• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

I've been really depressed and needy nowadays, my online friend doesn't talk to me much and I think it might be because of that. Like I see she's online, but she doesn't reply to my messages.

my favorite part of drawing is redrawing the same line 3957 times because you just can't seem to get it right :D

my drawing tablet delivery got pushed back from the 16th to the 18th. i can’t wait for this thing eeee

So sick of my brother bossing me around like he's in charge (when he really isn't). :cautious:
Post automatically merged:

My brother called me a ***** because I didn't want to give him a hug. He's been a piece of **** in the last 30 minutes, so why would I? I'm allowed to say no, anyway.

Last edited:
One of my friends has ghosted me for a week and I have no idea if they still like me or not. My brain can’t help but think that ghosting automatically equals hatred, even if there’s no other evidence suggesting that.

Someone said something (not on this forum, but it was online) kind of insulting, and instead of letting it affect me, I maturely made a joke out of it and moved on. It left the other person confused, and I think that’s a good quality to have.

honestly kinda feeling crappy this morning, I really need to do laundry and get my hair trimmed but it's a lot of work and it's just too overwhelming for me to deal with right now skdjdksks

I normally wouldn't worry abt it but I have to go to a dress rehearsal for my internship later and I would like to look presentable 😔

Mail company pretending my package is done in customs and driven out to the mail hub when it's obviously not 😒

Just went through a crazy rush at work and I'm still agitated. Order after order, drink after drink....it was non-stop. A few people annoyed the crap out of me, too. Every Friday some **** always has to happen, it's the worst day of the week right there next to Mondays. Luckily I had help today but damn.

KNOW WHAT YOU ORDER BEFORE LOOKING AND SOUNDING STUPID 😠 how are sales suffering if you got THIS many people coming to the store??

I have a love/hate relationship with this job but it leans more on hate. GOD people in general suck....

my dad just got paid today and yet somehow his bank acct is in the negative, and my mom's has been negative for like a week now. just what we need considering how high gas prices are and the fact that my dad's work and my internship are both ~30 minutes away 🙃
not to mention we basically don't really have anything to eat here (the stuff we do have is mostly old and could prob be thrown away, or stuff that can't be made by itself like fry batter and taco seasoning lol)

I'll have to dip into my savings account again. I want to get a part-time job so I can use some of my paycheck in emergency situations like this but noooooo none of the places I apply to want to call me! like why say you're hiring if you're just gonna ghost me like that??

I'm so sick of my family and their BS. My mom was an angel compared to the rest of them.

Geez, wouldn't you just love to get up one day and think, wow, I managed to sleep in and no one scolded me or got mad at me for it. It's great because I'm not feeling well and I have bad allergies.

I need to let off some steam.

I can't get Cat Game - The Cats Collector! on Chromebook, and I'm sure it won't work on my tablet. It really sucks, I really wanted to play it after so long. :( (And even if it did work, I would still have my old save file probably. If there's a slim chance you knew someone named Madame Kitteh, yes that was me.)
And apparently I don't understand what Sleep Mode means (in the 3DS context). I tried downloading the Nintendo Badge Arcade thing, and I powered off my 3DS thinking it would work. (It didn't.) I checked in the morning and it was still at 0% downloaded, serves me right for being an idiot.

Back