What also happened today was that I went to go check to see if a dog was still wet. I always approach dogs talking to them nicely so as one of my coworkers walked by she got mad at me and told me to 'instead of petting the dog do some laundry' which really pissed me off. Like I'm not doing stupid **** when I can CLEARLY see we still have dogs to dry off, I was checking to see if he was still wet. But ofcourse as unconfrontational as I am I just did as she said without correcting her, thou I wish I did. I also knew that if I did I would have said it with an attitude with her just as she did me. I'm so tired of people getting mad at me for stupid misunderstandings or cause THEY were too vague. I think this Saturday I'll say somethin at the meeting cause I'm damn tired of it.

ALSO one of my other coworkers blow dryers is broken so she got mine and I got the crappy one🙄 So not only does it take me longer to blow dry dogs, but I can't fluff them as well, somethin I'm already not good at, and the dogs seem to hate it cause I've gotten MULTIPLE dogs that will be rowdy and try to fight back as I dry them off. Also my stand dryer might be broke so yay.

This week has sucked so far.

Some people drive me absolutely crazy. They think theyre lives are soo difficult because of a minor inconvenience but then whenever someone has real and serious problems that haunt them daily and have suffered through some really horrible things, people think that the people with actual issues are faking it. Im tired of this happening to me and seeing it happen to others. Its no one elses job to validate anyone elses feelings about anything. Ever. Thats it. No exceptions. If someone feels a certain way, whose place is it to tell them they don't? If someone experienced something, how tf are you going to tell them that they didn't experience that??

Im tired of opening up to people about the actual **** ive gone through and then having them say "no theres no way," or "eh its fine thats not going to happen" or "youre just faking that- grow up."

This happens to so many other people as well and I have witnessed it and it drives me insane. Some people are so ignorant because they dont know what an actual struggle is like.

Then theres those who try and make assumptions about your life and then whenever they hear whats actually going on theyre so dumbfounded because no one could have ever guessed that something so insane was happening to someone who seemed to be fine.
Ive really kind of had enough of that. This is why I only trust a tiny amount of people and have such a small friend group- because too many people will start to talk and dont actually make any effort to understand you.

Sorry for the small rant but I needed to get that off my chest its one of the many things frustrating me at the moment Im really stressed right now for a number of reasons but this helped a little.

Im also not directing this at anyone just saying in case it seems like that.
Its just my personal experience and I know others struggle with this problem

I feel like it's not talked about as much as it should be.

Just a reminder that you never really know what someone is going through. You may not know their situation, but before you judge someone, take a second to maybe think of something they could possibly be dealing with that could be influencing them to act that way. It will help you be a better person and save the other person a whole lot of grief.

Please be courteous.
Thank you 🖤

1614383389339.png

Last edited:
have you never heard of them omg
the first time i saw them in a store you shouldve seen the disturbed look on my face

View attachment 358364
ngl when I saw these at a Speedway store I didn't even think anything of it cause I've seen some crazy **** before lmao

everyone at work is getting other jobs and quitting and i feel happy for them, jealous that i can't find ANY way out of this ****ty job, and a bit sad that i'm getting left behind. i don't really know anyone anymore.

Back