• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

My dog passed away last night. I have been bawling on and off for the past 24 hours. She was my best friend.

i’m so, so sorry for your loss. i lost my best friend back in november, and one of my kittens earlier this week, so you are not alone in this. losing a furry companion is absolutely devastating, but i can tell that you adored her with all your heart and gave her the best life possible, and i just know she loved you back. take all the time you need to process this and grieve; we’re all here to support you, and my pms are always open if you ever need to talk. 🧡

Oh no, I'm so sorry! ☹
So sorry for your loss.
im so sorry mimi 🖤 you can always message me if you want to talk
Oh noooo cheems, I'm so sorry to hear that. 😢 if you ever need to talk to someone my inbox is open ❤
i’m so, so sorry for your loss. i lost my best friend back in november, and one of my kittens earlier this week, so you are not alone in this. losing a furry companion is absolutely devastating, but i can tell that you adored her with all your heart and gave her the best life possible, and i just know she loved you back. take all the time you need to process this and grieve; we’re all here to support you, and my pms are always open if you ever need to talk. 🧡
Thank you all so much. This is so hard for me. She was half of my current age. So I basically grew up with her and we did everything together. I miss her more than anything and I’ve been crying so much, my eyelids are just so puffy and swollen. I just want my dog back.

Here’s a picture I took of her about 4-5 years ago.

B4D81E82-16E4-42BB-B4B2-550A9B48DEEE.jpeg

Thank you all so much. This is so hard for me. She was half of my current age. So I basically grew up with her and we did everything together. I miss her more than anything and I’ve been crying so much, my eyelids are just so puffy and swollen. I just want my dog back.

View attachment 428861
🥺❤ oh my goodness, she looks so happy, loved, and so well cared for. My heart just breaks for you 💔 I will be thinking about you. Maybe try sleeping with her favorite toy blanket next to you, maybe that would help 🥺😢

View attachment 428861
She looks like she really loved you. And she still does, wherever she is. My advice, take as much time as you need to grieve, and don't be afraid to seek professional help. You'll move on when you're ready. My PMs are always open if you want to talk 😊

me at 11pm: man there's so much I want to do and I have to go to bed now ugh

me at 9am the next day: there's nothing at all that I want to do other than stay in bed *hides under blanket*

For the life of me I’ll never understand why people don’t lock the bathroom door when they’re using the bathroom??

Context: I was on a train, and someone was using the bathroom but they did not lock it, and the bathroom switch was on “OPEN” instead of “Occupied,” so I thought, okay. It must be okay. Common sense, people. 🙄 This better not happen again, on my next train trip.

I love having constant tooth pain and I'm not bothered that my wisdom teeth removal is in 6 weeks. :')))))))) (end me)

I’ve noticed a lot of people in my life are really unreasonable and think their opinion is always right, never accepting anyone else’s point of view.
I’m just starting to notice it. But why can’t anyone else see that?

this is absolutely driving me insane but i could've swore that in one of the Japanese Animal Forest games on the N64/Gamecube there was an item that was a dresser and it looked like grapes (like it was part of the fruit series but it was never in any other game, I remember seeing it along with the lucky black cat and some other stuff that's exclusive to the game it was in). I thought it was really cool but now I can't seem to find it anywhere on the internet???? someone please help??

edit: okay I'm not insane, I finally found it but it's an unused item!!! I wonder if I can get it through hacking? whatever the case is they should've made this an actual item cause just look how cute it is!!!
600px-DnM64_UnusedDresser.png

edit again: it can be obtained through hacking but it will only show up as a DUMMY item. so basically my dreams of having this adorable grape dresser in my Animal Forest e+ home are absolutely crushed :,,,,,,)

Last edited:
my body/brain literally hates me. no matter how much or little i sleep, i'm always exhausted during the day, but then suddenly wide awake at night. take today, for example. i went to sleep at 2AM (very early of me as of late) and woke up at 12PM this morning, so i was down for about 10 hours. i was fine until around 7PM, and then my eyes kept drifting shut, and i had to repeatedly get up and splash my face with water or drink something to stay awake. (if i sleep too early, i will inevitably wake up at around 4AM.) i was planning to go to sleep around midnight, since i assumed i'd start drifting again. nope! i was wide awake; it's 3AM, and i still am! someone please tell it upstairs that we're in england, not australia.

this is absolutely driving me insane but i could've swore that in one of the Japanese Animal Forest games on the N64/Gamecube there was an item that was a dresser and it looked like grapes (like it was part of the fruit series but it was never in any other game, I remember seeing it along with the lucky black cat and some other stuff that's exclusive to the game it was in). I thought it was really cool but now I can't seem to find it anywhere on the internet???? someone please help??

edit: okay I'm not insane, I finally found it but it's an unused item!!! I wonder if I can get it through hacking? whatever the case is they should've made this an actual item cause just look how cute it is!!!
600px-DnM64_UnusedDresser.png
Oops. I was just about to reply with the same image. I’m glad you found it though!

So I’m going to a restaurant on Tuesday because I have gift cards for that restaurant, but I realized I have anxiety with eating in front of people, lol. I hope it’s not too crowded. Anyone else feel like people are watching you eat out of the corner of their eye? Lol, I’m usually fine in crowds but something about people watching me eat is kind of weird even though they probably don’t care. 🙃

Back