• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

Today has been a terrible day. I hate Fridays, I hate the weekends, and I hate Mondays. Tuesday-Thursday is where it's at.

I worked through my lunch break, and I’ve been running around all day. So 7 hours with no rest unless you count driving around. I have to go to the store and buy embarrassing stuff (not little stuff either that can be hidden) which doesn’t really bother me, but I’m getting annoyed with the immature comments from others. Like this is my job leave me the F alone. Some random person called me a wussy (take away the “w” and replace it with a different one, to be more accurate) because I needed to go in the Isle they were in and they paused for a second to let me pass and when I didn’t they called me a name for not going. Then they saw that I was going into that lane, they were all “Oh she’s going in that Isle”. Do people not realize other people can hear them when they speak”? because I’m seriously questioning. She’s lucky she looked like she was 12 because I would have gone off on her at that point. I get back here and look at my schedule and they changed it to me being off at 7pm and I don’t understand it I worked through my lunch break and left my other clients house early to be here an hour early because they needed me to be and I’m somehow here even later? This makes no sense to me at all. I’d call my office and ask, but they’re already gone for the day.

There’s this MTF transgender at my job. The problem is there are a few kids, aged 14-18 who are rolling eyes at them, and two of them were making fun of them. They can’t be any older than 20, but I’m surprised that they are handling it extremely well and not letting it bother them.

Identity aside, they are honestly a very nice person. I kind of feel bad, though, that their name tag has their “deadname” on it, I guess? It says “Eric.” That’s not their name anymore, but that’s their legal name. Still, they are a lot more mature than these other people making fun of them. I’m not sure why their name tag has their deadname on it? I do think it’s very mature that they are wearing it and not complaining, though.

I kind of feel bad. I haven’t introduced myself to them yet because it’s been really busy. I’ve been using “them” pronouns to be safe, but the (3?) others are using “it” and that’s not funny.

Last edited:
My stomach hurts, serves me right for eating a ton of Skittles in one sitting. >~<
Been there before. But it was with these peanut-butter chocolate wafer bars. They just tasted too good.

Nothing much is really bothering me today. It does suck to have to get up so early for work each day, but I got to do that on a daily basis. It would be nice if my shift would be pushed up even an hour later. That would give me so much more time to sleep and also stay up later to get things done that I need and want to do. One can dream lol.

Bro, I swear that my parents have a superpower of knowing when I'm on the computer. As soon as I go on, they're either walking downstairs so I have to get off (usually when it's early and I didn't ask for permission), or they walk into the general area (kitchen or living room) so they can keep an eye on me. It's so annoying. >:/

My family also has this really bad habit of barging into rooms without knocking. I'm literally the only person who knocks in my household! But then again, my father has said on numerous occasions that privacy was a privilege and not a right...

There’s this MTF transgender at my job. The problem is there are a few kids, aged 14-18 who are rolling eyes at them, and two of them were making fun of them. They can’t be any older than 20, but I’m surprised that they are handling it extremely well and not letting it bother them.

Identity aside, they are honestly a very nice person. I kind of feel bad, though, that their name tag has their “deadname” on it, I guess? It says “Eric.” That’s not their name anymore, but that’s their legal name. Still, they are a lot more mature than these other people making fun of them. I’m not sure why their name tag has their deadname on it? I do think it’s very mature that they are wearing it and not complaining, though.

I kind of feel bad. I haven’t introduced myself to them yet because it’s been really busy. I’ve been using “them” pronouns to be safe, but the (3?) others are using “it” and that’s not funny.
if gender is a protected class in your area you should be able to report these people to hr

I want to go get a snack downstairs, but I don't want to deal with my family. Just hearing their voices from my room is enough to keep me here. No thanks, chances are I'm gonna get nagged or yelled at, or get dragged into a chore that my brother should've done.

that's honestly really rude on the part of the business to force them to use their deadname on their name tag. fortunately all the places I've applied to work so far asked for my legal name as well as a preferred name. I guess it's good that they're handling it so well but that's still terrible.
also people who assume that someone uses "it" pronouns are really just complete idiots, it's very safe to assume that unless someone explicitly tells you they use "it/its" pronouns then they don't use them, and using them on someone who didn't ask for it is very disrespectful :rolleyes:

Disappointed in these crisps they definitely doesn't taste as much cheese as promised. I really miss the Sour cream & Cheese from when I was a kid, they tasted cheese with a hint of sourcream...these were basically the opposite, bleh.

My roommate has been avoiding and not talking to me since Valentine's day and I have no idea why, I hate it when people are passive aggressive and dont communicate what's bothering them.
Sorry you have to deal with that. Mind games are just so stupid and immature. We're all way too old for that stuff as young/adults.

I kind of want to post this somewhere because I’m just a bit confused.
(For context, I’m a female. — my profile is private to people I’m not following and there’s nothing remotely female about my aesthetic so just putting it out there.)
So it’s not really something I thought about, but I’ve had this friend (only a friend) and on a few occasions she either said “what’s up my man” or “no problem man” and it feels kind of empowering in a weird way. It’s mostly just any sentence but she’ll add something like “my man” at the end. She’s perfectly okay to refer to me as such and definitely isn’t doing it in a rude way. I’m just confused because, ngl, I’m here for it and it kinda brings a smile to my face.

Back