• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

Just cannot let go of this anger and it’s keeping me from falling asleep. What makes my frustration worse is that I am totally at fault and this situation would be fine if I made my thoughts and expectations clearer, but I just did not sit my butt down and plan things out. I have had so little time to myself, and the lack of quiet is really messing with my inner peace. People just need so much from me, but I want a quiet, selfish day of achieving my own goals and enjoying my own hobbies without the well-being of others slipping off the rails.
Deep breath.
Tomorrow is a new day and another chance to get things right. Thanks for letting me vent.

My jaw is bothering me. It hurts and locks in. It’s been doing that for a couple of years now, it didn’t really get worse, it actually got a little better. I never went to see a doctor, and I probably should at some point, but I hate doctors and I‘m scared of the treatment.

Bad decisions were made last night. I'm too hungover to get the train home so I'm holed up in Starbucks with a book waiting for the worst of it to pass. On the upside I got a really cute girl's number. 👀

i feel like an intrusive parasite and obnoxious. I feel like I’m not good enough for friends around me. In the moment im okay but when i think of it afterwards i feel like what i said and did was stupid. sometimes i wish i was quieter and didn’t talk all the time to people and say unnecessary things. I should learn to control myself but really its my personality and how do i change that?

too bad sometimes i feel people like my personality, loud and ‘fun’, but honestly i think my conscious personality is too much

i feel like an intrusive parasite and obnoxious. I feel like I’m not good enough for friends around me. In the moment im okay but when i think of it afterwards i feel like what i said and did was stupid. sometimes i wish i was quieter and didn’t talk all the time to people and say unnecessary things. I should learn to control myself but really its my personality and how do i change that?

too bad sometimes i feel people like my personality, loud and ‘fun’, but honestly i think my conscious personality is too much

I used to have a similar problem, but if it’s your personality, that’s just the way you are. No need to change that.

stupid cat is in heat for the 73rd time this year and she keeps waking me up at all hours of the night so I really just don't feel well rested this morning 😩
and despite calling to have her taken in like in January, her appt isn't until May 2nd so yay I get another month and more of this bs!

also might try my new anti-anxiety med for the first time today bc the cat yawling nonstop makes my anxiety act up really bad for some reason.

took my meds before I ate bc I had to leave for a bit and I didn't want to forget them, but then I immediately started having really bad acid reflux 🙃🙃🙃

I should prob talk to my doctor abt this, I've been dealing with indigestion flare ups a lot lately and I really hope it's not bc I have a stomach ulcer 😔

i have a D in science all because i was missing a few stuff. the teacher was gone last week and i gave the substitute the assignment, he stapled it and gave it back a day later. i was all confused because my actual teacher didn’t ask for it the next day and i assumed that the substitute had marked that i did it. i talked to my regular teacher today and i had to give her the assignment back and she finally marked it. but now im missing the ed puzzle (it’s a website where the teacher can assign a youtube video to watch and you have to answer questions along with it) I DID THE ED PUZZLE THOUGH. so now i need to do it again since she said she restarted it all just for one person who missed a few questions and wanted to get 10/10

also i have a D in math bc of a quiz. im sure my tutor is going to yell at me when we do corrections.

My grandma passed away suddenly and I am stuck in the city away from my mom who surely needs me right now 😔

No need to reply to this please

It was actually a nice after work but god damn all those IPA pale ale something beers. At least they had like a couple not that, and good food.

The old milk smell in my car is evolving. Time for round 2 of bleaching my trunk.
I have a very stinky antique chest that over the course of testing every known odor removal, I finally got it down to almost unnoticeable. Vinegar, coffee grinds, and baking power/soda helped kill the stink a little. Also sunshine during a sunny day is good. I'm not sure if you know where the stink is from or if you know where you spilled it, but if you do, then spritzing some vinegar in that area may help. Or wetting the trunk carpet and then sprinkling a modest portion of power (and then sucking it up when it's dry could help) The power absorbs the wetness and also pulls the odor in with it.

Good luck with your battle!

I have a very stinky antique chest that over the course of testing every known odor removal, I finally got it down to almost unnoticeable. Vinegar, coffee grinds, and baking power/soda helped kill the stink a little. Also sunshine during a sunny day is good. I'm not sure if you know where the stink is from or if you know where you spilled it, but if you do, then spritzing some vinegar in that area may help. Or wetting the trunk carpet and then sprinkling a modest portion of power (and then sucking it up when it's dry could help) The power absorbs the wetness and also pulls the odor in with it.

Good luck with your battle!
Thanks for the tips, imma try vinegar next. Surprisingly there's no carpet in my trunk (cause I previously pulled it out due to moisture issues) and when the milk jug leaked in my trunk a few days ago, it only went all over the metal bottom. I cleaned it up immediately but the milk is somehow lingering. Hopefully I'm not stuck with a stinky car forever.

Thanks for the tips, imma try vinegar next. Surprisingly there's no carpet in my trunk (cause I previously pulled it out due to moisture issues) and when the milk jug leaked in my trunk a few days ago, it only went all over the metal bottom. I cleaned it up immediately but the milk is somehow lingering. Hopefully I'm not stuck with a stinky car forever.
If that is the case, just pop the trunk during a clear sunny day and let sunshine and nature take its course. That's what helped pull out all of the stinkiness in the fibers of the antique wooden chest. I haven't given it a smell test in a while, so I'm kind of dreading that lol. But it knocked it down from old musty farts and death to a slight must that's almost unnoticeable.

Reactions: oak
Back