• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

There’s this coworker that quit a few weeks ago and she’s a great worker, but she’s been stressing out lately and nobody really knew why. She came in tonight to visit and said a few insensitive things about a transgender (mtf) coworker. She said she doesn’t care what you identify is, but she said “he, she, it, they, chocolate chip cookie, whatever, you’re a bad worker.” She said that was the last straw. I just thought it was insensitive. I think if a person’s identity is making someone else quit, it’s a you problem.

There’s this coworker that quit a few weeks ago and she’s a great worker, but she’s been stressing out lately and nobody really knew why. She came in tonight to visit and said a few insensitive things about a transgender (mtf) coworker. She said she doesn’t care what you identify is, but she said “he, she, it, they, chocolate chip cookie, whatever, you’re a bad worker.” She said that was the last straw. I just thought it was insensitive. I think if a person’s identity is making someone else quit, it’s a you problem.
That’s pretty much the same as when someone says “not to be rude“ and then says something rude. If you don’t care what they identify as then you wouldn’t even need to bring up that you don’t care.

people are like "always remember why you started" and it never helped me bc the reason why I started is bc I thought the course was cool to learn, but the motivation wasn't enough for me to excel beyond the bare minimum

but it was comforting to read that sometimes you don't have to have a goal in mind, you can just wander somewhere, whatever makes you feel the most comfortable in life. i dont want to excel anywhere really, i just want to experience life as is without overly exerting effort in things i can do average-ly (if that makes sense)

I'm such an idiot. I know I say that a lot, but it's true. I just checked in the mirror and the part of my mouth that I kept biting (and ripping the skin off) is very noticable. What if it forms a scar and I cannot eat anything too hot/cold because of it? Why did I bite the inside of my mouth in the first place, and why the hell did I go as far as ripping the skin off?! I am now paying the price for my incompetence, I wish I didn't even have this stupid habit.

people are like "always remember why you started" and it never helped me bc the reason why I started is bc I thought the course was cool to learn, but the motivation wasn't enough for me to excel beyond the bare minimum

but it was comforting to read that sometimes you don't have to have a goal in mind, you can just wander somewhere, whatever makes you feel the most comfortable in life. i dont want to excel anywhere really, i just want to experience life as is without overly exerting effort in things i can do average-ly (if that makes sense)
I relate to that feeling because that was the same advice I heard time and time again. It just never worked out for me. I sometimes wonder if I was around the right people maybe I would not have to second guess myself but I was around spoiled people that gave me unsolicited advice that just barely helped.

There were four 3.5-3.9 earthquakes in my area today. This isn’t strong enough to knock anything down, but it is unusual to feel more than two during a day. Two of which happened while I watched the Violet Evergarden movie. So now my head hurts from all of these feelings that I felt during those 2 hrs.

I’m so tired, but my body won’t let me rest. like did I really need to get woken up because I have the hiccups? I ate some peanut butter and the hiccups are gone, but now I have globus sensation in my throat. also my phone has been auto correcting the most random things ever. like the “t” at the end of a sentence I don’t want it to be capitalized, but it keeps insisting it needs to be. Also I don’t understand the beJavier yes phone I meant to say beJavier

Last edited:
I'm such an idiot. I know I say that a lot, but it's true. I just checked in the mirror and the part of my mouth that I kept biting (and ripping the skin off) is very noticable. What if it forms a scar and I cannot eat anything too hot/cold because of it? Why did I bite the inside of my mouth in the first place, and why the hell did I go as far as ripping the skin off?! I am now paying the price for my incompetence, I wish I didn't even have this stupid habit.
Aw, don’t worry, just try to stop doing it. I had a similar habit, but I stopped after it got a little too scary. It never formed a scar luckily.

Keep getting this e-mail to rate the naprapathy clinic and I would probs do it if it were more anonymous but yeah not gonna log in with my real name or anything jeez.

Also my domestic tracking app never scanning **** properly so I dunno where my stuff is.. guess I'll find out when I need to pay customs lol.

i’m getting my wisdom teeth out in less than 4 hours, and i am... not vibing xnkxnxk. i know i’ll probably be just fine, but i still hate having to have this done. i’m anxious about the procedure itself, and the recovery time that’s about to follow. not being able to chew, smoke or sleep on my sides for a while is gonna suck. 😔

plus, my paranoia was just... not the vibe last night lol. it wouldn’t let me fall asleep, so i kept winding up in that weird state between consciousness and unconsciousness and kept seeing/imagining weird ****. i had to turn music on to try and calm myself down and actually fall asleep.

overall, nerves very high today. 😬

im off bc of spring break but of course my history teacher gave me a 6 page packet and i have to do that now 😢 at least im halfway done tho

i have a french test tomorrow that i haven't been able to study for for like a week bc i've had to work on 2 presentations (one today and one yesterday). the anxiety from the presentations has kinda tired me out and now i'm in a 3 hour online class where i know i won't be able to focus on french if i try lol. i'll just try to take it slowly and do bits of studying sporadically throughout the rest of the day but i'm scared that won't be enough ):

French tests can be daunting, especially if you're not very fluent at it. I had one last week and I probably failed it. I think doing bits of studying here and there like you said is a good idea, I just skim through the whole thing last-minute before any test lol.

I'm still feeling sick, even if my headache has been reduced a bit with a nap. I might have to take a covid test, which I am not looking forward to. I'm missing a field trip today, not that I wanted to go but it's mandatory. It's also that time of the month, spare me. (And to add insult to injury, today seems to be that "Heavy Flow" day as well.

French tests can be daunting, especially if you're not very fluent at it. I had one last week and I probably failed it. I think doing bits of studying here and there like you said is a good idea, I just skim through the whole thing last-minute before any test lol.
yeah when my procrastination hits its peak i do that too lmao
we're in this french test tragedy together 🙌 i hope you didn't fail yours tho!!!

i’m getting my wisdom teeth out in less than 4 hours, and i am... not vibing xnkxnxk. i know i’ll probably be just fine, but i still hate having to have this done. i’m anxious about the procedure itself, and the recovery time that’s about to follow. not being able to chew, smoke or sleep on my sides for a while is gonna suck. 😔

plus, my paranoia was just... not the vibe last night lol. it wouldn’t let me fall asleep, so i kept winding up in that weird state between consciousness and unconsciousness and kept seeing/imagining weird ****. i had to turn music on to try and calm myself down and actually fall asleep.

overall, nerves very high today. 😬
Had to get all of mine out at the same time a few years ago. You won't be able to eat a lot of solid foods in the beginning. My first meal was just some tomato soup. But if that's not your thing, I'm sure there are plenty of other tasty soups out there.

I didn't enjoy having to go through it either. But it was over before I knew it. They'll either numb or put you to sleep. I'm not saying that to patronize. Just that you will be fine, like you said. Still wishing you good vibes and a speedy recovery!

my meds keep causing me to have acid reflux every morning and I'm getting really tired of it, I think I know how to solve the issue but for now I have to deal with that stupid burning feeling in my esophagus 😔

Back