• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

it's pretty sad that my trust issues are so terrible that I don't even want my internship supervisor to offer to pay for my gas to get there when they need me. it's just that people have made so many promises to me in the past and they were pretty much all broken. I love remembering the times my dad borrowed money from me promising to pay me back and then he never did. I understand that the people working in this symphony are all nice people and really genuinely want to help, but I have an extremely difficult time trusting basically anyone, because the only person I could really trust completely in my life is my mom (I don't even trust my dad to take care of my dog or cat), so unfortunately the symphony people are gonna have to work pretty hard to gain my full trust.

I know I'm a piece of work, that's prob why most people don't want to put in the effort to get to know me lol.
As someone who has trust issues, I can understand how you're feeling. I had my promise broken a lot by my ex friends and a few of my family members. Its hard for me to open up to people because I fear that they could break my promise again. Again I know what it feels like because I've suffered so much in my life because of trust issues.

10 quizzes + 1 exam + 1 practicals + 4 group discussions all in 5 days hfjddkjdks the eyes shouldnt be this complicated but here we are

anyway i should get up and answer the quizzes so i dont cram them on the last day sigh

The ball on my new conch piercing unscrewed somehow and I had to struggle so much to get it back on, it hurts so bad 😭 I definitely irritated the **** out of it
Aaaah I've been there before lol. The ball on my tragus piercing fell off not long after I had it pierced and it was an absolute struggle to get it back on again. I feel your pain 🥲

--

I feel like I'm missing out on so much right now. I've missed out on being part of or potentially managing some big projects due to my injury. They'll still be going when I eventually get back to full time work, but it's sad that I've missed the start of everything. My dads getting irrigation installed and I feel like I'm missing out on being involved in that too; I've been learning about water reticulation, Drainage etc. It's literally my specialty and I can't be part of it since my mobility is so limited 🙃

Last edited:
sorry, i am mentally unstable and i wish you would not keep projecting all your issues to me. i want to be there for you but at the same time i cant handle too much because i also have other things going on in my life that i am already finding difficulty juggling on my own. it’s so hard for you to expect me to be your therapist; i am in no way a replacement for an actual professional. im sorry im just really exhausted seeing you around sometimes because you always bring something really heavy to the convo and i cant deal with it all the time

at the same time, i feel bad for those who expect me to “always be there for your friends!!” like Please i can barely be there for myself sometimes. i dont want to be a bad friend, but also understand that things are overwhelming on my end sometimes

My legs are swollen and hurting so much I'm just sitting here crying. I don't think I'll be sleeping for a while...
I mean they've hurt for 22 years but still...

I feel like youtube it targeting the videos in my playlists.
Post automatically merged:

Also it is possible to burn water in a microwave.

Last edited:
i just remembered this cursed image of donkey kong from the tv series and now I'm scared lol

w8shlhu5g7211.jpg

Someone at work tested positive for Covid after contracting it from his wife who had it last week. He failed to notify management or take lateral flow tests to keep an eye on his symptoms. Fast forward to today and he rings in sick setting everyone off in a panic because they've all been in close contact with him (myself included) thankfully everyone so far has tested negative but what a rubbish way to start a Tuesday. 🙄

Last edited:
i don't know what to do anymore. i'm tired. it's been almost a year of my girlfriend having some reason or other not to come and see me. it's reached the point where we plan, but i've already accepted she's never actually going to visit because something always goes wrong. she was supposed to come monday. turns out she only has 4 vacation days, so she moves it to today so she can stay the weekend. i tell her last night something's going to go wrong this morning. she insists it won't. she slips in the bathroom and hurts her wrist and throws up multiple times on the way to the station and now has to go to the walk-in center. i'm starting to struggle to believe her, and i feel horrible about it, but how often can something go wrong on only her end before it's suspicious? i really just don't know...

please don't respond to this telling me my girlfriend doesn't love me or w/e. i'm not in the mood.

my acid reflux flared up out of absolute nowhere and it got so bad I thought I might need to go to the hospital. after taking a bunch of things (famotidine, apple cider vinegar, even promethazine) to try to get it under control it's finally starting to lessen, but it's not totally gone.

sucks too bc I was feeling perfectly fine earlier and right around the time I was supposed to get ready to leave for my internship my stomach is like "yay let's have a field day w this acid lol" 🙄🙄
I can still go but I'm gonna get there later than I wanted to

I'm really tired, I forgot my online friend's birthday, we're out of Nutella, my throat hurts, and I still don't know how the coffee machine works. 😭
This is very miniscule and petty though, I'm sorry for the others who are facing actual problems.

really not looking forward to spring. if i could make it so, id wish for permanent november weather. my heart feels light in the cold and now that its mostly 10 degrees celsius outside i feel sad

can't get out of bed. cried myself to sleep multiple times so now my jaw's on fire and my sleeping pattern's probably screwed up. wish i wasn't alive tbh.

I'm using one of those table paper cutter things and right after I read the warning label that says "caution: sharp blade" I proceeded to run my finger across the blade and slice it. I got a bandaid on it but ugh it hurts now lol 🙁

I know people always tell me "you must forgive yourself" but then its like I don't know how to considering all of the bad things I've said or done in the past and then its being used against me. I hate looking at my past self because I don't want to be reminded of that painful memory, but for some reason it creeps into my mind and then I have to find something to distract myself before it comes back to haunt me.

Back