• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

i really wish we could nickname event pokemon. i get not being able to rename traded pokemon (though you can now i think?), but not event pokemon. let me name my hat pikachus and my special sing pikachu!!
Post automatically merged:

The fact that the gen 4 remakes are NOT including Platinum, i'm a bit salty about that...
i feel like they probably will? i'm definitely not certain, but it would be weird for them not to. maybe it'll be dlc ;w;

My switch is being sent in for repairs and i'm terrified that all of my progress on my favorite games that don't have cloud save **cough splatoon** will just evaporate into thin air.

Idk where you are but I know the housing market in the US has been pretty crazy like you described. I actually read an article recently where a woman bought a house real fast because she figured she'd miss out if she didn't, but it turns out she absolutely hates it and is now trying to resell. :/ I hope you can find a place you like and don't feel rushed into purchasing!
fortunately i live in the UK and more fortunately still i live in a city with reasonable house prices, i can't imagine living in the USA trying to find a property rn especially in a city. idk it just feels so demoralising after a while tho, like i just want to move and not have to deal with the ordeal of making offers/lawyers etc etc.. i get so nervous about money and worrying if i have enough or not

my 5 year old brother just passed away an hour ago andd idk how to cope? this has never happened to me and i just don’t know how to deal with it. im scared about how my family is going to be. i don’t wanna lose them either. this all feels so surreal.

Last edited:
my 5 year old brother just passed away an hour ago. im very sad because this has never happened to me and i just don’t know how to deal with it. im scared about how my family is going to be. i don’t wanna lose them either. this all feels so surreal.
oh my goodness, i am so sorry. i really hope you’re doing okay.

my 5 year old brother just passed away an hour ago. im very sad because this has never happened to me and i just don’t know how to deal with it. im scared about how my family is going to be. i don’t wanna lose them either. this all feels so surreal.
I am so sorry for your loss, I hope you and your family are doing okay.

I'm so, so, sorry. I pray you and your family are doing okay. If you ever need to talk, I'm always here. <3

Oml, I am so sorry for your loss and that you're going through this. I wish you good luck that you're going well.

boutta start carrying a ****ing can of lysol around this godforsaken dorm and every time some dumb ***** comes near me I'll spray her ****ing face, maybe they'll leave me and my dog alone 🙃

oh god. i’m so, so sorry. sending so many healing thoughts to you and your family. 💔

I’m really sorry about your loss. I can (somewhat?) relate as my mom died last December. I’ve never lost a sibling though. That’s tough. Sending many healing thoughts and prayers to you and your family. </3

i'm sending loving and healing energy to both you and your family. my condolences to all of you, and i'm so sorry.

My shoulder is hurting so badly, I can barely move.. of course that has to happen when there is good weather outside for once and now I'm hardstuck inside :mad:

I miss being able to have genuine conversations with people, to have a connection with someone that I don't have to question at any point. I'm tired of feeling like 'flavour of the month' to some people. I just want to have a someone in my life who is excited to talk to me as I am to them.

Last edited:
Mini rant - mental health
After being in a fog of depression and anxiety due to various traumatic events, I cried and spoke to my mom for almost two hours. Then cried some more and more. It was cathartic. I really miss therapy. I'm barely on here anymore and lurk because I've just been going through the motions of daily life. I feel like such an outsider lol but it is what it is.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that you're going through this. Once the news sinks in it is going to be hard, but keep in mind that you do not need to go it alone. In addition to having the support of your family and friends there are also organisations where you can get free guidance concerning sibling bereavement over the phone, via email, live chats, etc from trained professionals. If you choose to go this route and require help in locating reputable and trustworthy services in your country then feel free to message me with your location and I will provide some contact details for you.

Back