• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

Still apprehensive about my grandparents coming over for lunch tomorrow .-.

I teally should be working on class, but Im enternally stressed avout failing it.

If I dont pass, I don't know what Ill do. I got two classes left, so much stress. I don't know how to handle it.

I enternally need help, I never handle this well.

I was also just called Sexist by someone, and I dont know why. I just prefer playing as guys, still hurt. Maybe others think I am.. please no.

My dad made me even more nervous about my grandparents coming over tomorrow .-.

Since my iOS device updated, I cannot log into my bank account. It’s weird, because I go to do the verification and it prompts me to select text/email code. I tried both, but both options are giving me an error that says:

FDB90E27-3C21-4CCC-A9CA-2714F8C4D5F7.jpeg

It looks like I’m going to have to call to get into my account. It says it doesn’t recognize the device I’m using even though it’s the only device I’ve ever used to access my account?? Frustrating. I’m kind of livid that I have to call, but I know they will help me get in.

y'all I'm absolutely so tired of this cold weather, been freezing nonstop since yesterday and I have to force myself to get out of bed bc it's so cold in here. I have my heated blanket over me on medium basically all day, and it's just barely enough to keep me from being overly cold. idk what to do lol🤷🤷

I really shouldn't be worrying about this, but it's just a thought that's popped in my head. I really hope my right ankle injury isn't going to result in having a limp. I already have an intermittent limp because of asymmetry in my left leg/ankle. What happens when both of my ankles are really stiff and I can't move either of them? Will I be able to walk at all lol. Why did I have to injure my good leg, it could've at least been my bad leg lol. I guess I'll just have to be extra careful in the future.

Obsessive digging/woke people on social media want to ruin people's careers without knowing context of posts or dig up thing they posted in 1983 or whatever just stop forcing them to apologize every single time.

Also I hope this service get my Hello Kitty x MONSTERS drama small plushies soon -w-

was really hoping for a love potion, but no nomination and people are offering 10k tbt+ so i just need to let go and move on. i have the rest of the set so its just a bummer that the newest addition is worth 10x each other piece and i really thought i had a chance but now i just need to move on. i feel happy for the winners, but i honestly feel pretty bad about it and wish i didnt ever have any hope

there's this ninja warrior adventure park in my city, and i'm kind of bummed that i can't go. i don't have any friends, and i don't get along with my brother, the only remotely athletic person in my family. (ironically, he and his girlfriend went tonight, and my mom tried to get me to invite myself to third wheel them. no thanks.) even if i did go solo, my depression and an underlying breathing condition (that i suspect is probably asthma) mean that i just don't have the stamina or athletic capability that i used to, and the trial inhaler i got from my last doctor is almost a year past the expiration lol.

My dad texting random ****, like I don't think that's grandma's cell phone so why would you do it wtf...

I'm literally losing hope that I'll ever get a final boss feather lmao, why don't I just give up now? 🙃🙃

edit: why do I suddenly feel a great sense of overall dissatisfaction with myself? why do my moods have to change so suddenly like this? I go from feeling on top of the world one moment to feeling worthless the next. it really sucks.

Last edited:
I wish that learning languages wasn't so fricking difficult. Lately my dad's been talking about Astérix et Obélix (what I would consider a French staple), and it's definitely something I would enjoy if I actually understood it. Sure, dubs are a thing, and there is most likely an English one, but it won't be the same. Canada is generally a nice place, but I just had to be born in a province that's 85% French. At this rate I'll never be fluent in French, and I always feel so discouraged about it.

i really want to talk to my new friend but I'm so mentally drained/exhausted that I can't handle initiating any conversation right now 😞

How can people cause such a fuss over Turning Red?
Yeah, yeah, you don't like the style, whatever.
But, getting all icked out and throwing a fit because the movie's not gonna be scared to talk about menstruation? Grow up. A lot of these folks are grown adults that don't even wash their asses 😒

But, getting all icked out and throwing a fit because the movie's not gonna be scared to talk about menstruation? Grow up. A lot of these folks are grown adults that don't even wash their asses 😒
i don’t understand why people are so upset about the style? i mean it kind of looks like every other pixar movie, it’s cute. plus periods are a natural process which kids will have to learn about one way or another.

I think it's great that they're making a movie like this, I really wish that the topic of menstruation was more normalized bc half the world population deals with it every month so like, why not talk about it? people who get really uptight about stuff like this are the worst.
also even with that knowledge I still think the movie looks cute, I would love to watch it when it's released

Back