• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

16 days till payday man. I mean I can live with my broke phone but sucks I can't really spend on other stuff too much...

I have to work again two hours early tomorrow. Apparently it’s supposed to be really busy. The good thing? I have my favorite person there for two hours until she leaves.

Off topic but kinda related: I got a ride home from one of my coworkers that I talk to on a friendly level last night. Today, my favorite person was giving her death stares and glaring at her the whole time, lol. I’m also not the only person who saw these death stares.

Also, the night I got a ride home, she also hung around until my shift was almost over. Never have I seen her stay that late on a Friday night, especially since she works on Saturday morning. Fun times.

Last edited:
I'm crying so much right now, one of my uncles is literally on the brink of death. He's currently in a hospital that'll take an hour of driving to get to, so I'm scared that I won't be able to see him before he dies. It's a very similar situation as my late grandfather, and I don't want to experience the passing of another family member so soon...

Ugh if I hear one more robocall I am going to smash up my phone (not really going to do that), seriously these robocalls are so annoying. No matter how times I block them and use anything to stop them they still keep finding a way to call my number

You don’t even know why I texted her. And she’s been online since then multiple times.
Okay no need to be rude, I was just trying to tell you the reason why they could not be responding but if thats the case of her not responding and her being online she's probably "Ghosting" you. Trust me I had multiple friends who did that to me despite them being online and me messaging them several times and I never gotten a response. So I am not trying to be dismissive because I understand where you are coming from.

Okay no need to be rude, I was just trying to tell you the reason why they could not be responding but if thats the case of her not responding and her being online she's probably "Ghosting" you. Trust me I had multiple friends who did that to me despite them being online and me messaging them several times and I never gotten a response. So I am not trying to be dismissive because I understand where you are coming from.
Sorry, I didn’t mean to be rude. Thanks!

i need to sign up for my company health insurance and 401k but ive never done it before and its really overwhelming to decide everything. im horrible at making choices and there are so many choices T^T i gotta get it done in the next 2 days or else the system will pick default options for me ahhh

I want to branch out and start playing different games (specifically Pokemon, Kirby, and Metroid) but I just can't come of out of my comfort zone of Zelda, Animal Crossing, and Mario. :,)

I'm crying so much right now, one of my uncles is literally on the brink of death. He's currently in a hospital that'll take an hour of driving to get to, so I'm scared that I won't be able to see him before he dies. It's a very similar situation as my late grandfather, and I don't want to experience the passing of another family member so soon...
my heart is hurting so much for you, I can't imagine how you must be feeling right now. if I could see you in person I would just give you a big ol hug 😔

I want to branch out and start playing different games (specifically Pokemon, Kirby, and Metroid) but I just can't come of out of my comfort zone of Zelda, Animal Crossing, and Mario. :,)
also regarding this, I've personally never played Metroid and I've only played a little bit of Kirby, but Pokemon is really great. my favorite one is actually Omega Ruby on the 3DS, if you want a good starter Pokemon game I would def recommend it.

------------------------------
I started dealing w acid reflux again today, except today was slightly different than usual. it hasn't totally gone away. I've been having pains off and on literally all day. guess it's time to talk to the doctor real soon!

edit: I have an appt for tomorrow at 3pm so we'll see what he says then.

Last edited:
I had a panic attack today. It's difficult to explain to my mom that my panic attack wasn't because my dad took away my phone after a fight but because of stress building up over these past weeks. That was definitely the last straw but anxiety and mental health problems are irrational and no I'm not panicking because my phone was taken away for an hour mom stop blaming it on screens pls

Luckily we talked it out and I think it's difficult for my parents to understand my problems but they're at least trying to understand that I'm not overreacting I actually just need to see a doctor. Sometimes I feel like they think I'm just being moody and immature but its so much more than that omfg.

Back