• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

Hey hope your alright, Im pretty hard on myself when I mess up so I know how you feel a little bit.
I know that several people on the forums know how swag you are and I hope you can see that cause you really are :) some of the best advice i've ever been given is to forgive yourself over mistakes the way you would forgive your best friend. sure your friend would mess up a little but you get to see how awesome and cool they are every single day. nothing changes that.

i cant find any reason to love myself.
i dont have friends, the most i have in pro's is kindess, kinda? loyalty, i had which stabbed me in the back with a garbage friend.
i cant be myself, i just cant do this for much longer.
i've been hated just for being me, cause im trans fem.
i know most people dont read these stupid long vent posts.
i needed to let this all out.
have a good day, night afternoon.
boys, girls, and all 72 other genders!

ty for reading.

I was about to chill and listen to music, but my headphones weren't plugged in fully. My music blasted at full volume across my house. I'm now fearing for my life that my father, who has to wake up at 3:30 am for his new job, is going to bust my door down any second. 💀💀

I was about to chill and listen to music, but my headphones weren't plugged in fully. My music blasted at full volume across my house. I'm now fearing for my life that my father, who has to wake up at 3:30 am for his new job, is going to bust my door down any second. 💀💀
hope he doesnt unscrew the doors, my dad did that once :/

my best friend got into a fight w another friend and the rest of the group doesnt know and my brain just hurts
i get my best friend is tired but i said "just tell the chat that youre tired and cant make it today, the rest might like it better if we're all complete so let's just resched" and she said "it sounds like a them problem if they dont want us complete" and i was like "girl i personally want us complete?? i want everyone to be around as much as possible because i value you all as close friends?? i want you to be there??"
im so tired of trying to be nice sometimes bc people can just be unnecessarily mean idk im also drained but i dont have the heart to tell people that i am bc i know i can still push myself just a little

also random thought but why do we, as a human race, need to complicate things. like idgi if we all just knew how to communicate properly then we couldve avoided so much conflict. instead we skirt around issues because some are so close-minded and refuse to change and idk man im exhausted having to be the bigger person all the time because people cant fathom having a conscience

ik im being a little hypocritical ranting here but this current friendship problem isnt mine to deal with, all i can do is support my best friend but if the other party is too stubborn to see through her own problems then that isnt on me. i can only do so much and im not even in the fight, i can potentially worsen it if i join in

Someone keeps trying to send me a friend request to my switch and it’s someone here as I don’t trade anywhere else. It’s starting to get annoying as I don’t know who it is as I keep denying it and they keep trying to add me after I declined it.

Someone keeps trying to send me a friend request to my switch and it’s someone here as I don’t trade anywhere else. It’s starting to get annoying as I don’t know who it is as I keep denying it and they keep trying to add me after I declined it.
Does the Switch not have a block option or… ? If not, it definitely should, lol.

My heart just keeps racing like constantly 😵‍💫 why is my anxiety through the roof when I've got nothing to worry about

I am feeling awful, and there is nothing I can do about it. I was so happy to have a person that genuinely likes me, but now I am not sure about that anymore. It’s not even her fault, I think it’s mine. Last year I didn’t even know she existed, but now I do and it changes everything. I can’t stop thinking about her, and what I could have done wrong. I just want to forget her, but I can’t.

Also my boss has really pissed me off. I really hate his lack of communication while I've been recovering. I've only now found out that it's because he was unwell himself, like bro u could've told me that sooner. I also hate how he basically assumed that I wouldn't come back for my job, and I think he told everyone at work that too. I have all my belongings and my source of income here, what in the world makes you think I wouldn't come back for that?! I really don't love my family that much that I'd leave my life behind for them. He keeps assuming what I want without actually asking, and he's been doing this for months now.

About two weeks ago, a coworker told me that there is no female name that starts with K and ends with K. I was pondering over this, and eventually told my favorite person. 😝 So she texts me tonight at 3:00 AM that she found names, lol.

I totally forgot about that conversation even. Can’t believe she remembered, lol. Now, I’m awake at 3 AM, lol.

Back