• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

I lost one of my favorite pairs of earrings and I'm real sad about it. The good news is that they're currently 50% off on etsy.
I know what that's like. When I was younger I had some earrings that my grandma gave me, and she specifically told me NOT to lose it. I did anyway, and I was so upset. It's a good thing that the earrings you want are on sale, though! ^^

i put on a new screen protector on my phone because my last one was so broken…. five seconds after i put it on, i dropped it and it has a big crack in it 🥴

Apparently I’m not going to survive the zombie apocalypse because I don’t drink enough water
A23129F4-5A02-4085-8EF4-CCB5615AE5DE.jpeg

I’ve had little energy to be social recently and I feel like a bad friend to it. Some of it comes from school burnout, while the rest is from feeling like something is missing from my life. I hate feeling this way, but nothing seems to be helping.

I'll go into more detail of what happened to me. Last week Wednesday I was feeling really sick so much so that I had trouble breathing. I told my mom to call 911 because was seriously wrong with me. The ambulance came and took me to the hospital.

This is where the doctor told me that my blood sugar was really high around 550. That was when I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. I felt so depressed and awful that this happened to me. I've been spending like 5 days in the hospital recovering but I am making good progress and feeling better.

I got so little sleep last night, around two hours. Okay, so I may or may not have played on my 3DS and drew in my sketchbook that time. And there was a wolf spider in my room and I was too paranoid to sleep, but I'm always restless on Sunday nights anyways. But I don't want to go to school today. ;-;

so despite not having much energy to do it I may have to see if I can take RLC commissions for art bc my dad is **** with finances and we're basically gonna be flat broke for the next two weeks and I really need money for groceries 🙃

Some people in my house don’t understand the concept of taking our dog outside so she doesn’t go all over the floor.

I'll go into more detail of what happened to me. Last week Wednesday I was feeling really sick so much so that I had trouble breathing. I told my mom to call 911 because was seriously wrong with me. The ambulance came and took me to the hospital.

This is where the doctor told me that my blood sugar was really high around 550. That was when I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. I felt so depressed and awful that this happened to me. I've been spending like 5 days in the hospital recovering but I am making good progress and feeling better.
So glad you're feeling better, that must have been a scary day for you.

2 years ago my male kitten passed away today

I'm so sorry to hear this, KittenNoir. Our third cat, Tucker, passed away a couple years ago, and was also a male cat. He had been abused by some humans as a kitten, but was very sweet. This is why we only have two cats now. I hope your kitty is in a better place now. 💚

(This is Midoriya btw)

Back