What's Bothering You?

Soo.. recently my rabbit got over night a big spot between his eyes that is furless. I'm guessing a guinea pig ate / licked away the fur. He has no pain or anything there. Anyways, I've decided to check him out fully. I've found a stonehard poop stuck on his after and I managed to remove it and it seems like it didn't hurt him. However, there is very very lightly blood on it. I'm going to see how he is doing tomorrow. He acts totally normal, so I'm a bit confused. I think I will go to the Vet in any case though, just to be sure. He's soon 8 years old after all.. why is every animal having poop problems recently :cautious:

Gas is about to hit $2.00 (Canadian) per litre and I'm shook. Two dollars for one little litre of gas. Time to bike my ass everywhere instead.

Gas is about to hit $2.00 (Canadian) per litre and I'm shook. Two dollars for one little litre of gas. Time to bike my ass everywhere instead.
Our gas prices have been above $2 NZD for years now so I feel your pain lol. It's about $2.50 NZD per litre at the moment. I love paying $120 NZD for a full tank lmao /s

--

My patience has ran out with this hospital man. Between smart-ass doctors and them putting my surgery off, I'm mad. I legitimately felt like punching one of the doctors in the face one yesterday. It's only delaying my recovery period too :// ugghhh

Our gas prices have been above $2 NZD for years now so I feel your pain lol. It's about $2.50 NZD per litre at the moment. I love paying $120 NZD for a full tank lmao /s
Dang $2.50 per litre? That's pretty steep, I shouldn't be complaining haha. It's just gonna keep going up too.

Also I hope your leg heals up quickly!

I really don't know if I should leave that LGBTQIA+ server. I was trying to contribute to a conversation and someone said "looks like the neighbor's dog is barking for no reason again." Despite being really rude the mods didn't do anything. I've thought about leaving before, but I know those people will post nasty things behind my back. They've done that to other people who have left and I'd rather not be their next target.

I really don't know if I should leave that LGBTQIA+ server. I was trying to contribute to a conversation and someone said "looks like the neighbor's dog is barking for no reason again." Despite being really rude the mods didn't do anything. I've thought about leaving before, but I know those people will post nasty things behind my back. They've done that to other people who have left and I'd rather not be their next target.
I'd advise you leave that server, as it's more detrimental to you and your mental health to stay in an environment that's toxic to you.

I thought LGBTQIA+ was supposed to be supportive, and I thought that enbyphobia ******* was bad sheesh...
:)
Sadly this is how a lot of them are and unless you play by their rules they're gonna trash talk you to no end.

But yeah, Neb, I highly suggest you'd leave if it makes you feel like mentioned. That does not sound like a safe space and no matter what people are gonna talk. I had to leave a Discord server for other reasons than yours but yeah mods didn't stop that one person and what do I know they probably still talk trash but at least I feel better and I don't think of them anymore, if they feel good by hurting other I don't fuel them.

I’ve been so much happier after deleting my Facebook and Discord. I really had no reason to even have a Discord. I never used it either aside from a few times. I don’t even know why I downloaded it in the first place. If something is extremely toxic for you, l recommend leaving immediately.

I’ve been so much happier after deleting my Facebook and Discord. I really had no reason to even have a Discord. I never used it either aside from a few times. I don’t even know why I downloaded it in the first place. If something is extremely toxic for you, l recommend leaving immediately.
I basically have Discord for friends and the games I play but yeah I don't take part in lore/fandom **** cause those people are too stuck in their lil cottages on the mountain when it comes to things, so yeah.

I do have Instagram but it's mostly cause I follow former/current Johnny's Entertainment boys and some stores. Some friends as well but I absolutely don't take part in any political or LGBTQ+ stuff since those communities in social media are the absolute worst, especially at certain ages.

Same here. I mostly use Discord for my close online friends. I have tried using it for franchises I'm into (Miitopia, Flipline, etc.) -- but it is just nerve-wracking being in a server with a bunch of people you don't know. Especially because you never know what toxic people you can encounter on social media.

Especially because you never know what toxic people you can encounter on social media.
Yeah this, or a nice account suddenly turn into some woke BLM passive-aggressive account when they used to be about retro aesthetics. And they basically calling out people stop following them as racists because the account changed. Like, yeah of course people are gonna stop following you if you can't be nice and sudden turn like that but okay.

Yeah this, or a nice account suddenly turn into some woke BLM passive-aggressive account when they used to be about retro aesthetics. And they basically calling out people stop following them as racists because the account changed. Like, yeah of course people are gonna stop following you if you can't be nice and sudden turn like that but okay.
I personally think politics should be kept out of social media or content creators. I know for a fact people have stopped watching certain content creators because of their political views, irregardless of what they are. But you’re not watching for politics, so just don’t mention it? None of the YouTuber’s I watch are open about their political stances or anything controversial, so there really isn’t any drama.

I personally think politics should be kept out of social media or content creators. I know for a fact people have stopped watching certain content creators because of their political views, irregardless of what they are. But you’re not watching for politics, so just don’t mention it? None of the YouTuber’s I watch are open about their political stances or anything controversial, so there really isn’t any drama.
Yes, or at least make a separate site/account for it.

And yeah since people can't handle it well these days, I think it's a logical stance. I mean I don't follow people for politics that way anyway, so.

It’s like people fish for that sort of thing, though. Even on unrelated videos, people are always coming in to say political things or asking things like “did you get the vax” or “opinions on ______??” It doesn’t matter what you say. Someone is going to get mad.

It’s like people fish for that sort of thing, though. Even on unrelated videos, people are always coming in to say political things or asking things like “did you get the vax” or “opinions on ______??” It doesn’t matter what you say. Someone is going to get mad.
Yeah and they always pull some kind of card be it politics, sexuality etc. It's like, yeah we get you're fishing but most don't.

Back