• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

You have no idea how much I hate Tiktok and I don’t even use it. I really wish it didn’t exist.
Yeah, same. I hate TikTok and I have no desire to ever use it. It hit me when a YouTube streamer that I watch yesterday made a comment about forums and whether they still exist. Yes, they exist, but that’s just it. There are a few active ones. (This is the most active one that I am on.) I wish things like TikTok didn’t take over the internet. I remember years ago when forums were the thing. They were booming. Now it’s just Instagram and TikTok. What a shame.

Yeah, same. I hate TikTok and I have no desire to ever use it. It hit me when a YouTube streamer that I watch yesterday made a comment about forums and whether they still exist. Yes, they exist, but that’s just it. There are a few active ones. (This is the most active one that I am on.) I wish things like TikTok didn’t take over the internet. I remember years ago when forums were the thing. They were booming. Now it’s just Instagram and TikTok. What a shame.
Yea I will never use Tiktok. Yea it really is a shame forums are not a big thing anymore. One of my big problems with it is those stupid Tiktok challenges especially the destructive ones. Last week at work (I work at a grocery store) we had to close the bathrooms in front because some kids destroyed the 2 toilets in the women’s restroom because they said they were doing a Tiktok challenge.

Yea I will never use Tiktok. Yea it really is a shame forums are not a big thing anymore. One of my big problems with it is those stupid Tiktok challenges especially the destructive ones. Last week at work (I work at a grocery store) we had to close the bathrooms in front because some kids destroyed the 2 toilets in the women’s restroom because they said they were doing a Tiktok challenge.
The fact that they used the TikTok challenge to justify their ****ty behavior. Wow.

The fact that they used the TikTok challenge to justify their ****ty behavior. Wow.
Exactly they knew better but did it anyway. Their parents were just as bad. My store manager said he called their parents to have them come get them. The parents reaction was that they are kids and what can we do. How about discipline your kids and that behavior is not acceptable.

Could I just not have to work and get everything handed to me? As much as I really do like so the people I work for it’s pretty stressful to wheel this southern woman around the hospital while she gets angry at literally everyone. Sometimes I wonder why she likes me so much because she hates everyone else. And my other client spending $70 on meat sticks at a gas station and not be able to tell him no and then have to listen to him and his wife fight over it later. I need a vacation.

Nobody:
Absolutely no one:
Not a soul on this earth:
Random people on the street: little idiot.

One of my big problems with it is those stupid Tiktok challenges especially the destructive ones. Last week at work (I work at a grocery store) we had to close the bathrooms in front because some kids destroyed the 2 toilets in the women’s restroom because they said they were doing a Tiktok challenge.
Wow I'm really sorry to hear this. Tiktok definitely has so many rotten apples, most of which I feel like are kids or minors. I think it's a combination of both poor upbringing and unsupervised internet usage. Destructive behavior should absolutely not be tolerated. It doesn't help that some adults online do these dumb challenges for clout; they don't think about their impact and how children will copy them because the kids think it's cool or something.

Wow I'm really sorry to hear this. Tiktok definitely has so many rotten apples, most of which I feel like are kids or minors. I think it's a combination of both poor upbringing and unsupervised internet usage. Destructive behavior should absolutely not be tolerated. It doesn't help that some adults online do these dumb challenges for clout; they don't think about their impact and how children will copy them because the kids think it's cool or something.
Yea most people really just don’t think. They really do need to supervise their kids more and explain how these destructive challenges hurt not only others but could hurt themselves. Yea most kids will definitely copy things they see online.

ever since I was sick I've been having really bad sleep inertia. it's almost 11am and I'm still too tired/weak to actually get up. I think I may even have a headache which, despite me getting them all the time, is actually really rare for me to have during the day. I have things I want to do and no energy to do them 😞

People who ask you to do something, you do it and they don't bother to reply properly. Yet they will probably demand an immediate response when they actually get back, and get angry if you don't do it. :rolleyes:

trying to work on a drawing for a yt video thumbnail and my tablet keeps resetting itself for absolutely no reason at all -__-

My dog passed away last night. I have been bawling on and off for the past 24 hours. She was my best friend.

I know for a fact that Internet Challenges were a mistake since the start. I remember people doing the so called "Cinnamon challenge" and "Fire Challenge" which believe it or not it was popular around 2012 and 2014. I still to this day think "What is wrong with these people?" Dangerous Internet stunts should've never been a thing to began with but it happened, because people wanted to be famous at the time.

Back