• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

really difficult day today and i don’t know if i can take having the two jobs i have right now any longer haha. sounds kind of dumb to consider leaving one of them (both in the line of work i want to be doing) to work at a cafe or as a server, but i’m really just not making enough money between the two of them to justify working every single day of the week. i’m tired.

really difficult day today and i don’t know if i can take having the two jobs i have right now any longer haha. sounds kind of dumb to consider leaving one of them (both in the line of work i want to be doing) to work at a cafe or as a server, but i’m really just not making enough money between the two of them to justify working every single day of the week. i’m tired.
A few years back I stepped up in a position for a job I had. It gave me a lot more hours, pay, and the time was perfect. I'd get up admittedly super early, which kind of stinks, but would also get off between 1-3PM. It left me with a lot of hours in the day to fill so I got 3 other jobs.

I made a lot of $ doing that, but honestly those two years were a blur because of the amount of work I was putting in. I don't know if I would ever do that again. I can totally relate to what you're saying. Maybe you should consider stepping down from one of the jobs for a bit to recharge? That's what I had to do with a few of mine.

people really out here thinking that executive dysfunction is simply another word for laziness, but I've been pacing the house for like an hour now because I know I need to eat something but my exec dysfunction is so horrible today that my mind just won't let me eat :,,,,,)

I’m too harsh on myself when it comes to foreign languages. I got a 98 on my final and yet there’s still this part of my mind that thinks I’m bad at it. Some of the reason why I feel this way is because Japanese has so many components to keep track of. It’s also because I keep watching people on YouTube who have near perfect speaking and reading skills. I need to find a way to focus purely on my own progress. If I do that I could notice my skills improving without constantly comparing myself to people who have spent over a decade on the language.

So one package is still stuck in Denmark and the other is stuck in the Netherlands even though I paid the customs fess. Great.

my mom never listens to me. she just dismisses me and refuses to continue the conversation, even if i'm right about something. im so tired. this was supposed to be a fun weekend.

I really hate to think that there are very likely people out there who say stuff like "oh everyone these days is doing digital art and I (or someone else) am still doing traditional so I (or they) am automatically better than those lazy digital artists."

like people who think that digital art isn't "real art" clearly haven't a single clue as to what art even is.

I need to go find my pen later. I know it’s at home somewhere because I haven’t taken it anywhere. I just need to look harder I suppose.

I was trying to get to know a person better that I really liked, and at first I thought she liked me, too. I don’t wanna be the only one to try and keep the friendship alive though, so I thought I‘ll wait and see whether she will text me this week. She hasn’t done it so far.
UPDATE: She finally texted me.

Heaven help me if my blood tests come back normal because oh my God this ridiculous. I worked a full day yesterday (I'm usually part time) and I am exhausted. Fell asleep by 10:30 last night (and tbh I could've fallen asleep earlier) and yet I've still slept all. damn. day. Its 2pm and I feel like I could still sleep some more.

It's ridiculous. It's not like a little bit sleepy it's I'm getting headaches sleepy, my eyes are sore sleepy, I can't focus on anything sleepy. It's terrible.

Older people who think they need to share their (work) life wisdoms all the time. Like unless you're gonna help me stfu thank you.

Or when they ask why I don't like being on photos.... like.. bruh.

my dad is making my anxiety really bad, and when I'm anxious I get stressed. I had to eat something but when I'm stressed I feel like any amount of eating is too much and I always feel gross. it really sucks 😞

also kinda trying to get back into NH but for some reason it's just stressing me out more than it's relaxing me. I think it's too overwhelming for me to play regularly anymore. really makes me want to just go back to New Leaf or the OG on gamecube.

Books are pretty pricey, which makes acquiring a new book to read a very rare occasion for a book lover with no efficient way of making money. I only have enough money for one Dog Man book, how am I supposed to choose which one to buy? 😭 And assuming that I can cover a tax (and shipping fee if I buy it online) with a measly $15, too. :[

Back