• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

I bought my first Aloe a few weeks ago, but put it in a too large pot and the roots rot. While trying to save it, I just caused more damages and now it's gone...
Post automatically merged:

It's kind of sad that I'm so used to my friend being unreliable and flaky that when we (used very loosely) make plans, I just assume it's not going to happen. Even if the 'plans' were suggested a moment ago lol.

I have a friend like that. Now they are mad me when I don't take them seriously.

I hate how reliant I am on my friends to help with my mood. If one of them doesn’t reply to my messages within a few days I become paranoid about potentially being ghosted. Then I get flashbacks to that toxic relationship where my ex would purposefully cut contact without warning for weeks at a time out of anger. It’s really unhealthy to be paranoid over being ghosted and I wish I could stop it.

i have numbing on the right side of my face from the dentist and i cant eat until it goes away and i havent ate lunch

I bought my first Aloe a few weeks ago, but put it in a too large pot and the roots rot. While trying to save it, I just caused more damages and now it's gone...
Post automatically merged:

I have a friend like that. Now they are mad me when I don't take them seriously.
That's a shame. I think I might have to get a better pot for my avocado tree. Right now it's getting a lot bigger so I had to get a plastic one, but I would like to find a clay pot that is big enough since it dries the soil out faster and can avoid it getting root rot like that. I just have a plastic one, but can't find clay in bigger sizes.

And yeah I hear ya. It was annoying because I could never tell if they were bad with time/scatterbrained, or if they just legit did not enjoy my company/hated me. It was too much of a mind game so I'm kind of done with them.

And yeah I hear ya. It was annoying because I could never tell if they were bad with time/scatterbrained, or if they just legit did not enjoy my company/hated me. It was too much of a mind game so I'm kind of done with them.
I can relate to this, because it sounds similar to what I went through in school. I had friends who I thought were there for me but then over the years they forgotten about me and just ignored me as if I was a ghost.

That's a shame. I think I might have to get a better pot for my avocado tree. Right now it's getting a lot bigger so I had to get a plastic one, but I would like to find a clay pot that is big enough since it dries the soil out faster and can avoid it getting root rot like that. I just have a plastic one, but can't find clay in bigger sizes.

It had a clay pot and special soil, but it wasn't enough, it was fine and the roots looked good until I put it in a larger pot. Then I learned that the pot should be just a little larger than the roots but at the time it was the smallest clay pot I found. :/
I will go back to cherry tomatoes meanwhile.

For the friend, mine seem to think the world revolve around them and I have nothing else to do than wait for them for hours because they forgot. They always call to apologize but I still lost my day. I'm not that important in their schedule but nobody else is I guess, because they are doing this to everybody, they just don't see it. Also, they can't focus on one person at time, they already invited an ex-bf to a date with their current BF...for their anniversary...didn't get why the BF was mad. Met other ppl on their way to see a friend or family, so they came super late, when they came. Talk to several ppl at the same time on the phone...when not doing something else. As you say, maybe they are just bored and don't enjoy our company that much.

Last edited:
lost a pet today, really sad but trying to keep it from distracting me

Really sorry to hear, Tokki. I know I'll be extremely sad when my kitty, Lulu, dies. She has lived with diabetes for so long and is the friendliest cat ever. Losing a pet is never easy. Feel free to VM or PM me if you want to talk.

Really sorry to hear, Tokki. I know I'll be extremely sad when my kitty, Lulu, dies. She has lived with diabetes for so long and is the friendliest cat ever. Losing a pet is never easy. Feel free to VM or PM me if you want to talk.
I lost my pet rabbit named "Fluffy" back in January 2017 and I can relate to you and the other persons feelings.

lost a pet today, really sad but trying to keep it from distracting me
i’m so sorry, tokki. i lost my cat back in november and one of my kittens last month, and it’s really one of the worst pains in the world. i know you’re busy, but you’re allowed to feel distracted right now. anything you feel is completely valid, and you have every right in the world to take time to grieve. my pms are always open if you need to talk. please take care of yourself. 💜

I’m trying to sleep and Sora is running around my room buzzing and honking. I’m glad she’s really happy, but I’m so tired. I hate being off my meds, I feel like a depressed tired lump of a human being. Also why does the pharmacy run out when I need it the most, I can’t stay focused in my class. My mind wanders for a second and it’s like I lost 5 minutes and I’m being called on to answer a question.

Now Bakugo is in here too.

They were demanding snacks

Last edited:
It makes me nervous to text people I haven’t known for so long. I never know how often I can text them, which emojis to use, how quick I should reply etc. There were some terrible misunderstandings in the past, so that’s where that comes from probably, lol.

It's always at night when I'm trying to sleep that I get lost in negative thoughts. I keep thinking how good it'll be when my leg is healed and I can walk without crutches again. Return back to work, back home, and to my normal activities. Not having to worry about the time and energy it takes to achieve simple tasks. To even drive again. I miss what I used to have. It'll come back, but it's still a good month or so away :/

heck if we're gonna start offering 15k+ for that love potion I might as well buy a dang heart glow wand lmao 🤷🤷

also it's still cold outside (it was 70 degrees on Sunday and yesterday/today it's like 34-40 degrees) but I really want to do some more yardwork and set up my trampoline and lie back on my porch swing for a while (it's in the yard). I'm so tired of cold weather 😞

it's so cold in my room, I'm wearing pants, socks, and a long sleeve shirt but apparently that's not enough. might need to put on my beanie and get out my heated blanket I guess 🥶

Back