• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

I saw someone today who looked creepily similar to me. Like, when I say similar I mean almost exact. It really freaked me out and honestly made me uneasy. I never really believed that saying that there's someone in the world who looks just like you, but now I kind of do. Really coincidental, though. Weird we were in the same place at the same time. It's probably nothing and I overreacted, but still. It bothered me.

Last edited:
It hasn't even been 24 hours and I'm already questioning my existence. I drew something... I shouldn't have... I mean, the art itself is pretty good, but the idea is just a no-no. And I'm really worried about my parents seeing it. The most I can do is delete it and never draw something like that ever again.

I saw someone today who looked creepily similar to me. Like, when I say similar I mean almost exact. It really freaked me out and honestly made me uneasy. I got away from them really quickly. I never really believed that saying that there's someone in the world who looks just like you, but now I kind of do. Really coincidental, though. Weird we were in the same place at the same time. It's probably nothing and I overreacted, but still. It bothered me.
It was someone carrying a mirror 🤪

Runny nose is keeping me up. So tired:sleep: I’ll take a rapid test tomorrow morning if the symptom persists.

This guy who wanted to sync friendship for extra XP during raid hour here(which is in 13mins from now). For some reason they sent the gift way too early and obviously I opened it cause I don't remember just by brain whoever wanted to do that and they never pinged me until AFTER I opened. Also how the **** should I know how they work? I asked them to ping me beforehand, not just send gifts randomly and expect me to wait.

The AC Creator Community on YouTube is making more speculation videos about more updates and rumors. Ugh.....
i know, some people are even talking about a new leaf port. we can only hope i guess but its unlikey.. we don’t really need that though imo. we really are desperate for content lol

Taking an emotional psychological related self tests in classes today and checking nearly all the boxes. I managed not to cry in class, but I hope we can move on after lunch to something else, but I’m sure my teacher noticed because she misses nothing.

Last edited:
I have a cold sore and they’re annoying. Luckily I still had cream from the last one, so here’s to another few days of annoyance lol.

I have about $86, but $60 is in Nintendo eShop cards, $10 is in a Subway card, and the remaining is a $10 bill and some coins. I don't even go to Subway nor do I have the intention of doing so, and I can't possibly think of why I would use my Nintendo eShop cards. My dad said it's for BotW 2, but that game won't be released till next year and I'll probably get more money for my birthday to get the game anyways (since my birthday is before the release date). I asked my dad to trade my cards with him for money, and he said no. I actually want to use that money to buy books, but he doesn't seem to understand that. :[

A best friend of mine is going completely deaf. It's upsetting, but everyone in our friend group is trying to learn sign language for him, myself included. Sadly, my motivation to learn it isn't very high. I want to for him, but I know my mind would wander away from it.

This dude at work really getting on my nerves. Do you really have to occupy all the book wagons for him to actually shelve stuff so he doesn't wander doing nothing or other stuff he shouldn't? I do hopehe did some shelving today but ugh.

Anyway neopets is really laggy and my pets are suddenly UC art. WTF they are *Not* supposed to be that.

Last edited:
Back