• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Sue Gray's report into the various Downing Street parties during the height of the pandemic has been released to the public and what I have read so far is absolutely disgusting. So many people died due to Covid and so many others sacrificed so much in order to keep everyone else as safe as possible yet the Government thought it was okay to ignore the rules just so they could have regular gatherings with alcohol involved. Boris Johnson is a piece of **** and should resign NOW. 😡

I really hate getting Instagram suggestions with like "depressed_boi doing stuff" or just "look at puppy/grandpa/baby 🥺 this made my day" stuff like please no.

Also PSA the US is not the whole world in regards to onions kthxbye.

i don't know what i'm going to do. i'm just not in any shape to see people. i'm not mentally prepared for any of it but i'm also not equipped to like, drive people around, get a hotel room, things like that. i'm simply not prepared. anyways, i'm not even going to mention any of this to the big boss lady. she's going to rip my head off if i do.

Last edited:
My first appointment with my new doctor went well but he said something that I can't stop questioning whether or not he was judging me.
I told him I've been in a homosexual relationship for 10 years and he suggested I get checked for HIV 💀 I agreed to get checked but damn, after 10 years with the same partner you wouldn't think I was high risk just because of my gayness.

God damn, Season 4 was such a disaster. I was so happy about the ending with the wedding and all and then it started to become so.. berk. It literally made me mad, lol. Especially the very last episode. What on earth did the script writer take when coming up with all of this? I'm so glad that there was no "Choose John or Rosie" or I would've literally flipped the table in front of me :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I’m writing fleshed out bios for all of my novel’s characters. I’m pretty happy with how my protagonist is fleshed out, but I’m concerned about the antagonists. They’re loosely based on my abusive ex and high school bullies. All of these characters are reprehensible people. They harass the protagonist constantly because they think he deserves it.

What I’m concerned about is potentially making them one note. I don’t want to make them people who are jerks 24/7. That’s just not how people act. I’ve tried to make them more realistic by making them decent to people they like, but I’m not sure if that’s enough.
Do they have ambitions other than being jerks? I do writing to. It's fun and creative! And even when writing side-note characters I will flesh them out with their own goals in life. If they have a goal in the story and a personality that isn't just 'put this character here to make protagonist miserable' you will have a nicely fleshed out character.

ofc as soon as my dad gets home he starts to tell me I'm cleaning wrong and getting frustrated for seemingly no reason at all lol. this is why I only clean when he's at work.

also there are way too many people in my family trying to give me life advice when they couldn't care less about hat my actual current situation is and would rather assume what my problems are instead of actually listening to what I say. I'm so tired of it. if I were younger I would think I'm a failure because I can't just do what they say I should be able to do, nowadays I know it's bc of my disability but my family seems to be like "don't let your disability get in the way" like *****???? they don't call it a "dis-ability" for nothing, it literally means lack of ability.

week or so ago, i mentioned how the woman i was in contact with at my therapy organization tried to call me despite knowing how much of a trigger those are for me. i emailed politely saying, "hey, don't do That, you sent me into a really bad panic attack, if you do not want to explain the differences of 1:1 cbt to me over email, i will come to an appointment in person like you suggested". finally get an email back from the organization (not her specifically anymore) essentially telling me to f off and discuss it with completely different local organizations and get back to them with my decision, including one that is currently only over the phone. lovely. i hate it here.

Outlook's dumb "auto-fill" system when typing and idk how to turn it off. Like I was typing a reply to this store thanking them for helping me filling out that address format thing and how to remove it when ordering and it kept suggesting **** I obviously didn't want to have in the e-mail... Outlook is so damn useless.

People were spraying poison over the weeds in my backyard earlier so I cannot play on my swingset for the next week 😥

I love working in an awkward situation because this narcissist woman was treating me like crap and I dared fight back. There’s no winning with these types of people, I just need to just run away fast. You’ll just be this person that they’ll talk crap about forever and labeled as “lazy” or “two faced” even though I worked hard and put up with a lot of crap. You’re just a distorted version of yourself to them because they’re incapable of looking at you as a person with independent thoughts and feelings. I’m not putting up with toxic people anymore I’m tired of it.

my tabby kitten is being put to sleep tonight, on the 3rd month anniversary of my late cat’s death. 😪

I'm so sorry to hear this xara. I assume it was one of your two kittens? how is the other one doing? I'm at a loss for words but I'll be keeping you in my thoughts 💕
Post automatically merged:

I have a really bad headache for some reason. again. I wish I knew what tf is causing them cause they're frequent and very annoying to deal with, especially since I ran out of Excedrin.

also tried so hard to clean the basement room, but it's a room that my friend (who lived with us for a while) was staying in and she's a very untidy person so the floor was just disgusting and there was dog hair all over the bed and it smelled bad in there. I mopped for probably an hour and the floor still looks bad but not nearly as bad as it did. also cleaned up the bed and doused it with pet odor eliminator. now I'm exhausted, I wish I had more energy to get other things done that I want to do 😞

Last edited:
Every time I go over my mom’s house I get stressed out. That’s why I don’t go that often. I know that sounds bad… just some of the stuff she does. Idk.

my tabby kitten is being put to sleep tonight, on the 3rd month anniversary of my late cat’s death. 😪
I don't have any words that can make it better, but I'm so, so sorry xara. ❤

Back