• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

I am having a really bad week work wise. Coworker is out for like 5 or 6 days in a row now. I had to process an order going to another country. I had absolutely zero training on how to do that, but I think I figured it out. It feels like everything that can go wrong has gone wrong. I'm burnt out to the core. Can't catching a ****ing break.

Update: Day has only gotten worse since I made this post. Completely overwhelmed and having a lot of anxiety. Running on poor sleep. I hate this job right now.

Last edited:
have my health assessment tomorrow to decide whether or not i'm fit to work (even though my doctor doesn't think i am), and i'm paranoid that they're going to decide i am even though i literally can't do basic tasks without getting exhausted. definitely not helping my anxiety since i hate the idea of airing all my mental health issues to random strangers lmao.

also, i had my booster this morning, and my left arm is killing me. i can't lay on it currently 😭 hopefully that's as bad as my side effects get though.

Thanks for the encouragement, Duke. I've met 90% of my friends on the internet, so I know what you mean. I've met some of those people in real life, and just knowing that they already knew what to expect from me (awkwardness and all) made it so much easier!
That's really great! The internet has its ups and downs, but it has helped many people connect with their likes. A lot of my friends are/were from the internet these days.

I've been thinking a lot about some friends I used to be close with. I miss them or rather what we used to have, but things didn't really end too well with us. Perhaps they were having a bad day or maybe deep down they just tolerated me. Towards the end it seemed like they hated me...kind of sucks our friendship ended so terribly. Beings that I don't make friends so easily, I probably clung onto a dead friendship for way longer than I should had.

I don't feel good. I woke up with a pain in my back and my stomach was feeling cramp, because the bed I have is so badly broken. Before anyone asks, I already ordered a new mattress but that won't come until Feb 19th. Throughout the day I felt weak and had no energy.

Last edited:
I don't feel good. I woke up with a pain in my back and my stomach was feeling cramp, because the bed I have is so badly broken. Before anyone asks, I already ordered a new mattress but that won't come until Feb 19th. Throughout the day I felt weak and had no energy.
A bad mattress can really screw up your back. I hear you can rotate a bed (in the same way you rotate tires) so that you can even out the mold you made sleeping in it in a certain position for so long. Maybe try that in the mean time if you haven't done that? At this point, it's at least worth a try.

A bad mattress can really screw up your back. I hear you can rotate a bed (in the same way you rotate tires) so that you can even out the mold you made sleeping in it in a certain position for so long. Maybe try that in the mean time if you haven't done that? At this point, it's at least worth a try.
I already tried that but it didn't work and the worst part was both of my legs were cramped.

I already tried that but it didn't work and the worst part was both of my legs were cramped.
I figured as much, but thought it didn't hurt to bring it up anyway. I had to get a new mattress a few years ago. Actually had to get two mattresses. The first one only lasted two to three years and was probably crap. Might have to check on my mattress to since it is getting up in age. Thanks for giving me that reminder.

I figured as much, but thought it didn't hurt to bring it up anyway. I had to get a new mattress a few years ago. Actually had to get two mattresses. The first one only lasted two to three years and was probably crap. Might have to check on my mattress to since it is getting up in age. Thanks for giving me that reminder.
I never thought sleeping on a bed would cause this much pain. Until I get a mattress I will probably have to sleep in the Living Room on the Couch.

every day im pushed closer to my ****ing limit this is the 2nd day in a row ive cried over math

I love how when I don't intend to fall asleep I start to doze off but then as soon as I decide I'm ready to take a nap I'm wide awake lol :,,,,,,,)

also headacheeee whyyyyy must you rettuuuuuurrrrnnnnnnn

I’ve been on top of the world lately. I’ve been doing surprisingly well. I’ve been feeling pretty good, aside from the usual fatigue. I feel like I’ve gotten somewhere at work, confirmation and reassurance that I’m wanted.

Now I’ve gone and ****ing injured myself. Sitting in a & e in pain, all alone, with no one to support me, and it sucks.

I’ve been on top of the world lately. I’ve been doing surprisingly well. I’ve been feeling pretty good, aside from the usual fatigue. I feel like I’ve gotten somewhere at work, confirmation and reassurance that I’m wanted.

Now I’ve gone and ****ing injured myself. Sitting in a & e in pain, all alone, with no one to support me, and it sucks.
Update: I've broken my leg 🙃 **** me honestly, I'm very uncoordinated and learning how to use crutches is gonna suck

Update: I've broken my leg 🙃 **** me honestly, I'm very uncoordinated and learning how to use crutches is gonna suck
don't be too hard on yourself, just take your time and focus on getting better <3

I really wish I could learn how to find my own self-worth. I think being in school basically destroyed it for me bc it taught me to base my worth on how others perceive my work. it's really a terrible way to live but idk how to get my sense of self-worth back after having it ripped away so many years ago.

All the anxiety and adrenaline I felt from yesterday made my head feel numb. The feeling still hasn't gone away entirely either. Especially since my coworker is out a 7th day in a row. Just not doing mentally well the past week at all. I really hope next week is better because I can't take much more of this.

Why are there so many shipping delays? Ordered something on the 4th and it’s still not shipped out yet.

Edit: Literally right after I post this I get a notification from the “Shop” app that my package has been scanned by the post office. I guess it’s being shipped out tomorrow or something.

Last edited:
Back