• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

Ok wow this red wine literally tasted like non-sparkling soda or something. Might be I burnt my tongue with the spicy food but eh...

Tried it on its own tasted like some yeast-y cherry drink.. ew

Last edited:
These freaking Robo callers keep calling my phone all the time. Just leave me alone for crying out loud! :mad:
I highly recommend downloading a call blocker app for your phone if you can. The one I have allows me to block all calls that aren't from my contacts, and I can set the app to either send them straight to voicemail or just straight up block them entirely. I only had to use that second option once and only for a week or two, but ever since then I went from multiple scam calls a day to maybe one or two a month according to the list of blocked calls. Even after letting numbers not in my contacts through to voicemail the number of robocalls I'd get kept falling.

I highly recommend downloading a call blocker app for your phone if you can. The one I have allows me to block all calls that aren't from my contacts, and I can set the app to either send them straight to voicemail or just straight up block them entirely. I only had to use that second option once and only for a week or two, but ever since then I went from multiple scam calls a day to maybe one or two a month according to the list of blocked calls. Even after letting numbers not in my contacts through to voicemail the number of robocalls I'd get kept falling.
I did that, but the robocallers keep bypassing it. They keep on using different numbers. I have one for my smartphone, but the home phone is a different story.

I felt like crying the whole 7 hours while I was at school. Not only because of the death of my grandfather, but the kids here are so ****** they indirectly make school a living hell. In 4th period I put my head on my desk, and that classmate whom I detest kicks my desk and tells me to wake up. Obviously I'm annoyed 'cause I wasn't even sleeping, so I tell them to go to hell. Then they say, "It's not kindergarten, there's no nap time." In which I respond with, "Does it look like I care?" Then another classmate tells them to leave me alone and they respond with, "Okay, but only because you're saying it." Besides that, I always feel so ignored and left out because of my classmates, I hate being so alone and I wanted to go home the entire time.

I have the worst bags and black circles under my eyes. It's from allergies and gets worse during the spring pollen season. Yesterday when I saw my dad he was like "woah looks like you have 2 black eyes". Yes father I know that but there's nothing I can do about it. Maybe it's time to buy some concealer despite not wearing any make up for 10 years. Doing make up seems daunting though cause if it looks like crap people will notice.

Welp it's so hot my skin is cracking open and bleeding since it's so dry out and the heat is making my piece of junk laptop laggy as ever
I'll play my switch when it cools down at night again because it feels like fire when I try and play in this heat right now, I'll just spend my time browsing TBT and gonna go pin stuff to my Pinterest until night falls and I can be released from the oven.

Welp it's so hot my skin is cracking open and bleeding since it's so dry out and the heat is making my piece of junk laptop laggy as ever
I'll play my switch when it cools down at night again because it feels like fire when I try and play in this heat right now, I'll just spend my time browsing TBT and gonna go pin stuff to my Pinterest until night falls and I can be released from the oven.
Dang, that sounds really sucky. And scary! Should skin even do that during high temperatures?? And to think that it's only spring... :[

My brother is better at me at just about everything and I feel self-conscious about it. He can do a lot of things I can't; Whistling, snapping his fingers, doing math, making good jokes, thinking of quick responses during arguments, not stuttering, you name it. Hell, I can't even spit properly and he can! It makes me feel less worthy, and just the thought that my younger brother is better than me.....

god I feel stupid. I feel like I'm having constant misunderstandings/mistakes

I'm so freaking tired. Legit just want to sleep, but my parents will be mad if I do that lol

I want to go home, but also don't. Trying to do things independently (i.e. by myself) is so exhausting right now as my mobility is so limited and it takes so long to achieve very small tasks. I'm going to feel like crap for at least a week. It's going to suck so bad. If my works goal was to make me miserable, they're sure doing a good job of it.

On the other hand, my family are so ****ing annoying and I want a break from them lol

I don't think anyone understands what my mental state is like either. Like I'm exhausted mentally too. I hate not having a routine. I hate being stuck at home, bored out of my mind. Every time I lose my routine, I get extremely depressed, which is what I am right now. I'm also incredibly anxious about returning home. I don't have any support back there while I'm still very dependent on other people. I don't have the energy to reach out for help anymore. I can't be bothered fighting for myself. I'm so tired of life right now.
Honestly, I would've preferred to die in an accident than suffer through an injury like this.

s2g this cat goes into heat literally every other week and she has been waking me up constantly throughout the night with her incessant meowing and scratching at my door. I finally got her to stop but now it's almost 3:30am and I'm basically wide awake so idek if I can go back to sleep 😐

luckily I only have to deal w this til her appt on May 2nd but gdi she's so annoying

I just bought one pair of period underwear because I’m really curious if it’s worth it, how it works for me, etc. I heard they work really well but I didn’t want to get more than one if I wasn’t that into it. I’ll see how it works for me and get more (maybe one or two) if I like it. Man, they’re pricey, though…

Kinda wanna do the new take on the egg hunt but not sure I'll have time with the new take stuff. boo. :c

It’s bothering me that I get attached to people way too quickly. And then I can’t change how I feel for them, even if they treat me badly.

It takes forever for me to watch something. I'm trying to catch up with anime that's been on my list since like 2005. I don't even like anime anymore. 😵‍💫

That's... incredibly unfortunate man I'm sorry. I used to have some Italian people trying to scam me with pasta subscription back in 2018 but after that I haven't had as much as people trying to think that I lost my credit card because my legal first and last name is lowkey common and stuff.

I don't know how easy it is to find people's number but if you can register to some database that blocks your number or remove it from sites that lists people's phone numbers that might be an idea. I removed mine where I could and haven't had much if any since.

Also lmao so I just looked up the measurements for a nice dress for fun, either the got the size completely wrong or the measurements wrong cause that is definitely not a size UK 4 lol.

Oh gosh, I'm so sleepy... why did I stay up on a day off for me? I need to take a class in sleeping normally again. I swear I'm intelligent, but sometimes I can be so stupid... lmao. 😵

Back