• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

I got a questionnaire for potentially serving in jury duty, very likely won't be able to do it bc I do have mental health issues as well as issues from autism/ADHD like sensory processing disorder and getting tired really easily/quickly.

but now I gotta go through the hassle of talking to my therapist, having her send notes to my family doctor, and having him create a cover letter to request an exemption. what fun 🙃

2 years ago my male kitten passed away today
i’m so sorry, death anniversaries are the absolute worst. my kitty passed away back in november, and if each month that passes by feels like a punch to the gut, i don’t even wanna think about how painful the first year anniversary will be. pets deserve a much longer lifespan. 😔

i can tell how much you love him, and i just know you gave him the best life possible. sending lots of love and hugs your way, and my pms are always open if you ever need or want to talk. 💗

I got a questionnaire for potentially serving in jury duty, very likely won't be able to do it bc I do have mental health issues as well as issues from autism/ADHD like sensory processing disorder and getting tired really easily/quickly.

but now I gotta go through the hassle of talking to my therapist, having her send notes to my family doctor, and having him create a cover letter to request an exemption. what fun 🙃
I've gotten summoned for jury duty many times and I'm not even old. But all of the times I have gotten a letter, when it came time for the trial the night or so, it was cancelled or I wasn't needed due to them not needing A-G of a person's first word/last name. Who knows, you could just get lucky that way to.

I've gotten summoned for jury duty many times and I'm not even old. But all of the times I have gotten a letter, when it came time for the trial the night or so, it was cancelled or I wasn't needed due to them not needing A-G of a person's first word/last name. Who knows, you could just get lucky that way to.
I suppose I could get lucky but I would rather not take a chance. I would be okay with doing it if I knew in advance that the trial would only take like 5 or less hours, but if it's any longer than that I'm basically screwed lol

Yeah, I heard it was problematic. And incredibly unfunny. 😶
it really is but both of my parents love it. I think it's absolutely insufferable, not even the Star Trek references are enough to make me have any kind of interest in the show (and that's saying something because I really like star trek).

I wish I could go a single day without having to battle against my paralyzing executive dysfunction lol
Post automatically merged:

I recently made a Pinterest account about 3 days ago and today was the day I decided to start pinning stuff, all I was doing was pinning ACNH fanart of villagers onto my board from google, maybe it was my laptop lagging but sometimes when I was pinning stuff it wouldn't save when it said saved to board and I when to check my board and it wasn't there, I decided it doesn't update that fast so I refreshed it a few times and it still wouldn't show up so I logged out of Pinterest but my computer isn't loading that I wanted to log out so I just clicked close tab, go and clear my cache and browsing history and go log on to Pinterest aaaand my pins are on my Pinterest but it put some more then once so I needed to remove them(I don't want it twice...) after that I go back to pinning more things, I was on google because that was where I was looking for images and I was gonna pin this adorable fanart of Cousteau and Croque together and when I tried it said something like "pin couldn't be saved, learn more" so I clicked learn more and it went to my Pinterest account saying my account is de-activated and they will send me an email with more details, I go to my email and Pinterest says they banned me for "Spamming" spamming? please tell me what I was spamming I didn't know Pinterest had such a sensitive spam filter jeez, I'm sorry if my pinning and needing to refresh and go clean my browser like twice just to get my pins added to my board was spamming, sorry for jamming up the traffic or whatever their ticked off at. I can always go email them asking them to reactive my account because I believe I've been suspension wrongly, but then I'm suppose to give them a very good reason why and proof and all that, what am I suppose to prove? Are they really gonna believe that? And if they did I read Pinterest usually takes 7-10 days to respond back to your email(haha not on weekends) so I need to nag them a bunch just for that? They said I was suspended not banned but I'm declined access to WWW.Pinterest.com now, whatever I'll just stay banned, Pinterest was the first ever social media account I ever had, thanks for the warm welcome...
that's so weird bc I've been using Pinterest since like Oct 2017, not as a social media account but just to save pins/pics/memes/fanart/etc. that I like, and I've never encountered any issues with it. that's really annoying that you have to deal with that.

i found out today that the company i interviewed with a week or so ago is moving on with another candidate, which is fine! that happens all the time!! it makes even more sense that they would want to choose someone who already lives in the city where the position is!!! but i am still sad about it.

kind of went into a self-deprecating spiral after i got the call. what do i even really want to do? keep working, or go back to school? where would i go to school? for what? what kind of job do i want? i like what i do now, but it doesn't pay very well. going back to school could help with that, but i'm worried i'm going to make the wrong choice. i've only been out of college for two years and i'm not quite sure i want to go back for my masters.

I did my blood test today which I'm happy about!! But now I'm anxiously awaiting the results and I'm very nervous my doctor will call and be like, "so I've got some bad news" 😔

Today one of my cats, smacked the light out of me for no reason (must be watching too much meme), I lost my new little green-apple kitchen knife (but I had it yesterday!), I guess someone threw it in the trash bin by accident and the garbage truck already passed. My new Amiibo cards that I ordered on the 19th and were supposed to be delivered today are still stuck somewhere, according to the tracking the package never moved. :(

My brother is really getting on my nerves. He's been bossing me around all day, and it's ironic 'cause earlier he kept telling me what to do and he didn't even start his dishes. And of course, I'm the one that gets yelled at, from both of my parents I should add.

My teachers are making us write a lot of notes lately. I generally like writing, but in just about every class I have there are notes to write. I mean, I can understand Math and maybe even Science, but French?? My hands are always cramped by the end of the period.

Last edited:
i wish i could wash my hair every other day like a normal person but i can’t because my hair still gets very oily even though i use oil build up shampoo. this is probably also the reason why my hair is so frizzy. i also hate dry shampoo

Back