• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

physically exhausted today, but mentally still going 🤧 shadowed 3 operations so im exhausted, but im still rearing to go out w friends later ‼

I'm so tired and sleepy, but work is in the morning, so I refuse to go to sleep. I need to end this cycle once and for all after this. My birthday is going to arrive and I'm just going to faceplant into some cake out of exhaustion, lol.

hope he doesnt unscrew the doors, my dad did that once :/
My father did that as well, I was without a door for about a year and a half.

Anyway, I spilled coffee on my pants, I don't want to go to school (but I still have to), and I just saw a terrifying video about FNaF with my brother and now I'm scarred. :,) And the worst part? "That's part of the actual lore, y'know." Said my brother. Excuse me? People putting on animatronic suits, getting spring-trapped, and bleeding out to death is actually canon?! I'm surprised I actually liked that game as a kiddo.

i didn’t sleep well at all, i’m incredibly irritable and i’m anxious as **** for my guidance counsellor appointment. :/

There's a customer who comes by for his coffee almost every morning and he's a total mental case I swear. Apparently I ruined his whole day because we're out of stock on a few things. I have no control of what we have and don't have, take that **** to the company 🙄 he's not the only one acting spoiled. Some people believe they're so entitled well guess what you bunch of ****s I'm human too.

I can be real cool with you but if you're gonna act like a dick about it then...... See ya!

Ten minutes ago I was stood on a train platform and this guy first blatantly stared and then tried to take a photo of me through the train window. I flipped him off, and he put his phone down, but I wish I'd vocally called him out.

All I want is Marshal’s official amiibo card to go with my other amiibos I’ve bought from eBay. However some of the prices for his card are disgustingly high for no reason. No amiibo should be priced at £50 or higher, not even the popular villagers. 😠

All I want is Marshal’s official amiibo card to go with my other amiibos I’ve bought from eBay. However some of the prices for his card are disgustingly high for no reason. No amiibo should be priced at £50 or higher, not even the popular villagers. 😠
i got mine for like 5 bucks lol

Ten minutes ago I was stood on a train platform and this guy first blatantly stared and then tried to take a photo of me through the train window. I flipped him off, and he put his phone down, but I wish I'd vocally called him out.
This has happened to me before too and I STILL think about it a lot. He was taking multiple pictures of me with the camera sound on and everything. I wish I would have said something.

One of my friends at school said something really strange this morning, specifically their theory about COVID-19 and our prime minister. They said that Justin Trudeau is a terrible person (while also using "gay ***" along with other insults) and that he created COVID-19 to get rid of the elderly people. I told them that it was a really far-fetched assumption to make. They also questioned why it didn't take long to make the vaccines and why we have to take so many of them even though us young people are generally healthy. I didn't even bother explaining it to them. They are my friend and all, but sometimes I question their way of thinking in moments like this.

One of my friends at school said something really strange this morning, specifically their theory about COVID-19 and our prime minister. They said that Justin Trudeau is a terrible person (while also using "gay ***" along with other insults) and that he created COVID-19 to get rid of the elderly people. I told them that it was a really far-fetched assumption to make. They also questioned why it didn't take long to make the vaccines and why we have to take so many of them even though us young people are generally healthy. I didn't even bother explaining it to them. They are my friend and all, but sometimes I question their way of thinking in moments like this.
to your friend's theory

times like this I really wish I had a blood glucose monitor, I guess I've never been officially diagnosed with hypoglycemia but I sure feel like I have low blood sugar a lot 🙃
Post automatically merged:

I really want to get some more stuff done but my head hurts so much and I can't get it to stop 😞
in better news, my headache, while not totally gone, is a lot less severe now so I can finally get back to what I wanted to do :)

Back