• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

My leg has felt super tingly and tight all day today...I guess that's what I get for not having it constantly elevated 😅

my equivalent of a s/o messaged me telling me it was over, and it's tough. we were together for two years.
well I guess it was time for an update about this situation, we have stayed connected and I'm very happy to say we are pretty comfy around each other again. it's so nice to have him back around me and talking like we were before. not planning on getting back together as before, at least for the time being. maybe later when we are both mature enough to handle a more serious relationship. we will see.

but right now it is just how I like it and I love our friendship ♥️

but this is a whats bothering you thread, and right now it's the floods and war. it's so sad. I hope it will get better soon.

the UK government turning away ukrainian refugees at the border. france is right when they call them inhumane, jesus christ.
okay wow wtf... i mean no country can obviously do it alone but literally every country in europe is welcoming them.. bojo is a bunch of **** here.

okay wow wtf... i mean no country can obviously do it alone but literally every country in europe is welcoming them.. bojo is a bunch of **** here.
the main story, to my understanding, is of a woman that lives and works here who travelled across europe to rescue her 8 y/o daughter from the ukraine border and has been denied reentry like tf. wrap your head around that one. our government is a selfish, heartless joke.

the main story, to my understanding, is of a woman that lives and works here who travelled across europe to rescue her 8 y/o daughter from the ukraine border and has been denied reentry like tf. wrap your head around that one. our government is a selfish, heartless joke.
what the ****... yeah sadly i can imagine that cause a lot of governments do suck.

Okay wow Kodansha only published GTO digitally, that really sucks. It was one of my fave manga series :c Psht at least do them physical if you need rights that badly.

Also I hope Japan Post can sort out their mess, I mean what did they do with their postal service internationally? Like I get you can't fly over Russia but at least let postal operator in Sweden know too??

Since my dad obviously doesn't trust me, he put a ton of restrictions on my things (especially devices + internet). For some reason I can't even go on Nookazon now, which I find is very ludicrous. (Ironically, I can go on Archive Of Our Own without any trouble.)

My rabbit Theodore chewed through my phone charger and I'm just glad he wasn't electrocuted considering it was still plugged in. That rotten little hairy potato.

Since my dad obviously doesn't trust me, he put a ton of restrictions on my things (especially devices + internet). For some reason I can't even go on Nookazon now, which I find is very ludicrous. (Ironically, I can go on Archive Of Our Own without any trouble.)
Rats
At least you can trade on TBT?
:(

my uncle took the weighing scale in my apartment and now im so conscious about gaining weight bc i feel like i've eaten a lot the past 2 days since moving out of the house
maybe the moving out & fixing my apartment is enough exercise but then xbajufks im so conscious without the scale i hate it
just gonna buy a new weighting scale asap o(-(

also i am understanding nothing from the summary rounds, i woke up at 7 am just to gossip w my classmates onlne and space out LMAO also why are our ob doctors so cold 🥶

I had to ask my mom for grocery money and now I feel like a loser. Plus she made me promise not to spend the money on cigarettes but imma do it anyways. Sorry mom.

Short staffed at work leaving myself as the only manager on duty. Didn't get much of a lunch break as I had to fix some problems for the sales associates during my break. I also can't help but feel like the store manager is still going to tell me I didn't get enough done today 😑

was hoping to set up my trampoline today but it's supposed to be cold asf tomorrow so ig it'll have to wait for now :,,,,,(

Back