What's Bothering You?

I really need a case for my protective Airpods, lol. Not only did I drop them a few times, but I misplaced them once while I was on a train traveling. I need a case so it’s easier to keep track of them.

The fact that my package i've bought cause ive been looking for this item for over a year, is being shipped with usps, and apparently it glitched and said fedex, so i have no tracking. at all.

so it might come randomly.

ugh.

I hate it when people criticize me or others without explicitly saying their name. For some reason I find it harsher. If you’re going to say you don’t like how I say or do things, just say it directly.

One example was in this LGBTQIA+ Discord server I used. They kept going on about how 19 years olds always have terrible takes. I was the only person on the server at that age, so it was obvious they were talking about me.

I got marked down as poor for not being flexible with my schedule. In my employee evaluation What does that even mean? Maybe I’m not flexible because my schedule is full! I worked 90 hours last pay period and they don’t even bother to check if I’m free before they even ask. I work a 12 hour day and they’re asking me to do fills no I don’t want to work a 17 hour work day thanks. I’m not a machine and I’m already dealing with depression as it is. I got decent marks in most everything else, but please 🙄

Usually for employee evaluations, they have to put something down that needs improvement. It can’t just be left blank. That’s how it works at my job, at least. I can’t say if that’s true for employee evaluations everywhere.
I’ve suspected they were getting irritated at me over not taking fills. This kind of confirms it, and it bothers me because they’re really not all that professional in that office and like I said before they ask me to do fill ins and they don’t even bother to check and see that I can’t because I’m already working and if I wanted to work 17+ hours I should have the choice if I want to do it or not instead of getting marked down for it. If they wanted to give me something to improve on they should give me something I can actually improve, but idk it is what it is.

super big yikes at switch sports basically not being available on the lite. how hard is it to add a handheld mode where the real life movement is replaced with button prompts a la dance, dance revolution or something? yeah, i get it, it's supposed to be a game where you move about etc. but maybe don't release a follow-up game to such an iconic title during a console era where a big chunk of your playerbase is as good as locked out from playing it then lmao. this is why i preferred it when their console families were all either handheld (DS/3DS/2DS) or not (wii) instead of trying to do both but then very obviously favouring one type of console. gross. at least i'll be able to save my money.

Its amazing whenever I share a different opinion or viewpoint I suddenly get attacked.
It honestly really depends. On one hand, I also get really scared to share my viewpoints because some people (especially on twitter) can and do blow things out of proportion. Some people will take a harmless take and twist words so much it pretty much deviates from the original point.
On the other hand, if your viewpoint is inherently problematic (e.g. discriminatory, racist, ableist, homophobic, etc., you get the gist) then you kinda had it coming.
If anything I try testing the waters with my friends first before putting out a probably-controversial opinion. If they tell me that I’m thinking wrong or I said something insensitive because of this and that, then okay I’ll admit I was wrong and change my viewpoint. We are ever-growing people who should learn from others! It doesn’t mean we can’t have our viewpoints, but sometimes our views are actually harmful and there’s no shame in admitting you‘re wrong and changing yourself. c:

Its amazing whenever I share a different opinion or viewpoint I suddenly get attacked.
If a viewpoint is considered “controversial,” irregardless of what side you are on, it’s best to keep it to yourself. I completely understand where you’re coming from, but maybe an Animal Crossing forum isn’t the best place for those types of discussions anyway. Even with opinions in regards to the game itself get out control most of the time. You can often learn a thing or two from the other side, though.

Its kind of sad :( We have to PAY money just to play online when it isnt even good.... Also am I the only one who thinks its wrong to lock the other types of fruit by paying the $20?? Like it was already hard enough if you did not have friends and now its impossible. It was like a beginner goal! I only pay for it because I love playing Splatoon and ACNH online and thats all. The fact that the Tick rate on Splat 1 is over double the tick rate in Splat 2 is VERY SAD
Very sad, and Nintendo jumping on the bandwagon *rolls eyes* And yeah I do play some online games so I guess I have to renew it especially with Spla3n coming up and such. But yeah it disconnects way too much and you literally have to sit 1 inch from your router or it will disconnect you -_-
Post automatically merged:

They're actually worst. But hey at least they're not charging us double for some elite membership that pushed out features that were never configured properly to the Switch. Oh...

Waiting for something from USPS to show up some day. I don't know when or if it will ever show up. It's already 5 days past expected delivery. Hopefully it does show up and I don't have to go through the hassle of getting a refund on Etsy. Plus with it being stuck in limbo, a handmade item seems more likely to be damaged just sitting around.
I suppose but at least they could make sure the connection can be used more than 1 inch away lol

Sadly most teens and young adults living in their own (American) internet bubble these days are like that.

It’s not necessarily bothering me, but I miss the Blog Tree. I wish it hadn’t been archived.
Same, I miss it. It was actually useful and I'd rather not make a public blog.

super big yikes at switch sports basically not being available on the lite.
this... actually didn’t occur to me until you said something lmao. switch sports was the only game announced during the recent direct that i was interested in, so it not being compatible for the lite didn’t even occur to me. darn. 😪

this... actually didn’t occur to me until you said something lmao. switch sports was the only game announced during the recent direct that i was interested in, so it not being compatible for the lite didn’t even occur to me. darn. 😪
i had my concerns when it was first announced because it's the sort of thing nintendo would do, but i couldn't find confirmation until recently. really sucks. i'm not buying a £200+ console just for one game lol. technically you can play it, but only if you want to buy joycons you'll never use otherwise and play on a tiny screen smh.

my anxiety is literally through the roof but I'm just going skating with friends and I haven't even left yet?? like what the actual ****??????

It honestly really depends. On one hand, I also get really scared to share my viewpoints because some people (especially on twitter) can and do blow things out of proportion. Some people will take a harmless take and twist words so much it pretty much deviates from the original point.
On the other hand, if your viewpoint is inherently problematic (e.g. discriminatory, racist, ableist, homophobic, etc., you get the gist) then you kinda had it coming.
If anything I try testing the waters with my friends first before putting out a probably-controversial opinion. If they tell me that I’m thinking wrong or I said something insensitive because of this and that, then okay I’ll admit I was wrong and change my viewpoint. We are ever-growing people who should learn from others! It doesn’t mean we can’t have our viewpoints, but sometimes our views are actually harmful and there’s no shame in admitting you‘re wrong and changing yourself. c:
Social Media is dead to me. Its no matter how much I try to share a different opinion or viewpoint I get attacked so easily these days. Its hard trying to be different without having those trying to tell you to think or behave a certain way. Seriously you try your best to be respectful to others and the worst thing you get is a bunch of people attacking you just because your opinion is different and they start to insult you. Why has this become the new norm? I will never understand this world anymore. I am done.

i feel like its getting harder to sleep and harder to wake up on time, i either sleep til 8 and dont get enough sleep or sleep til 12, which is making me miss some stuff.

extremely loud bass in my apartment building :c i have ear plugs in but i cant stop it from thumping my soul every second. my brain is melting and there is no escape

Back