• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

still quite sad that it's so difficult to find a genet plushie, genets are one of my favorite animals. honestly if I could actually get my hands on one I would be so happy with it I would prob never need to buy another plush again 😔

(which I know is a lie but after all this time I still really want one)

i need to do chores today but i really just want to enjoy my last day off, play games, and finish up this drawing d: i need another day off lol (or realistically a place that has a washer and dryer so i can just do laundry whenever)

I was asked to do something at work yesterday and I forgot, lol. It’s not a big deal because it’s the first time it’s happened but I literally just remembered. Lol.

I also got an offer for one of my EBay listings. It was an offer for the same price it was listed as, they had zero ratings and a member since 2022. It just screams red flags. 🚩 I declined it.

Funeral for my grandma is tomorrow and now my family members are testing positive for covid, great timing 🤙

I think I'll have my period soon. I have abdominal pain. When I was younger and had my period, I always fainted from the pain. I’ve tried different painkillers, but now I have a good one that actually helps. The only problem is that I still get sick when I have my period. I guess I won’t be able to change that.

I had a pretty bad day at school. It's getting obvious to me that my classmates don't like me and avoid me whenever possible. It feels like nobody even notices when I'm not feeling okay so they don't ask, and it's like nobody cares. I'm super tired and my head hurts. I had a pretty depressing talk with my friend at lunch about my brother 'cause he's being an A-hole to us. And as per usual, my father never keeps his promises so I had to remind him about the hunt for Dog Man books a ton.

I had a pretty bad day at school. It's getting obvious to me that my classmates don't like me and avoid me whenever possible. It feels like nobody even notices when I'm not feeling okay so they don't ask, and it's like nobody cares. I'm super tired and my head hurts. I had a pretty depressing talk with my friend at lunch about my brother 'cause he's being an A-hole to us. And as per usual, my father never keeps his promises so I had to remind him about the hunt for Dog Man books a ton.
I can relate. When I went to school, my classmates ignored and avoided me, too. It hurts, but just know that these people don’t deserve you and they won’t be there for the rest of your life.

Smh I can't believe it's honestly only 91 degrees? It feels like I'm burning to death right now, yesterday I felt motivated enough to do anything haha that motivation is dead right now, I don't wanna do anything because it feels like I could get heat stroke, I hate hate hate heat I feel so sick and the heat just makes me feel ticked off for some reason, I keep drinking cool drinks and it's not really helping and now I'm too full to have anymore drinks, I'm just gonna get an ice pack and cooling towel and burn here, I don't feel like playing animal crossing or any video games because my hands are all sweaty but I have dailies to do. It's the beginning of April I wish my computer would have told me it was gonna be this hot but yet it randomly starts freaking out and giving me a pop up "it's gonna be a heat wave and it's only 80 degrees!" dude that's like average temperature here :rolleyes: now it feels like outside is hot enough to cook something on

i have to write a short story for english class and i’ve no ideas whatsoever. absolutely none. might smoke a blunt and wing it, since i seem to write better when i’m high.

i’ve also two other assignments to complete for tomorrow and it’s already 10pm. thank god it’s almost the weekend lmao.

This is a controversial take, but I hate the smell of marijuana. It makes me short of breath and nauseated. Whenever I think of the substance I think of skunk spray. It’s that nasty to me.

My neighbors smoke it at my apartment complex every day even though it’s supposed to be a no smoking building. One of my moms has severe asthma and second hand marijuana smoke is makes it worse. We’ve asked them to quit, but they just ignore us.

I’m not opposed to people choosing to use the substance. It’s their choice. I just wish the people at my apartment were more understanding about my mother’s health condition.

I'm annoyed that my boss doesn't reply to my messages sometimes. Like he always wants me to reply to his but never replies to mine 😒

Also, my brother straight out asked me if I'm asexual (im not "out" to anyone irl)....👀 👀 like do I really make it that obvious that I'm ace lmao???

This is a controversial take, but I hate the smell of marijuana. It makes me short of breath and nauseated. Whenever I think of the substance I think of skunk spray. It’s that nasty to me.

My neighbors smoke it at my apartment complex every day even though it’s supposed to be a no smoking building. One of my moms has severe asthma and second hand marijuana smoke is makes it worse. We’ve asked them to quit, but they just ignore us.

I’m not opposed to people choosing to use the substance. It’s their choice. I just wish the people at my apartment were more understanding about my mother’s health condition.
I don't like the smell of it either, my parents smoke it and it worries me a ton, so I know how you feel. I'm sorry for you and your mother.

I'm even more tired than I was yesterday, I woke up way later, and we're out of milk. :[

think i just saw a mouse in my room. this is the 3rd year this has happened. i’m gonna scream lol. i ****ing hate this apartment.

edit: nope, definitely saw one. **** me.

think i just saw a mouse in my room. this is the 3rd year this has happened. i’m gonna scream lol. i ****ing hate this apartment.

edit: nope, definitely saw one. **** me.
NOT THE MOUSE CLIMBING INTO A PAIR OF MY SHOES???????? i’m gonna burn this damn building down i s2g.

I just got a phone call saying a doctor needs to speak to me about my blood test results. I know which hormone they were testing levels for so it's a little concerning. Now to spend the next few days panicking. :|

still quite sad that it's so difficult to find a genet plushie, genets are one of my favorite animals. honestly if I could actually get my hands on one I would be so happy with it I would prob never need to buy another plush again 😔

(which I know is a lie but after all this time I still really want one)
I found someone who is willing to send it to me but without shipping it's like $30 and since im broke rn I may need to sell off some more stuff I don't need. at this point though I would be willing to do a lot of things to get this plushie, even if that means selling other plushies I have which don't mean as much to me.

I think I'll have my period soon. I have abdominal pain. When I was younger and had my period, I always fainted from the pain. I’ve tried different painkillers, but now I have a good one that actually helps. The only problem is that I still get sick when I have my period. I guess I won’t be able to change that.
But anyway, back on topic, I'd definitely go see a ob/gyn to see if there are any BC options for you. There are more things than combined pill and while I understand the information/insurance/money etc. might be an issue in certain countries, or in US the states, more people need to know they don't have to be in pain unless they might be allergic or can't take BC's. Also I think some people basically only read the "blood clot" articles when they don't tell the nurses they have blood/heart issues in the family just because they don't know about other stuff than combined pills, or idk

its been almost two weeks of not having power in the bathroom. a week ago maintenance came and flipped off the breaker that controls the front entry and hall lights soooo when can i have the power back that i pay for and thats required by law???? when is the maintenance man going to come get his ladder and knife this is a 700sf apartment and he just left it in the middle of the bathroom, said he was going to get us a new light fixture and call the contractor to show up, and then never came back! i want lights and a bathroom fan again.

Can I please just have a week or even a couple of days where I'm not doing anything at work? It's Friday yet people are calling and ordering like crazy. I'm so tired of feeling burnt out and just want a couple of slow days. My energy levels have been bad as well so I've become very irritable during work. I am one person, managing the work of multiple people. I am fed up with it. I do not get paid enough for this crap.

Back