• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

Looking at the recent posts, I didn't even think that Turning Red was about menstruation. I thought it was about accepting yourself for who you are, or something like that.

Anyway...

I'm sick of snow. Not just in Animal Crossing, but in real life. This is the third day in a row that I have to shovel the driveway. Yet another day of my brother making me do all the work... At least it's not cold, and the only things that my brother did is trip me with the dog leash and throw snow at me.

Looking at the recent posts, I didn't even think that Turning Red was about menstruation. I thought it was about accepting yourself for who you are, or something like that.
it was actually discussed by the writers of the movie and they had planned for it to be a big theme from the very beginning. this article explains it.

My sleep schedule has been a wreck since 2019 and no matter how hard I try I can’t reverse it. I’ve tried forcing myself up earlier, but then I wake up late the next day. It’s aggravating because I’m sick of waking up at 11 a.m. It’s not healthy and it’s ruining my productivity.

My sleep schedule has been a wreck since 2019 and no matter how hard I try I can’t reverse it. I’ve tried forcing myself up earlier, but then I wake up late the next day. It’s aggravating because I’m sick of waking up at 11 a.m. It’s not healthy and it’s ruining my productivity.
I know how you feel .--.

My sleep schedule is always switching around between normal and flipped. I wish it was just easier to stay on a normal one. I always feel better when I go to sleep and wake up at proper times.

Someone at work is ill and it’s the person who usually helps me when I have questions. Now I have to ask someone else, and he is the kind of person who thinks everyone is stupid except for him.

The ball on my new conch piercing unscrewed somehow and I had to struggle so much to get it back on, it hurts so bad 😭 I definitely irritated the **** out of it

I wish that learning languages wasn't so fricking difficult. Lately my dad's been talking about Astérix et Obélix (what I would consider a French staple), and it's definitely something I would enjoy if I actually understood it. Sure, dubs are a thing, and there is most likely an English one, but it won't be the same. Canada is generally a nice place, but I just had to be born in a province that's 85% French. At this rate I'll never be fluent in French, and I always feel so discouraged about it.
I feel ya on this...I'm actively trying to learn 4 different languages and it is just not going anywhere really. I've been working on French for about 4 years now and I still don't feel confident in it at all. I just want to know like 6 languages, that's all! 😅🤭

I ALMOST submitted a blank document for my Language Essay 😨😨😱 (This is why its good that I check what I submit before submitting!!)

Some boring meeting tomorrow and I have 100% no idea what it is about cause we have like no time going thru that plan lmao. Oh well.

i should be going to sleep but uh. uhhhh.
i was productive today but not enough productivity. i wanna sleep some more.

Tired of people who need to be caring about things not caring about them, and people who don't need to be caring about things are. Life is lame...

it's pretty sad that my trust issues are so terrible that I don't even want my internship supervisor to offer to pay for my gas to get there when they need me. it's just that people have made so many promises to me in the past and they were pretty much all broken. I love remembering the times my dad borrowed money from me promising to pay me back and then he never did. I understand that the people working in this symphony are all nice people and really genuinely want to help, but I have an extremely difficult time trusting basically anyone, because the only person I could really trust completely in my life is my mom (I don't even trust my dad to take care of my dog or cat), so unfortunately the symphony people are gonna have to work pretty hard to gain my full trust.

I know I'm a piece of work, that's prob why most people don't want to put in the effort to get to know me lol.

Back