• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

I really hate to think that there are very likely people out there who say stuff like "oh everyone these days is doing digital art and I (or someone else) am still doing traditional so I (or they) am automatically better than those lazy digital artists."

like people who think that digital art isn't "real art" clearly haven't a single clue as to what art even is.
Both have their cons and pros and their fair share of skill-sets needed. I really should look into getting a tablet and see what program is best for digital art. I've always worked traditionally, but it'd be nice to test myself digitally now that the tech is so much more advanced.

made the mistake of wearing the wrong socks the other day when I went for a walk and they rubbed in to the back my feet and now it hurts to walk

i also keep losing things. first my good dice and my passport, now I can't find my wireless headphones

also kinda trying to get back into NH but for some reason it's just stressing me out more than it's relaxing me. I think it's too overwhelming for me to play regularly anymore. really makes me want to just go back to New Leaf or the OG on gamecube.
Basically what I felt with NH, I mean it was kinda bad from start, then nothing happens and then everything happens so it was really stressful for me as well. I did think NL was that too but on the other hand you had most from start let alone the WA update...

Think I'm getting sick again. I can barely swallow without cringing or it hurting. I'm so cold, my body aches, I can't stop sneezing T^T

My coworkers mom passed away recently, so I can't exactly call off either. There's nobody that can cover me :^(

Basically what I felt with NH, I mean it was kinda bad from start, then nothing happens and then everything happens so it was really stressful for me as well. I did think NL was that too but on the other hand you had most from start let alone the WA update...
I feel like the music they choose clashes with the theme that its intended to be. At least, this was the case for me. I still don't like the music, but I just deal with it.

And I agree, I hate time zones. Even a 2-3 hour difference is a pain. I have friends over on the west coast who always want to do game meet ups when it's like 10 at night for them, so that's 12-1 my time and I have work the next day at 3. So often I don't even get to join them.

I feel like the music they choose clashes with the theme that its intended to be. At least, this was the case for me. I still don't like the music, but I just deal with it.

And I agree, I hate time zones. Even a 2-3 hour difference is a pain. I have friends over on the west coast who always want to do game meet ups when it's like 10 at night for them, so that's 12-1 my time and I have work the next day at 3. So often I don't even get to join them.
I hated NL's music more but yeah NH weren't that great either lol.

Yeah luckily those TBT neighbourly games do have good EU options but I hate when they moved eg. fair trivia to like midnight/1am my time, there's no way I could have done that lol. And yeah when US people ask like are you free this time, like no usually I sleep at 3 am lmao.

I want to throw some food in the air fryer, but my dad has to have his cooking equipment in the way. -_-
He also will not stop talking about talking me and my brother out to California when he knowns **** well I am not cut out to travel halfway across the country .---.

I am once again exhausted and frustrated because of it. Tuesday can't come fast enough to get my blood tests done.

if my parents don't get their phone bill caught up by April 1st then my phone won't work anymore, T-Mobile is shutting down their 3G and apparently that's all my phone can use (which confuses me bc I figured a Galaxy S7 would have access to 4G but idk). hopefully if my phone is out of commission for however long that's not when the hiring manager at the craft store decides to call me.

so that's fun 🙃

I bought for myself several pairs of socks, put them in my own laundry basket and they disappeared... Just saw mom wearing identical socks as the ones I just bought but she insists they are her own that she bought a long time ago... I guess I just have to buy new ones then 🥲
Plus I found one sock in my basket that is not mine and the rest of the family say it's not theirs either.... Mystery...

I've an important deadline in 10.5hrs and my stomach has decided now is the time to get angry with me. Come on body please cooperate. 😒

Now I am being relied on to bring in an important package tomorrow (cymbals to be specific). .-.

This may not seem like something that would put stress on someone, but I am worried if it is gonna be heavy. Plus, we have a glass door, so it can be a pain to get things in since the door has to be held open, but I won't be able to, since I am using my hands for the package. ._.

Back