• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

I woke up at a decent time this morning but I wasn't feeling well for some reason so I went back to sleep and kept waking up repeatedly until I felt okay, now it's 11am lol 😔

also im craving an m&m flurry for some reason but if I'm not feeling well I prob shouldn't be eating ice cream 😅😅

Had to admit defeat today and call in after returning home from the movies & waking up with intense nausea. I know I'm probably going to get scolded for the short notice, but that's one of the reasons why the lab lead's there; as a replacement. I don't get why they act so inconvenienced when it's about two hours for set-up to start production anyhow, as the lab lead would long be there by then. 🌝

Last edited:
I was supposed to receive the results of a three-week course I sat in January by February 21st at the latest.

It's now March 21st and the results still aren't out. No point in me following-up with the course coordinator, because someone else already has and was privately told they'd be out by the end of the last week, but clearly that never happened! But it's irritating that it's a month late and they haven't bothered to communicate with us.

My entire body is lagging today. I’ve been stretching out my arms and I’ve been getting weird looks, but I need it. I wish I could sit and stretch my legs, but I don’t think that would go over too well.

My dad went to help my mom move furniture. Well, I didn’t actually go because we don’t get along. 99% of the time when I visit her, I either cry, get a panic attack, or both. Because of this, I avoid it as much as possible.

Well apparently she was drunk out of her damn mind and she says “oh I don’t think my daughter likes me very much, let’s make a new one.” I don’t know how to feel, lol.

my mom after throwing out my makeup products and hair extensions: :p:p:p

not only was i still using them, but she did it for no reason... without my knowing!

Last edited:
ugh I wish I was working right now, I hate having no money at all 😔

I still haven't heard back from the hiring manager so ig I'll have to go in this friday afternoon to talk to her, reeeeeally need the income lollll

There's some construction going on about a block away, but whatever they're using is making an awful low-pitched rumbling noise and vibrating the house. I guess I'll just try to block it out with music lol

ugh I wish I was working right now, I hate having no money at all 😔

I still haven't heard back from the hiring manager so ig I'll have to go in this friday afternoon to talk to her, reeeeeally need the income lollll
I don't really know what you are looking for, but grocers are always hiring. It could be something until you land something better, but still I don't know if you're looking for any type or some kind of career based on a field you studied ect.

I don't really know what you are looking for, but grocers are always hiring. It could be something until you land something better, but still I don't know if you're looking for any type or some kind of career based on a field you studied ect.
well my biggest problem is that I'm autistic and I can't work full time, nor can I work at jobs that require constant interaction or being around large crowds (which basically eliminates places like walmart, kroger, meijer, etc). that unfortunately really limits my options :(
I'm a music major and I'm doing an internship with a local symphony right now, but it's not a paid internship so in the meantime I need to find something to have some kind of income.

well my biggest problem is that I'm autistic and I can't work full time, nor can I work at jobs that require constant interaction or being around large crowds (which basically eliminates places like walmart, kroger, meijer, etc). that unfortunately really limits my options :(
I'm a music major and I'm doing an internship with a local symphony right now, but it's not a paid internship so in the meantime I need to find something to have some kind of income.

Have you considered being a stock person? Certain jobs have shifts where you're stocking the store either early morning or late at night (I feel like I've seen Michael's ads where they want you in before the stores actually open) so you're not interacting with customers, you're just stocking the shelves. Or maybe a job where you're in the warehouse instead? Away from the customers.

I just wanted to throw that out there since not all big name store positions are cashier! And I'm sure they'd accommodate you by ensuring that you're never called up to cash. I had a friend who worked retail but she was solely placed on stocking shelves because cashier work was too overwhelming.

i got braces today (which im happy about) and there is so much pressure on my teeth now and they’re so sensitive but i know that’s what they’re supposed to do. i am in spain without the s 🥲

Have you considered being a stock person? Certain jobs have shifts where you're stocking the store either early morning or late at night (I feel like I've seen Michael's ads where they want you in before the stores actually open) so you're not interacting with customers, you're just stocking the shelves. Or maybe a job where you're in the warehouse instead? Away from the customers.

I just wanted to throw that out there since not all big name store positions are cashier! And I'm sure they'd accommodate you by ensuring that you're never called up to cash. I had a friend who worked retail but she was solely placed on stocking shelves because cashier work was too overwhelming.
I've considered that, and if the job I'm looking at falls through for whatever reason that's probably what I'll look into. only other problem is that the city which I live in does not have very good opportunities like this (for instance, the local Meijer is only hiring a "greeter" atm, no other position). if I lived in the city in which I'm interning (or the place where my brother lives) I may actually have a better chance at finding a job.

the worst part about all of this is I feel like i'm basically completely alone in my job hunt, I don't have any connections around here and the few times someone recommends a job it's either not available in this area or it's something I can't do :,,,,,)

I got into a huge argument with my online friends. They were saying all these hurtful things and got so mad at me, and they told me that we weren't friends anymore and I started crying. And about two minutes later, they're like: "Oh my god I'm sooo sorry, let's be friends again", which really ticked me off. A few minutes ago, they were saying "Okay have fun letting go of our months of friendships, I'm gonna block you now, have a nice life :)", and now they suddenly change their mind?? I think the whole thing started because I was telling another online friend of mine about how they (unintentionally) made me upset with what they said or whatever, and that online friend told the other... So I'm mad at the both of them now. But the worst part is that I had to tell my parents about it, they confronted me and forced me to tell them what's wrong otherwise they wouldn't leave me alone. I hate it when they do that. So I told them, but bent the truth a little and said that they were school friends. They don't want me having any online friends, they're gonna find out and I'm gonna be in so much trouble...

first world problem but there's some shoes I'm thinking of buying but I can only get them online and not in store. I know it's risky to buy shoes online but i'm so tempted right now

I accidentally spilled choco milk on my computer keyboard yesterday and now the keys are sticking really bad, the B key is pushed in and won't even pop back up. but ofc I have literally no money so I can't just go get a new one, or even a used one 😔

Back