• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

I ran out of my meds a couple of weeks ago and haven't had a chance to pick up more and I am mcfeeling it. Losing my mind a little bit.

Last night I caught the stomach flu from my siblings and I got only a little bit of sleep, I felt nauseous and in pain the whole time. Woke up sore with a throbbing headache and still nauseous, plus I'm missing school and have to cancel teaching guitar today because I'm sick.

Last night I caught the stomach flu from my siblings and I got only a little bit of sleep, I felt nauseous and in pain the whole time. Woke up sore with a throbbing headache and still nauseous, plus I'm missing school and have to cancel teaching guitar today because I'm sick.

Oof, sorry to hear, friend. I hope you feel better soon. 💚

I know more people who currently have Covid now than when we were in the height of pandemic in both 2020 and 2021. So thank you Boris Johnson and his idiot cronies in parliament for thinking there wouldn't be a drastic spike in cases because abolishing all the law/rules is the best way to get back to our pre-pandemic lives. 🤦🏼‍♀️

I know more people who currently have Covid now than when we were in the height of pandemic in both 2020 and 2021. So thank you Boris Johnson and his idiot cronies in parliament for thinking there wouldn't be a drastic spike in cases because abolishing all the law/rules is the best way to get back to our pre-pandemic lives. 🤦🏼‍♀️
where im at, covid tests arent free anymore and most people arent wearing masks so im expecting a big spike soon as well since people are more likely to spread it if they dont test/quarantine :C

Just thought about a friend that is in the military and wrote him. No answer yet. Man I really hope he's alright considering everything is going on :cry:

Of course my step-mom has all the time in the world to watch her cheesy drama shows, and yet she doesn't have the time to watch Turning Red with me. It really sucks, especially since she's always telling me about how we never spend time together. I give her an opportunity and she declines it.

Ouch, that is rough. Just drink a lot of water and get some good rest. Hopefully you feel better soon!

I accidentally spilled choco milk on my computer keyboard yesterday and now the keys are sticking really bad, the B key is pushed in and won't even pop back up. but ofc I have literally no money so I can't just go get a new one, or even a used one 😔
See what you can do with a damp toothbrush maybe? Or a Q-tip/tooth pick. Anything to get in there and loosen it up. And be careful with drinks near the keyboard. I never put drinks near mine since I know with my luck that I will spill it.

Currently my family is split up and I’m hoping to come across a resolve that will bring us back together. Life is hard sometimes… ☹️

My niece has issues….I feel so disgusted and heartbroken right now. I hope that my sister does take her to therapy.

I have a song that is stuck in my head right now. It’s just the same phrase over and over again. I‘m going crazy if that doesn’t stop.

See what you can do with a damp toothbrush maybe? Or a Q-tip/tooth pick. Anything to get in there and loosen it up. And be careful with drinks near the keyboard. I never put drinks near mine since I know with my luck that I will spill it.
I've honestly never had a problem with this before, and I've had my desktop since 2016. I just like smacked the glass with my hand and it flew 🤣🤣
if I can't get it cleaned up I can honestly just get another keyboard from goodwill or smth, though I think I can clean it.

as for what's bothering me rn, I feel excessively tired this morning after doing stuff all day yesterday. this is why I can't work full time, if I'm gonna work 8+ hours in a day then I need the next day to recharge. that's why I wasn't doing well in school anymore the older I got, kid me could do anything but adult me is like "please I'm so tired I need a breakkk" 😩

I'd personally see if you could find a new keyboard before going to look at a consignment shop/second-hand thrift shop. The Goodwill stores where I am from are very nasty when it comes to the electronics. They were trying to sell a monitor that had the stand snapped off, so it was just a jagged plastic piece. Like someone would buy it to stab a vampire in its sleep.

You could end up getting a keyboard (if it's hypothetically there) with more wrong to it or in a worst state of filth. People normally don't end up giving away their perfectly good stuff at those stores. They 'donate' their trash most times.

I'd personally see if you could find a new keyboard before going to look at a consignment shop/second-hand thrift shop. The Goodwill stores where I am from are very nasty when it comes to the electronics. They were trying to sell a monitor that had the stand snapped off, so it was just a jagged plastic piece. Like someone would buy it to stab a vampire in its sleep.

You could end up getting a keyboard (if it's hypothetically there) with more wrong to it or in a worst state of filth. People normally don't end up giving away their perfectly good stuff at those stores. They 'donate' their trash most times.
luckily the local goodwill has a 7-day return policy if the purchased item doesn't work or if you just want to exchange it. I would rather try that than buy a new one cause I have basically no money so anything above like $5-6 is out of the question 😅

Yeah I get that. Give it a go with cleaning it first so you can save yourself the hassel and money. Just unplug it, use a old toothbrush if you have one, some Q-tips/toothpicks, and maybe a very sharp thin point on a knife. Depending how much milk you spilled on it, it's going to start to smell really bad. So you're going to want to do it sooner than later.

Yeah I get that. Give it a go with cleaning it first so you can save yourself the hassel and money. Just unplug it, use a old toothbrush if you have one, some Q-tips/toothpicks, and maybe a very sharp thin point on a knife. Depending how much milk you spilled on it, it's going to start to smell really bad. So you're going to want to do it sooner than later.
I got most of it out already, most of the keys are fine, just a few are really stuck and some other are kinda eh so I'll go in and clean them out.

Back