• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

Apparently it's just gonna keep going up too.
Its all because of the whole Ukraine vs Russia war that is happening. Here I thought things would get better in 2022 after the Covid Pandemic but I guess this had to happen out of nowhere.

Reactions: oak
I think I lost my list I used to keep track of all the posters I have in New Horizons. D:
:(
Do you have a sticky notes on your computer or a piece of paper to write them down IRL? Maybe it would be easier if you keep track by the villagers species/personality/color etc...
Animal Crossing updated my storage so my posters are sorted by the animals species before I think it was sorted Alphabetically?

Do you have a sticky notes on your computer or a piece of paper to write them down IRL? Maybe it would be easier if you keep track by the villagers species/personality/color etc...
Animal Crossing updated my storage so my posters are sorted by the animals species before I think it was sorted Alphabetically?
I write all my lists on paper, but yeah it would've been smarter to write it on my computer instead. If I don't find my list, I'll have to rewrite it. T-T

No I don't and it would be a waste of time for me to even make a list because that would just take too long. I think I am better off restarting because then at least I will know which ones I have and which ones I don't. Thats just my personal preference.

Why do I get so attached to people? You vomit all over the place and in my car. My car smells now. I still pick pieces of it out of your beard I treat you like a child even though you’re in your 60’s and you let me. You aren’t family or quite a friend to me you annoy me so much a lot of the time. I’m going to miss you while I’m busy with classes this week.

I’m on day 2 of three consecutive windy days. The wooden gate is connected to my side of the exterior wall. The corner of the gate is loose, and it keeps banging hard enough to shake the metal pieces of the pegboard that I use for sewing.

It’s so annoying. Even though I sleep with ear plugs, I can still hear the bang.

Its all because of the whole Ukraine vs Russia war that is happening. Here I thought things would get better in 2022 after the Covid Pandemic but I guess this had to happen out of nowhere.
it's funny bc the gas prices are clearly skyrocketing bc of the invasion/conflict but my conservative parents want to pin 100% of the blame on Biden, as if he is the sole person who is in control of gas prices 🤦‍♂️
Post automatically merged:

I'm starting to get a headache again, really hope my sleeping meds start working so I can just go to bed lol ;;

it's funny bc the gas prices are clearly skyrocketing bc of the invasion/conflict but my conservative parents want to pin 100% of the blame on Biden, as if he is the sole person who is in control of gas prices 🤦‍♂️
Post automatically merged:

I'm starting to get a headache again, really hope my sleeping meds start working so I can just go to bed lol ;;
(sigh) its always politics that has to make stuff so complicated and also sorry to hear you have a headache I had one a few days ago because of all the personal life issues I was going through.

Let's just say I've had a heck of a night. .-----.

A close online friend and I spent over an hour discussing concerns we have about another friend we both have. The main one is the fact that he is friends with people who have shown signs of being toxic. .----.

Not looking forward levelling up past level 40 in PoGo, sheesh who thought of these goals ;__;

My dad was listening to this song yesterday but I don't know what it's called, and I can't even try to look it up because I didn't really understand the lyrics (even if they were in English). ;-;

So my friend from work gave me her Discord last night and I added her, ‘cause why not. She’s great and all lol but I’m not exactly most comfortable in super large groups. She invited me to this server with her and like 40 other people and she’s friends with some of them, I guess. Idk, I feel weird just lurking although I think most people are because not many people are actually posting?? This might sound weird but I’m actually more talkative in real life. I feel like online like on this server I’m just jumping in randomly and nobody knows who tf I am. I’m guessing the server is a game or something but I’m not interested in the game. I’ll just stick to the chat rooms, lol. Although, I did post a few times in the memes section, lmao. Idk. I’m also wondering if other people feel a similar way… like more comfortable and talkative in real life but shy and aloof af online?

Last edited:
So my friend from work gave me her Discord last night and I added her, ‘cause why not. She’s great and all lol but I’m not exactly most comfortable in super large groups. She invited me to this server with her and like 40 other people and she’s friends with some of them, I guess. Idk, I feel weird just lurking although I think most people are because not many people are actually posting?? This might sound weird but I’m actually more talkative in real life. I feel like online like on this server I’m just jumping in randomly and nobody knows who tf I am. I’m guessing the server is a game or something but I’m not interested in the game. I’ll just stick to the chat rooms, lol. Although, I did post a few times in the memes section, lmao. Idk. I’m also wondering if other people feel a similar way… like more comfortable and talkative in real life but shy and aloof af online?
I think it depends, I definitely don't like too large groups where I don't know people - and they don't care about your interests or such anyway be it on- or offline. I'm definitely not talkative IRL either unless people are actually willing to listen and stuff other I basically go "mhm" or something but that goes for both ways really.

I have two different fanfics to write, and I'm facing some serious writer's block at the same time. As you can see, those two things do NOT go well together. One of my online friends and I agreed to write something for each other, and she was finished her fic since yesterday, meanwhile I'm still about halfway through. The other is for an online friend's birthday, which is next week. I still haven't written anything because I don't have an idea for it. Plus I'm starting school again and I am NOT looking forward to it, especially since I have a ton of schoolwork I didn't do and that I piled up. 😨

My mom being the whiniest ***** ever. Like chill, I get food I buy snacks for tonight and I also did vacuum cleaning and cleaned the wardrobe and all she does is complaining like a brat. Okay next time get the food yourself. I think the worst with these people are they act like nothing happens and when you try talking to them they put on the deaf-ear...

I need a swingset 😭

I've had like no appetite at all today. it's weird bc I feel hungry but I have to force myself to eat. I can't think of anything rn that I would actually want to eat, I did have some grapes but I didn't even really want it :/

Back