• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

As much of a good day as I had and week, my mood just kind of took a turn for the worse and I cried really hard. It’s not anyone’s fault, online or in real life. It’s just me frustrated with my own weakness again. 😞

Parents. Just... let your kids go if you obviously don't get along at adult ages.
Post automatically merged:

So I’m going to a restaurant on Tuesday because I have gift cards for that restaurant, but I realized I have anxiety with eating in front of people, lol. I hope it’s not too crowded. Anyone else feel like people are watching you eat out of the corner of their eye? Lol, I’m usually fine in crowds but something about people watching me eat is kind of weird even though they probably don’t care. 🙃
Nah, I love going to restaurants tbh, if anything socialize outside home/work and also looking at people with weird fashion styles lol.

And no they definitely don't care if you eat, I mean people have always been staring at others no matter what they do, so.

im in a new semester! i'm suddenly really nervous about some of my courses. like, im alright with some of them but there's this one course that i'm just unexplainably nervous of. i really don't know why.

over here wondering why I haven't fallen asleep yet... I never even took my sleeping meds lol 🤦🤦🤦

also I've officially had a headache for about 10 hours and multiple attempts at getting rid of it have been unsuccessful. so that's fun!

Found out that my manager has been pestering my co-workers with covid to come back to work despite still being positive, ma'am wtf is this 😭

Urgh I hate having breakouts on my face whilst it's that time of the month, it makes me feel like a self conscious teenager all over again. 🙄

I’m so tempted to get Pokémon Brilliant Diamond because of Totodile, but I’d have to have someone trade me one so I can get him in the beginning of the game. I’d definitely pay in TBT lol, but this would all require me buying the game and a Switch Lite, which I don’t want to do. But it’s tempting. Ugh. I 99% won’t be buying one, but still. Idk. TEMPTING.

Last edited:
My mom and aunt have been trying to match me up with their friend’s daughter and neither of us are interested. Whenever I try to make them stop they keep talking about her relationship status. I know they just want me to find the right person, but this isn’t the way to help.

Man, crappy start to the week already. My one coworker has missed like 3 days in a row. That is not good at all. She has a bad track record lately of calling off and I think soon she's going to be fired or just leave. If that happens, I might be stuck helping with her stuff. I really am frustrated with myself and my fear of leaving my comfort zone. I REALLY need a new job that pays me more and is less stressful. I just hate applying and working on my resume. If I don't do something though, I'm going to stay in this rut for who knows how long.

I can't articulate how much it bothers me to see people use the term "autism" to describe things that don't relate to how the word is prescribed to people of the spectrum. I know languages "evolve", but what the hell does it even mean when you it say out of the context of a neurological disorder? All it does is cause confusion, and it's bad enough already that autism isn't as researched, or even as explored, as it should be.

This is more like a petty complaint but why are baby books so flimsy? My nephew destroyed 3 now. All of them were the hard-back kind. It was because of the loose spine that allowed him to break them. It's like do these people not know how strong a toddler's grip is? Another thing that bothers me is when the pages are made with the same material that's used for cereal boxes. Again, it's too weak for a toddler.

a very hateful woman called me at work today and started spewing racist bull**** out of nowhere and it’s really made me furious. i truly had no idea anyone could be that terrible of a human being just outright like that. absolutely no shame at all. it made me sick.

Omg, that sounds awful. I’m really sorry you had to deal with all of that. I can’t believe people act like that sometimes, even though there are people like that out there. I hope you feel better soon. 💚

I got a thing of sour punch straws, but they’re stale. The ones I get at the store are fine. My dad’s going to take them to work and someone will eat them, I guess. I hate how they’re stale. 🙃

Back