• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

The girl who was almost finished with her training and going to take my account I've been covering quit today out of nowhere. I'm so ****ing pissed off. That was weeks of training wasted. I was finally going to get some of this workload off of my hands. I've been getting a bad night's sleep the last two days so I'm super irritable right now. What a way to start the day. I want to go home.

Kinda regret this after work invitation especially since they booked some hipster IPA beer hall. I hope they have other stuff cause I hate IPA beer with all my soul. Oh well at least I got to work in town, can't stand being my usual place on Thursdays since that stupid gnome think it's alright to come in and unpack some books, maybe have lunch and then leave. Like why the **** do you even come out here -_-

Kinda regret this after work invitation especially since they booked some hipster IPA beer hall. I hope they have other stuff cause I hate IPA beer with all my soul. Oh well at least I got to work in town, can't stand being my usual place on Thursdays since that stupid gnome think it's alright to come in and unpack some books, maybe have lunch and then leave. Like why the **** do you even come out here -_-
The last after work invitation I passed on and I'm glad I did. They managed to somehow get kicked out of Applebee's lol.

Just been feeling kind of depressed and disconnected from people lately.

Also, every other night I keep having nightmares of someone killing me.

The last after work invitation I passed on and I'm glad I did. They managed to somehow get kicked out of Applebee's lol.
Lmaooo that sounds mildly entertaining. I mean I don't mind going out but I don't like big companies. I guess I can sit there and look beautiful lmao.

I am bothered by any reference of members of the VTuber agency hololive production with their family name before their given name. I understand that this is typical in Japan, where the agency originated from, but the country uses both the Eastern and Western formats, and my rule with nations like these is that I use the format that I’m more used to and comfortable with. That said, I go with the Western name format that is used almost exclusively (with I’m sure several exceptions I don’t mind) in the U.S.A. where I live. Ergo, whenever I see a reference to the other version, I get mildly annoyed.
However, I am most bothered if this is inconsistent. This confuses me a lot and I was weirded out when I saw Korone Inugami formatted the other way around for the first time ever. Previously, I only knew her with the placement I’m more used to, so this “plague” persisting has been annoying me for as long as I remember. I remember this also happening with Amelia Watson when I first saw her name, which was in the reverse as well. And then, it was inevitable.
The worst offender of this pet peeve is with how Calliope Mori and Gura Gawr are credited in “Q”. One is with the Western version and the other with the Eastern version. I think this is so inconsistent and I don’t even remember anyone referring Gura with both parts of the VTuber’s name in the order I prefer. If this sounds like a gripe, it is. So much so that I deny what is considered the official format.
The cherry on top to this annoyance of a trivial problem is that seeing this would make me feel forced to format my name that way WITHOUT a comma in between. At least use a comma when doing this because I will become weirded out for the rest of my life as that is the only way for me to accept putting a surname before the first. This conclude what is bothering me.

Ugh, I should really save a salary or two so I can get a proper phone. I really dislike my current one and I regret ditching iOS for Android (sure Android uses tons of phones but I don't like the interface and system much). I got my current cheapo-peepo OnePlus cause I really needed a phone back then and didn't have a lot to spend at the time either but yeah paying cheap you get cheap. Sure the battery is good but that's about it aside the built-in alarm widget on screen(which does not help cause I still check the Clock app lol).

I spilled a jug of milk in my cars truck a couple days ago when I went grocery shopping and I did my best to clean it out but I wasn't too worried. Well this morning I go and get into my car and it smelled like something died in there. Literally my partner and I couldn't stand to sit in the car. I went back out front with bleach and cleaned the whole trunk again and now my car smells like decaying milk and bleach. It's really bad.

The students here make school a living hell, plus all the schoolwork is overwhelming me. All this unnecessary stress about popularity, having a lot of friends, being rich, etc. at my school is ludicrous, and yet I still worry about it.

The students here make school a living hell, plus all the schoolwork is overwhelming me. All this unnecessary stress about popularity, having a lot of friends, being rich, etc. at my school is ludicrous, and yet I still worry about it.
I managed to get through high school literally without any friends. My most dreaded words in school were “get with a partner.” I’d just sit there with a blank stare and the teacher would have to pair me with a group. It was so embarrassing. I’ve never had this issue at work. Once you graduate and get into working, it’s definitely a more mature world…

I'm feeling very angry right now. After reflecting on what happened, I'm even angrier at myself to the levels I can't describe. I so hate hate hate myself. And Wednesdays can bugger off.

I'm feeling very angry right now. After reflecting on what happened, I'm even angrier at myself to the levels I can't describe. I so hate hate hate myself. And Wednesdays can bugger off.
I totes agree about the Wednesday thing. It's usually when I'm just d o n e by then and it reminds me that it's only the middle of the week... Also, why is it spelled like that?? Little kid me had such a hard time spelling it for the longest time.

Back